India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 139)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Asya my question exactly how NivRen will survive if Viren doesn't love Nivi and just using her for taking his sick revenge. Nivi is already fallen for him and I don't know how she will react when she comes to know about Viren's truth. I don't want her to running back to Sid at all.

I do feel sorry for Sid today about how Viren is trying to frame him. But Sid is never going to be right person for Nivi either as he never shown any trust in her. And now I am not even sure that Viren is that person either. What a mess they have made of a supposed to be a love story.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiashred12

sahuja Senior Member
sahuja
sahuja

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:01am | IP Logged
Ok...guys...i watched the episode again... where viren is talking to himself..abt making nivi say it was viren.... looking at that it does look that he is just framing sid and using nivi against him..... but why... just nivi..he could have famed sid any other way also... one reason to that could be... that may be nivi had supported sid in some way when he was sent away in childhood... so he know what friendship they both have..and he also saw nivi make a sacrifice for sid... he knows she can do anything to see sid happy... may be thats what bothers him... putting sid bad infront of everyone...specially in front of nivi...to make nivi believe more in him than in sid... may be truly loves nivi... but he doesnot want to take a chance abt nivi supporting sid in anyway...as she might have done in childhood.... unless their childhood is revealed...nothing can be said concretely... no matter what...i just want viren's love for nivi to be true.... rest all can be resolved.
sonia

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010ashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged

yaar my take on today's episode. hats off to KM he was just briliant in today's episode but now Viren sorry guys but today I'm negative Viren does no love Nivi, I think he just married her to get back to S. but he wil start fallin in love with Nivi but what is the use now. Just for his hatred for S. he has made that poor girls life miserable. I hate both the borthers to the core and I just want her to leave after she finds out that it was Viren all along.

Sorry Navi but I can't be poitive after today's episode.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeetamushigmann2010ashred12

nirjuu Senior Member
nirjuu
nirjuu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by nirjuu

Originally posted by mahix3

Originally posted by nirjuu

The article said "We hear that Viren has a childhood past that forces him to behave so weirdly with Nivedita. The back story to this will be worked on very soon."

What does that mean? He had any childhood past with nivedita?

Okay so this is what I think it is....
now try to keep an open mind about this--
So growing up, Viren grew up away from his family
and Siddarth was always the favorite kid,
so Viren was always jealous (come on he was a kid)
and then when he came back, he expected things to get better
but he was still put at second best (remember the chair scene with Yashondra? how she said that he should remember his place in this house because Viren sat in Sid's chair?) 
but before that, he came back and fell in love with a girl
and she's all he ever wanted whole heartedly
but then he finds out that she was once with his brother
and this stirred up rage because all he ever wanted was this girl
and now because of his brother he can't have her?
So he vowed to make her his in every way possible
and make her hate his brother so that she can forget the past
and completely move on and be with him.
That is why he is going to such measures

Thanks mahi....
But then y did he try to commit suicide  many times? Remember he told this once to CC...
If it was just jealous, he shldn't have taken such big step...

I think the real reason behind the attempted suicides is because his lack of feeling wanted, needed and loved. As human beings... what do we require the most? The answer is not food, water or even oxygen but in the chart of human needs, LOVE is at the very top. Each and every person needs love and to feel wanted. That they have a reason to live. Why do you think people get healthier when taken care of with love rather than just being taken care of? It's because love is an essential need. The people who say that they can live without being loved... well that's all a lie. WE NEED AT LEAST ONE PERSON TO LOVE US AND WANT US AND NEED US... and Viren never ever had that. He grew up alone and grew up as second best. Now he falls in love and what happens? That girl has a past too. What can cure Viren is knowing that Nivi truly does love him and him only. Viren attempted suicide before because he felt like he had no reason to live. No one to live for. No one loved him or cared for him and no life at all is better than a lonely and loveless life.

Yes, that is possible.... Thanks a lot for clearing my doubt mahi Hug
Truly i hope he don't hurt nivi much for making his plans successful...
In todays episode, i think he was bit hurt, becoz she was injured.... The way viren kissed her forehead shows he loves nivi.... My mind says that Nivi will surely forgive him, when she knows the truth...

tamushiashred12

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Just watched the first NivRen scene with Sid and then didnt have the heart to watch the entire episode !! Confused I could not recognize Viren anywhere in the episode tonight ! Except for his worry for Nivi which looked genuine !! But nothing excuses that fact he is using and scaring Nivi for his revenge !! Confused I don't know what to do anymore, I wanna quit, but I also edit NivRen scenes !! Confused I just hope the CT;s know what they are doing ! But one thing is for sure until Viren's past is revealed, NivRen scenes won't mean anything to me !!

Am sorry girls, I know u wanted me to console you , to make you feel positive, but I could not even watch the entire epi !! NivRen changed totally for me, it was like watching a new guy with Nivi !! Confused

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvandipaifai_luBz_NehaHCprajeenutstamushigmann2010zarmeenoScintillatingashred12

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Just watched the first NivRen scene with Sid and then didnt have the heart to watch the entire episode !! Confused I could not recognize Viren anywhere in the episode tonight ! Except for his worry for Nivi which looked genuine !! But nothing excuses that fact he is using and scaring Nivi for his revenge !! Confused I don't know what to do anymore, I wanna quit, but I also edit NivRen scenes !! Confused I just hope the CT;s know what they are doing ! But one thing is for sure until Viren's past is revealed, NivRen scenes won't mean anything to me !!

Am sorry girls, I know u wanted me to console you , to make you feel positive, but I could not even watch the entire epi !! NivRen changed totally for me, it was like watching a new guy with Nivi !! Confused

totally agree with u Navi and I hated their music today, and was not able to take his concern for Nivi also coz I knew it it was all fake atleats for me it is.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillatingashred12xaviara

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

guys...i still hope dat he do love her but his hatred 4 sid is many folds stronger than his love 4 nivi...

mahi dear...did u by any chance drug viren to get these info?Wink

Haha very funny di... I used other methods LOL
It's called a slinky knee high little red dress that gets all the boys talking Wink

But listen di...
his love for Nivi is there
but right now he just wants to get back at Sid and make sure that Nivi is his and only his.
He's at a tender stage...

Imagine di... say you have a sister (or even use me as an example since we all have the sisterly bond here and I'm the choti behein hehe)--
Now imagine that your whole life you never got the love you wanted or needed 
and finally you find the right guy.. your Mr. Perfect
your Mr. Darcy, your Mr. Rochester, your Heathcliff, your Romeo...
and it turns out that your little knight in shinning armor here as a past with me and to top it all off, now we all live together-- you'd sure as hell want to make sure he has no feelings for me as anything more than just his saali, no?
It's like that with Viren. Don't worry he does in fact love Nivi...
just worry about how she can ever forgive him........

tamushiashred12

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 9:10am | IP Logged
I am so with you Zarmeen. I hate both Sood brother today. Even if Viren loves Nivi or start falling for her, it doesn't make any difference, as no matter what he used her and hurt her directly or indirectly. He proved today that he is CC's son, he can manipulate anyone and make everyone believe that his concern is pure. Only thing I can't get over is why he had to use Nivi for this, he looks very shrewd person, couldn't he think of something else to get back at Sid. Or this because he thought it will be more painful for Sid if it comes from Nivi because Sid loved her. If this is the reason he used Nivi then he doesn't love her at all, if he loved her he would have been concern that how much it will hurt Nivi too. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingzarmeenoashred12

Go to top