India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 143)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Sanju thanks for it but now it is not a perfect picture for me for present. Anyway but one thing Nivi will grow independent now onwards I think it will be best lesson for her not to trust blindly. One thing It has opened my inhibitions now I can see him going all negative, psycho. I don't know if it will happen or not but like earlier we wanted Divya to loose Sid and get punished in a same way I personally want Viren also to loose Nivi and get punished. So they are showing us same things in 2 families.
HL and DD are selfish
JAAL and Viren are more selfish

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.
Yaar Anju after Navz you were my only hope.  Hug But I can understand sweetie, we put our total trust in Viren and CT had prove us all wrong today. I was never been so disappointed as I am today. From the day one his character sketch didn't give us any point to hate him and today all of a sudden I can't seem to see his face. But still not ready to leave because I really want to know what makes person do something like this. I am angry but surprisingly not depressed. Most of the time I will be the first one to fall on other side. Well may be I am just relieved that we don't have to speculate more on who the hell MP is and now story can move on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
One thing i love abt our nivren thread is dat dere's always some1 who thinks +ve. After so much negative posting now i'm feeling better n i think ketty too has started to think +ve.
Rach n ketty i agree fully with both of u. Nivi'll 4give him but i want him to work very hard genuinely for dat.

gmann2010Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
ufff so i guess it's no use for me to upload NivRen's new vm either =(

gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRuSuchi-

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

ufff so i guess it's no use for me to upload NivRen's new vm either =(
Sorry, dear. Unhappy I so love your VMs. You do such an amazing job, sweets but the magic of NivRen at least for now has been completely lost. I feel really bad because even the past scenes that we all have loved so much, have all been ruined now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

but moni...
he is hurting her by his plan...but emotionally n physically...even if he loves her, dat doesnt justify d torture she is going thru not only bcoz of him but also coz of his mother....

Asleyy But u should also nt forget 1 thng ki it was Viren who made Nivi Laugh , It was Viren who Helped Nivi always , It was Viren who made her Smile , it was Viren who made Nivi believe on love once again .

Dear He never physicallyy tortured her .,It was accidental tht Nivi was hitt by tht rod ,It was nt Viren's plan . n Did u watch Viren's concern when She was unconsicious , he was geanualy sad tht becozz of him she has 2 go thru so much n dis is wht he indirectlyy said also when he says 2 Nivi " main tumare liye kuch bhi kar sakta hun n yeh mere pyaar ka imtihaan hai " Yes He cn do anythng for Nivi no doubt .

Dear I m sure in childhood there veryyy biggg somethng had happened wid Viren . I mean Viren might been blamed for somethng whch he didn't so n d punishment was 2 send sim boarding.He was never ever given love .So he hates Sid . Who knaows ? Sid intentionallyy or unintentionaaly might hav done somethng veryy wrong for whch Viren got blame . So i thnk we should wait for his past 2 get revealed .

Dear if she is getting torture frm CC then it's nt Viren's fault . Viren always saved her frm CC .n see 2 dy also he just avoided question of CC n VD so tht Nivi shouldn't b upset more . So he lovess Nivi . n Reason of dong thru Nivi is just becozz Nivi doesn't lie n dis is known 2 every1 So if she will blame Sid then every1 has 2 accept it .So just chill Viren is nt badguy , He is d same Viren whch we love n for wht we love him is still there in him thatzz his true n passionate love 2wds Nivi . 

Dear Remember 1 thng If he is hurting Nivi even he don't want 2 then indirectlyy he is hurting himself also . So wht else u want a proof tht he loves Nivi . n he will always b there wid her for her like he said 2dy . n i was truth whch he said .

Edited by sushmitadutta - 19 January 2011 at 10:05am

ashred12Dilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

I agree with all u said. But why did he physically hurt Nivi. Is he an abusive lover. I will quit if 2 things happen
1. If they start Sid- Nivi track again,
2. If Neha Sargam quits
Otherwise I'm hooked to this show.

He is not a abusive lover, if he was he would have forced himself on Nivi when they got married, he didn't ! Because he wants her love !! And I agree with you too, I was also quit if they made Viren the stalker only to bring Sid-Nivi back, because after watching the sizzling chemistry between KinHa and NivRen, I can't even imagibe Sid-Nivi together anymore ! I just can't ! Because even when Viren hadn't entered the show, I use to like Sid-Nivi a lot, but after their date, I actually lost interest in them because they don't have much chemistry between each other !!! Confused

Same here, it was a drag. Well, now all that Viren said about not bearing to see Nivi in pain is rubbish isn't it. God, I just hope this works. This is the only soap I've watched in my entire life.ConfusedOk, I'll take 10 deep breaths and try to find romance in this psycho man's behaviour. uff hard work ! I need a tea !
but, ur analysis on Nivren's hug was fabulous!

I'm trying to be positive and keep everyone from freaking out, but I'm feeling terrible myself, because I never wanted Viren to be the stalker !! I dont know what story they are going to give as Viren's past, but I have studied a bit of psychology in college, it was one of my subjects and I loved that course, found it really interesting !!

I really feel that Viren suffers from split personality disorder, so when he said he can't see her in pain, or i can't tolerate anyone hurting her, or no one is allowed to hurt my wife, not even me, I feel he meant every word, because when he is stalks her he is not Viren !! But his other personlity, which takes over ! I feel Viren and his other personality want the same things but their way is different !! Viren loves and wants Nivi, his other personality wants to make sure Nivi is Viren's !! Because a personality who is a protector or care taker of the original personality only comes out when the personality feels that the original personality is about to be hurt or rejected !!

I will tell you a little about split personality !! A person suffers from this disorder when something traumatic happens to them and they are not emotionally strong enough or too sensitive to bear that trauma, that is why another personality in born in them, as their protector !! After reading the article tonight and after reading that something happened to Viren in his pas, made me think about his scene with Dadi where she says she remembers how much he cried when JH send him away because he did not want to go !! Viren must have been very young, and apparently very close to his BS, so maybe to bear that trauma another personality was born inside Viren and have protected him since then !!

Remember the flashback scene of Viren with CC, that was the other personality if my theory comes out true !! and even that personality said, you try and separate me from Nivi and I will kill myself !! So in the end it is about love !! What kind, that we have to see !

and thanks a ton for liking my analysis on nivren hug sweetie !!

Sweets saw the episode! Its not split personality. Person with split personality is unaware of the each other's existence. This guy is spiteful.

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Sanju just upload it, it might just help to bring us in little bit better mood. You have worked hard for it and don't want your efforts to get lost. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top