Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 144)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ufff so i guess it's no use for me to upload NivRen's new vm either =(
Sanju truly no use today as I am in no mood for that. I will like Viren's this side and all his shades as KM potray his role so beautifully but still I am not in for NivRen.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingSuchi-KinSanj

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by anjubala

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.

*runs into Anju di's arms and hides*
Diiii! Protect me from all this negativity! 
I'm trying to stay positive but it's like everyone else is lost in the bad to try to find good!

Mahi, I still think Viren loves Nivi and is doing this to make her his own.. As he knows her past with Sid so he is insecure. And he does not want to force himself on her that is why he has been patient with her. He wants Nivi to fall in love with her and to forget her past with Sid. Viren is sick and that is the reason he is doing this. He cannot bear the fact that Sid loved Nivi hence he is trying to make Sid look bad in her eyes so that she can only think about Viren and only Viren. I am sure Nivi will be the one curing Viren. But beyond this I have nothing else to say.
I will still remain positive. This is story of Nivi and now we will really see her groW*H as she will be curing her hubby. She will become strong and will stand by him.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoSuchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vids08

Sweets saw the episode! Its not split personality. Person with split personality is unaware of the each other's existence. This guy is spiteful.

sweetie i read this before the episode update, after the update and episode i'm as depressed as the rest of you !! Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatingzarmeeno

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.
Yaar Anju after Navz you were my only hope.  Hug But I can understand sweetie, we put our total trust in Viren and CT had prove us all wrong today. I was never been so disappointed as I am today. From the day one his character sketch didn't give us any point to hate him and today all of a sudden I can't seem to see his face. But still not ready to leave because I really want to know what makes person do something like this. I am angry but surprisingly not depressed. Most of the time I will be the first one to fall on other side. Well may be I am just relieved that we don't have to speculate more on who the hell MP is and now story can move on.

Yes Ketty, I agree with you. After i wrote this post I spent few minutes thinking and just now replied to Mahi's post.. I am still positive and I am 100% sure Viren loves Nivi and he never wanted to hurt her physically. It all happened that way. He just wants Nivi to be his, he wants to remove Sid's name from her mind, her heart (there is none but still) and he wants to make him look bad infront of her so that she forgets all her childhood memories spent with Sid. See, he is this obsessed with her. If you all remember the first picture perfect scene, he saw she was so happy looking at all pictures and said "in photos mein hamara bachpan hai, sid, DD etc." and Viren took all pictures and became serious.. So, he has this in his mind that maybe Nivi still likes Sid. I am also angry and my depression is gone. And now Nivi will be the one curing him by giving him all the love he needs

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010xaviara

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

Sweets saw the episode! Its not split personality. Person with split personality is unaware of the each other's existence. This guy is spiteful.

sweetie i read this before the episode update, after the update and episode i'm as depressed as the rest of you !! Cry

Navz, do not be depressed. There has to be a reason behind all this. We do not know what happened with him during his childhood days. This is all related to that. We will know only when his past is revealed. Viren is sick and is only craving for love. He cannot share Nivi with anybody else. Maybe he was in love with her since childhood and then he saw Sid being in love with her and she too... This all is obsession but it is for love. Nivi will be the one curing him. He never wanted to physically hurt her but it all happened that the other goon hurt her. Yes, Viren should have not run from there but then his plan would have foiled to paint Sid as the MP.
I will be positive and will hope for the best for Nivi as now I think we will see her real groW*H.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoSuchi-xaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
I am so happy Anju that you are back to being 100% positive. Hug I thought I will leave this show the day they show us Viren as MP but somehow I just can't able to let it go. I started watching this show for Nivi and still want to know what is going to happen to her. And her prayer to Ganeshji is keeping my faith intact too, NivRen will go through rough waters but still will survive. And I didn't like Viren today, even I can say I hated him today but I won't be harsh until we see what made him stoop to this level.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08Scintillatingzarmeenoashred12xaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

navi...all i want to know is if he really loves or cares 4 her...i dont care abt his revenge...
so u too think he's genuinely sad abt her getting hurt?
Ash for me everything seems fake today whatever he did, he said it seems all fake to me now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mahix3

*runs into Anju di's arms and hides*
Diiii! Protect me from all this negativity! 
I'm trying to stay positive but it's like everyone else is lost in the bad to try to find good!

Mahi, I still think Viren loves Nivi and is doing this to make her his own.. As he knows her past with Sid so he is insecure. And he does not want to force himself on her that is why he has been patient with her. He wants Nivi to fall in love with her and to forget her past with Sid. Viren is sick and that is the reason he is doing this. He cannot bear the fact that Sid loved Nivi hence he is trying to make Sid look bad in her eyes so that she can only think about Viren and only Viren. I am sure Nivi will be the one curing Viren. But beyond this I have nothing else to say.
I will still remain positive. This is story of Nivi and now we will really see her groW*H as she will be curing her hubby. She will become strong and will stand by him.

Anju, I dont know whether he loves her or not, but I do agree about one thing, Nivi will stay with him and cure him, I guess that is the trump card the CT's were talking about !! Confused But tonight I'm so sad, hurt and depressed that I feel like crying, but the tears are not coming out !! The scene where Viren is talking to himself and the in between shots of Nivi terrified even in her sleep keeps haunting me !!! Till now I have watched every episode, tolerated the rift track and even the MP track because I was sure that whatever happens Nivi has Viren, but the fact he is the cause of all this has killed me !! Cry I guess we should take one epi at a time, but one thing is for sure, that NivRen's love track is really far ahead, and the CT's are taking a very high risk, because NivRen and KinHa's chemistry reached unbelievable heights last night, and for the CT's to change the entire scenario maybe disasterous for them, because after a track like this, maybe NivRen and KinHa may not be able to get the chemistry back, like they had till last night !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nutslamsvids08Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

Go to top