India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 14)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
Okay, you are going to love this. Hehe, I am already so excited to ask. DancingAnd, hey Ketty, Zarmeen, I need your confirmation as well. Big smile
http://www.upbulk.com/media/video.php?id=394561

Okay, so in the UMT segment about the Lover's Shack, I have the link handy here below in this post itself - Focus on the section where NivRen are walking in the tent sort of thing for the date, so we see, them walking together from one side right, they go in the middle, right? Then Viren turns towards Nivi (her back is towards us) and then he takes a small step towards her!! Now focus and try to think about, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT????? WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO??
Eeeeeeeee!!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I am already in the NivRen dreamland, Day DreamingZarmeen, Ketty, what do you guys think?? And, Shova my brainwave connection, believe it or not, I am thinking exactly what you are thinking, hehe? Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafanzarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.
Zarmeen ur back *hugs*, sweety u were also saying naa that sid and viren are not together in finding the MP rite??even i am starting to have my doubt. i dunno why but i dont feel it now,i think its only viren working on it alone.
'
Jaani Viren is not the kind of guy that would discuss his plans with anyone else. I'm 100% sure that he is working on this MP thing all alone coz S. is  family boy who does not believ in going against his family under any circumstances and we know that coz of the KS issue that he still has'nt told his dad saheb that KS is innocent and it was JW who did all this.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Okay, you are going to love this. Hehe, I am already so excited to ask. DancingAnd, hey Ketty, Zarmeen, I need your confirmation as well. Big smile

Okay, so in the UMT segment about the Lover's Shack, I have the link handy here below in this post itself - Focus on the section where NivRen are walking in the tent sort of thing for the date, so we see, them walking together from one side right, they go in the middle, right? Then Viren turns towards Nivi (her back is towards us) and then he takes a small step towards her!! Now focus and try to think about, WHAT IS GOING TO HAPPEN NEXT????? WHAT IS HE GOING TO DO??
Eeeeeeeee!!!! Day DreamingDay Dreaming I am already in the NivRen dreamland, Day DreamingZarmeen, Ketty, what do you guys think?? And, Shova my brainwave connection, believe it or not, I am thinking exactly what you are thinking, hehe? Wink
LOL I know what exactly your brain waves is telling you, but believe that's not happening over that, even if it happened, we will have edited version like we did in KC. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

HugI love you for this jaan and am i the rite person to ask this???lolz ok i will tell u what i think ok?? wait do i even need to tell u cause i think we two are thinking the same thing. Ok well the thing thats gonna happen next is BlushingOMG!!!look at his eye man so intense. man payal but i dont think we will get what we are imaging are we?? remember KC??? we though sooo many things and even saw things that were not there so i think this time we will be let down as well. But payal we dont have to stop dreaming now do weBig smileDo u want me to tell u what i am thinking on whats gonna happen next???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sihuShayafansimran728Scintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:42pm | IP Logged

Yaar payal sweetheart I think if there is a song in that sequence tou nothing much he'll just say his lines while going around her in a romantic way. I wish I could show it to u. But sweetie we r with u in dreaming abt the sequence and r imagining all sort of things that can happen. I hope he takes her both hands and kiss them. So lets c.

ShayafanScintillatinggmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.
Zarmeen ur back *hugs*, sweety u were also saying naa that sid and viren are not together in finding the MP rite??even i am starting to have my doubt. i dunno why but i dont feel it now,i think its only viren working on it alone.
'
Jaani Viren is not the kind of guy that would discuss his plans with anyone else. I'm 100% sure that he is working on this MP thing all alone coz S. is  family boy who does not believ in going against his family under any circumstances and we know that coz of the KS issue that he still has'nt told his dad saheb that KS is innocent and it was JW who did all this.
exacty zarmeen thats why i am starting to have doubt. i think viren is the only one in finding MP and sid would not give his hand in these sorts of things. sid is way too much concerned about his family and their well being so even if he thinks MP is part of family as viren thinks sid will not help viren in this case as he will not want a new problem to hit his family.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Ketty - Unhappy My sweetiepie, why do you have to bust my bubble? I can always hope, pray, dream about it!! SmileHug It's not an impossibility, right?

Shova - Pretty Please!! Big smile Spell it for me, my sweets!! Please. Smile

Zarmeen - My jaan, I am sure there is a song but my sweets, why should you think less and limit yourself, while you are dreaming? You know what I mean, right? Wink You think, he is going to just take her hand and kiss them! It does sound good though. Hug But that's it? Is that all you think is going to happen??

I think I have officially lost it today. Need to call it a night and go to bed and dream about it. And, I am sure I will see it more realistically tomorrow morning.

Edited by Excruciating - 16 January 2011 at 11:52pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Shayafangmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged

Ketty - Unhappy My sweetiepie, why do you have to bust my bubble? I can always hope, pray, dream about it!! SmileHug It's not an impossibility, right?

Shova - Pretty Please!! Big smile Spell it for me, my sweets!! Please. Smile

Zarmeen - My jaan, I am sure there is a song but my sweets, why should you think less and limit yourself, while you are dreaming? You know what I mean, right? Wink You think, he is going to just take her hand and kiss them! It does sound good though. Hug But that's it? Is that all you think is going to happen??

I think I have officially lost it today. Need to call it a night and go to bed and dream about it. And, I am sure I will see it more realistically tomorrow morning.
ahah ketty i love you jaan, seriously do, i love it how among all us girls that see things that arnt in the episode or segment  you always is there to tell us whats true but jaan do join in our dreamland now wont you, u will have great time thinking about all the possibilities of what can happen next. I have already gotten a whole list ready lolz.

Payal sweety did u see virens eyes??It was all written over his eyes in how much he want to take nivi in his arms, can you read the "i wanna kiss you now"" written in his eyes??Am i seeing too much??I dunno but his eyes are like a open book to me and  i can see how much he wants to take her in his armsBlushing

Zarmeen, kissing nivis handOuchthats all??? nahi jaan there is more to it naa(well at least in our imagination lolz)

Well even if we dont get what we wanna see at least i want the "viren kissing nivi's hands" OMG then i know me and payal will just faint and die as we got our half wish granted ehehehe.

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 17 January 2011 at 12:04am

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Go to top