NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 145)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

Sweets saw the episode! Its not split personality. Person with split personality is unaware of the each other's existence. This guy is spiteful.

sweetie i read this before the episode update, after the update and episode i'm as depressed as the rest of you !! Cry

Navz, do not be depressed. There has to be a reason behind all this. We do not know what happened with him during his childhood days. This is all related to that. We will know only when his past is revealed. Viren is sick and is only craving for love. He cannot share Nivi with anybody else. Maybe he was in love with her since childhood and then he saw Sid being in love with her and she too... This all is obsession but it is for love. Nivi will be the one curing him. He never wanted to physically hurt her but it all happened that the other goon hurt her. Yes, Viren should have not run from there but then his plan would have foiled to paint Sid as the MP.
I will be positive and will hope for the best for Nivi as now I think we will see her real groW*H.

I know sweetie, I'm sad and hurt, but I have always knows how much pain, insecurities, fear Viren has been carrying in his heart from the first epi he entered, so I know his reason for doing all this will justify his actions to some extent, so for now I hope they don't drag this anymore and Nivi finds out about him and his past soon !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08lamszarmeenoScintillatinggmann2010Suchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Lamya, I am thinking the same that how Nivi can forgive Viren when she couldn't forgive Sid. But I think she will forgive Viren as we are watching hindi drama and mostly wife do forgive her husband eventually.

My POV is if you truly love someone then you always give one more chance to that person to redeem himself. So if Nivi forgives Viren that means her love for him is greater than her hatred for his doings.

And Nivi not able to forgive Sid says a lot that she never truly loved him, just the first obstacle and all were ruined between them. It shows that they never meant to be together.

I do believe love conquers all, so if Viren truly loves Nivi he will do everything in his power to get her back and Nivi truly loves him she will forgive him after knowing his insecurities. But till then I hate Viren Sood.
I think Ketty the reason Nivi will forgive Vire that is if she does that will be coz he caused her pain and the reason she was not able to forgive . coz he insulted her family and gave her family the pain.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraSuchi-

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mittusingh

Remember the scene when he drugged Nivi and her confession about losign her LOVE - he says u have to hurt the person who has hurt you. (Is this why he is hurtign SID?? He wants him to feel the same pain as nivi felt)
 Mythri - you just said what I hv been thinking after seeing the episode today. He is avenging Nivedita's broken heart. He wants to hurt Sid through Nivedita. He wants Nivedita to hate Sid. He said that couple of times I think....

Viren was the one who kept coming back into the kitchen to pull Nivi away from kitchen and he was the one who insisted to be in the pooja. (although I dont knwo what purpose it served as Siddharth was not even there!!)

He started to isolate Nivi from others. He does not want Nivi to be close to anyone. I think that is the reason of dadaji's changed meds too...

I hv bn reading all articles where KM being psychotic is being mentioned!
1. He says he is doing it for love.
2. today's art says its linked with his past.
Here again, when he threatened CC - he asked her how cud he forget his love - was he talking about his childhood? Did Sid keep Viren away from Nivi as a kid.
Mythri - you had posted a topic about Nagada song few days back - I think Cts have latched on to it. I thought they were too young to be romantic but today's article proves that u r right

Sorry for the long post. I'm trying everything to justify this jerk!Angry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xaviaraSuchi-

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey girls after thinking lot I think its our fault that we love a jodi or character that much that we are not able to see the capability of actor. If we think rationally what KM could get if Viren is completely positive as positive male leads are generally shown as dumb who doesn't use their brain like Sid and their eyes only get opened when they loose everything so I think he is way better negative than dumb atleast he know each and everythought of Nivi will be shown doing something rather than sitting and thinking and crying on his fate. He proved he is truly Chanchal son in all respects be it patience, determination, hatred, revenge or anything and I sort of like it. KM is potraying everyshade brilliantly as though we knew he will may turn negative we fell in love with his character and it's nothing like that he will turn negative came to us as complete shocker it was with our mind but we doesn't wanted to believe it and for that hats off to him.

Coming to Viren now I never wanted Viren to turn negative because I loved NivRen jodi and never wanted Nivi to loose her trust 2 time but now its happeneing so I am not actually rooting for NivRen anymore and frankly at this point I don't want NivRen to happen. Because Viren is negative in all respect think from parental background to him so I want him to loose Nivi. I don't know what exactly is his past but I don't want his wish to be granted so easily. Even if he gets her I want him to work from the scratch to have her in life and not viceversa. I don't want Nivi become sacrificial god and forgive him or love him or cure him.
I agree with u rach but I don't want Nivi with S. either

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ashred12Suchi-xaviara

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:34am | IP Logged
so Viren is trying to frame sid for , even the fire incident?

Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Lamya, I am thinking the same that how Nivi can forgive Viren when she couldn't forgive Sid. But I think she will forgive Viren as we are watching hindi drama and mostly wife do forgive her husband eventually.

My POV is if you truly love someone then you always give one more chance to that person to redeem himself. So if Nivi forgives Viren that means her love for him is greater than her hatred for his doings.

And Nivi not able to forgive Sid says a lot that she never truly loved him, just the first obstacle and all were ruined between them. It shows that they never meant to be together.

I do believe love conquers all, so if Viren truly loves Nivi he will do everything in his power to get her back and Nivi truly loves him she will forgive him after knowing his insecurities. But till then I hate Viren Sood.
I think Ketty the reason Nivi will forgive Vire that is if she does that will be coz he caused her pain and the reason she was not able to forgive . coz he insulted her family and gave her family the pain.

I agree, I was just about to say that !! Nivi could never forgive Sid because he didn't hurt her, but her family !!! When it comes to herself, she can bear any pain, so she will bear this also and forgive him, because she has really fallen in love this time, and she will never leave him especially after she finds out that there is a genuine reason for the way he has treated her !!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenogmann2010Scintillatingashred12Suchi-

Suchi- IF-Sizzlerz
Suchi-
Suchi-

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:36am | IP Logged
poor nivi :  (: (

she has to get jerks

First Sid and now this a$$ viren

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lamsvids08gmann2010xaviara

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:37am | IP Logged

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.
Yaar Anju after Navz you were my only hope.  Hug But I can understand sweetie, we put our total trust in Viren and CT had prove us all wrong today. I was never been so disappointed as I am today. From the day one his character sketch didn't give us any point to hate him and today all of a sudden I can't seem to see his face. But still not ready to leave because I really want to know what makes person do something like this. I am angry but surprisingly not depressed. Most of the time I will be the first one to fall on other side. Well may be I am just relieved that we don't have to speculate more on who the hell MP is and now story can move on.

Yes Ketty, I agree with you. After i wrote this post I spent few minutes thinking and just now replied to Mahi's post.. I am still positive and I am 100% sure Viren loves Nivi and he never wanted to hurt her physically. It all happened that way. He just wants Nivi to be his, he wants to remove Sid's name from her mind, her heart (there is none but still) and he wants to make him look bad infront of her so that she forgets all her childhood memories spent with Sid. See, he is this obsessed with her. If you all remember the first picture perfect scene, he saw she was so happy looking at all pictures and said "in photos mein hamara bachpan hai, sid, DD etc." and Viren took all pictures and became serious.. So, he has this in his mind that maybe Nivi still likes Sid. I am also angry and my depression is gone. And now Nivi will be the one curing him by giving him all the love he needs

Anju Viren trulyy loves Nivi . There should nt b any doubt for it . I don't know why suddenly all r doubting Viren's love . Yes he stalked Nivi n becozz of it Nivi had 2 go thru many pains but just look 2dy's starting , Viren's expressions when Nivi was unconsicious n when He kisses Nivi on her forhead . It was trulyy genunine . n trulyy showed his conceren . He was veryy sad frm his heart htt becozz of him she has 2 go thru so many pains . He realyy didn't want her 2 hurt her physicallyy anytime but it was just accident tht happened . He never thought tht it will happen .

n BIggest Proof of Viren's love , his true love is KC dream sequence . If he never loved Nivi n only used her then why he dreamt of Nivi ? IN 2dy's epi also He  didn't let CC sayng anythng 2 Nivi. It shows tht He loves nivi .

I  watnggg eagerlyy for his past 2 get revealed . Dear anju Viren is dong all dis thru Nivi nt becozz he is insecure abt nivi gong 2 sid n all . NO he is dong dis tht becozz of his hatred or u should say misunderstanding whch he did when he was child .
I thnk somethng bigg might hav happened in his past where he was blamed badlyy for wht he hadn't done . n ho sakta hai ki sid might hav done it actuallyy but becozz every1 has blind faith on SID toh No1 would hav believed Viren n as a punishment he was sent 2 Boarding . he never got any love whch he should also been given but he wasn't .

If dis is d case then it is justified tht Viren is hating SiD . They cn show it later in dis way also k Actuallyy CC might hav done tht wrong thng n Viren is unaware of it n later on His misunderstandings for Sid cn b cleared after CCgetting exposed .

zarmeenoashred12

Go to top