India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 142)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Hey Navz, I do see you online still. Dear, would you please PM me the link to your channel where I can watch some 125 vidoes on SaJan that you had edited of the show? Smile
I am going to need to watch something positive to be able to sustain myself through this CCBM phase because I am not ready to quit yet but totally depressed with the side of Viren that was portrayed in today's episode!
Thanks sweets! Hug

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeetamushizarmeenogmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:44am | IP Logged

Hey girls after thinking lot I think its our fault that we love a jodi or character that much that we are not able to see the capability of actor. If we think rationally what KM could get if Viren is completely positive as positive male leads are generally shown as dumb who doesn't use their brain like Sid and their eyes only get opened when they loose everything so I think he is way better negative than dumb atleast he know each and everythought of Nivi will be shown doing something rather than sitting and thinking and crying on his fate. He proved he is truly Chanchal son in all respects be it patience, determination, hatred, revenge or anything and I sort of like it. KM is potraying everyshade brilliantly as though we knew he will may turn negative we fell in love with his character and it's nothing like that he will turn negative came to us as complete shocker it was with our mind but we doesn't wanted to believe it and for that hats off to him.

Coming to Viren now I never wanted Viren to turn negative because I loved NivRen jodi and never wanted Nivi to loose her trust 2 time but now its happeneing so I am not actually rooting for NivRen anymore and frankly at this point I don't want NivRen to happen. Because Viren is negative in all respect think from parental background to him so I want him to loose Nivi. I don't know what exactly is his past but I don't want his wish to be granted so easily. Even if he gets her I want him to work from the scratch to have her in life and not viceversa. I don't want Nivi become sacrificial god and forgive him or love him or cure him.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamszarmeenopuvinigmann2010Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:45am | IP Logged
guys here's a lil gift from me to cheer u up

Feel free to use peeps =D
and i'll upload the song aswell

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged
completely disappointed.... Cry no words at all.... :(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys here's a lil gift from me to cheer u up

Feel free to use peeps =D
and i'll upload the song aswell
Thanks Sanju!! It is really beautiful but unfortunately now I cannot seem to enjoy it and appreciate it. Thanks for trying to cheer us up. NivRen now just seem so hypocrytical. I honestly am feeing very stupid for writing so much about this couple, thinking it was true love, when it clearly is the opposite.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

lamstamushigmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:49am | IP Logged
I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.

lamstamushigmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I am so depressed.. Don't know what to think or write.. Forgive me girls for today. I need to get my thoughts together to understand what is going on.

*runs into Anju di's arms and hides*
Diiii! Protect me from all this negativity! 
I'm trying to stay positive but it's like everyone else is lost in the bad to try to find good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:52am | IP Logged
The thing is Love is a feeling and not a switch that you can turn it off when you come to know that the person you love is a bad person. If you able to turn off your feeling easily that means it's an attraction not love. 

So if Nivi is really in love with Viren now she will stick with him through thick and thin, she will be definitely upset with him but she will not hate him. I don't want her to be sacrificial goat either but if she loves him she will do whatever it takes to make him better. Just take example of Mandodari, she knew evilness of Ravan but still loved him. Not comparing Viren with Ravan, just trying to prove my point. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 19 January 2011 at 10:12am

tamushiScintillatingpuvinixaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top