Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sap_s thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
i am in know way doubting kinshul ability as an actor... he was superb today....no words to describe.... but this is tv world.... and we dont like these characters here....yest i was thinking that may be viren will catch stalker... he was right ... when he said to nivi... every thing will be changed whe we will cm back....yar sid betray her in her front... that too for his family... we all would have done same what he did at that time....because his family his dadasahib was at stake. if we wightly see he was not against nivi but her father....similarly as nivi ws defending her family... he was defending him.... but what did viren did....oh god framing sid.....using nivi...
mera to pyar se vishwas heee uth gayi really...today i cm late frm off at around 9.15.... just wen to room and immediately open my laptop and got the shoker frm ur posts....mera dilkabo mai he nahi hai...no justification on viren or CT part... can bring that respect n love i had for this jodi back in my heart... do din tak poori raat jag jag ke voting ki niv vien ke liya... just to get the shocker... is se tau aacha hota.. ki viren mar jata....at least kuch yada tau dil mai hoti..
they made it other utran...
sap_s thumbnail
pls tell me frnds.........y did CT did that.... aara viren ka sis se badla he dikhana that.....they could have shown it in different wat....ki he defeated him in business etc or in othey way like framing sid similarly that what he is doing today... woh be mere liya justifying that.... per involving ivi... being staker... hurting her.... no jistification accepted.... jab thread broke ho jata ha... then voh judta nahi... hai... aagar jud bi jaya tau ghant pad jati hai....

I had faith in CT ... that they wont destroy there trump card.... but they proved me wrong then did..
sap_s thumbnail
Originally posted by: peacefulblossom

Hello everyone,

I'm new here, been silently reading the last few days so I thought I'll join in.

Just had a disaster of a exam :(, sad and I came here and I found out that Virens evil... Even more sad :( ðŸ˜­

Poor Nivi, I have just started watching the show.... never been into indian dramas... lol... Started with Tere Liye.... and got bored of them trying to get Taani married to  a evil person and so I found this one. Have to say Nivren pair got me interested in this show.

Bless Nivi...she deserves a little love ðŸ˜¡. I  mean shes been doing all these good things? And she gets nothing but more pain? Where as the evil/selfish people get happiness? :S . Poor girl... every time she dreams about something... it shatters before she can even grasp it.

After todays episode.... I dont think Viren ever loved her unfortunately. I think he's going to turn violent with her when she finds out that he is the baddy . Viren seems too calculative to have a mental issue. You dont see any confusion or remorse just plan hate ðŸ¤¢. But ofcourse we dont know everything yet.

Atleast it gives the show time to develop, and hopefully Viren will realise he's doing wrong later... one hopes. I don't want him to be a complete baddy. But unforgivable letting Nivi get hit put him in the baddy baddy books atm :S 

Honestly if someone told me one day that my life with be like a indian drama lead heroin life... I would shot myself....rather then living in depression... hehe

to hell with virens realization later on... or loving nivi... or falling for her....pyar se vishwas he uth gaya.... i want to killl CT... they changed the story line twice... ist by breaking sid nivi relationship....then doing this again to nivi.... i remamber nantara did thelll viren ... jab usne nivi ka haath dadi se manga... she said ... kyonki tu sood hai viren... mere nivi doobara yeh bardasht nahi kar payagi... voh toot jayagi... y ganpathi do this to nivi every thim... what is the use of pojari sayi them after there marriage ki aap saat janmo ke liya jud gayi sort of that... or that ram sita idol...
sap_s thumbnail
lesson for all of us... tv shows are not to follow....never ever love a jodi or character... dont make them real.....ekta kapoor se be worst nikla me rajan....chaha trp kitni bi high ho jaya.... viren ka yeh sab kuch kerna ke peecha....... ek dard bari kahani hoo.....nivi use maaf kake... love kara.....but the pureness of this jodi is lost.........
sidputul fans  will be the only persons who may be happy tonight.....laughing at our idioticy....
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Asya my question exactly how NivRen will survive if Viren doesn't love Nivi and just using her for taking his sick revenge. Nivi is already fallen for him and I don't know how she will react when she comes to know about Viren's truth. I don't want her to running back to Sid at all.

I do feel sorry for Sid today about how Viren is trying to frame him. But Sid is never going to be right person for Nivi either as he never shown any trust in her. And now I am not even sure that Viren is that person either. What a mess they have made of a supposed to be a love story.

Although Viren may not love Nivi now and will lose her b/c of his actions, I feel that he will realize at that point that he really does love her. This will be the real test of his "patience" b/c he will have to prove that he is a changed man. Not only will he have to prove himself to Nivi, but to everyone who he will disappoint.

I too felt really sorry for Sid, but also for Nivi. Both of these good people are being used and abused by someone they love and just don't know it.

Ironically enough, all of Viren's double meaning dialogues are falling into place now. One thing though, when Viren tell NT Daadi that he wants to marry Nivi, that is before he finds out that Sid and Nivi loved each other. And as far as we know CC hadn't told Viren either. So do you think Viren was sincere up until that point? Or is Nivi somehow connected to his childhood events and his revenge was directed towards her at that point?
asyadada thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sap_s

i am in know way doubting kinshul ability as an actor... he was superb today....no words to describe.... but this is tv world.... and we dont like these characters here....yest i was thinking that may be viren will catch stalker... he was right ... when he said to nivi... every thing will be changed whe we will cm back....yar sid betray her in her front... that too for his family... we all would have done same what he did at that time....because his family his dadasahib was at stake. if we wightly see he was not against nivi but her father....similarly as nivi ws defending her family... he was defending him.... but what did viren did....oh god framing sid.....using nivi...

mera to pyar se vishwas heee uth gayi really...today i cm late frm off at around 9.15.... just wen to room and immediately open my laptop and got the shoker frm ur posts....mera dilkabo mai he nahi hai...no justification on viren or CT part... can bring that respect n love i had for this jodi back in my heart... do din tak poori raat jag jag ke voting ki niv vien ke liya... just to get the shocker... is se tau aacha hota.. ki viren mar jata....at least kuch yada tau dil mai hoti..
they made it other utran...

I don't think it's exactly like Uttran. Viren is nothing like Vansh. Both of these characters have/had different agendas and ultimately Vansh was shown to be weak. I don't think CT will show Viren in that light. Viren misguided yes, weak in character no (at least I hope). However, CT can do anything so I just pray that Viren doesn't meet the same end as Vansh and that Nivi and Sid don't get back together!