India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 132)

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
sanju dear....my problem is only nivi's further horrible suffering...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingSuchi-KinSanj

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Stunnerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty and Zarmeen how are you girls and don't worry I am not freaking now it's all clear to me you freak out when you are confused and have hopes but now everything is clear. Actually now I believe my earlier funda was nice take the things as it is and don't attach yourself with any jodi. I am glad now I will not be so attached to NivRen now onwards as I was before. Now whatever happens whether NivRen remains or goes in Nivarth way I will not mind.

Today I really feel bad for Sid that just because he couldn't side Nivi he has to marry Divya. I am feeling bad for him because for Nivi it was her decision and it was her risk but Sid was forced in to the marriage with Divya. As bani said both Divya and Viren are unlucky who are killing their own luck so badly.
But Rach I dont want it to go Nivarth way as well coz he also never stands for her and it is not the matter of just one time it has happened repeatdly. But as I said that Nivi should just leave as nobody deserves her in that mad house.
Zarmeen I never wanted Viren to be stalker but he is stalker so its nothing about that I will also want Nivi should leave this mad house and go away but it will not be the case she will either end up with Viren or Sid. But if I have to choose then I will go for Nivarth. Because I think now its the best punishment for JAAL for whatever they did with Nivi and Sid family. That their own son is suffering due to that and the persons they hurted are happy in front of them. Now I want to see Nivi and Sid actually happy and Viren suffering in front of them. Because last time his sufferings were written by JAAL but this time he himself will write them.
KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:30am | IP Logged
ashley pls try not to kill me today..as i read ur updates to until i get ym videos uploaded! hehe! plz uske shirtless pe thoda detailed ho jaana Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:31am | IP Logged
the only thing i am thinking is viren is one smart and a vry fast guy..
i mean how did he manage to get the same shirt as sid in one day, and more ove rhow did he manage to change so fast?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

I agree with all u said. But why did he physically hurt Nivi. Is he an abusive lover. I will quit if 2 things happen
1. If they start Sid- Nivi track again,
2. If Neha Sargam quits
Otherwise I'm hooked to this show.

He is not a abusive lover, if he was he would have forced himself on Nivi when they got married, he didn't ! Because he wants her love !! And I agree with you too, I was also quit if they made Viren the stalker only to bring Sid-Nivi back, because after watching the sizzling chemistry between KinHa and NivRen, I can't even imagibe Sid-Nivi together anymore ! I just can't ! Because even when Viren hadn't entered the show, I use to like Sid-Nivi a lot, but after their date, I actually lost interest in them because they don't have much chemistry between each other !!! Confused

Same here, it was a drag. Well, now all that Viren said about not bearing to see Nivi in pain is rubbish isn't it. God, I just hope this works. This is the only soap I've watched in my entire life.ConfusedOk, I'll take 10 deep breaths and try to find romance in this psycho man's behaviour. uff hard work ! I need a tea !
but, ur analysis on Nivren's hug was fabulous!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumxaviara

_Hira_89 IF-Dazzler
_Hira_89
_Hira_89

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Hey guys, I'll admit it was a bit of a shocking thing to find the forum splattered with articles quoting Viren as being the perpetrator of the slew of disturbing events surrounding Nivi, but I don't know I feel these articles have yet to provide a smoking gun before we all rush to conclusion that Viren is out to get Nivi. Like to be honest, these articles exaggerate things and I prefer to go by the actors' quotes. Bearing this in mind, Kinshuk's take on the matter feels like a solace in time. Note how he doesn't delve into identifying himself as the stalker and still manages to circumnavigate around the question when inquired. It's not that he's trying to keep us in delusion or deliberately maintaining his character under the wraps, it's more to do with the fact, that I personally quite strongly believe, that there is a disparity between what the creatives originally thought about and the current state of affairs or the burgeoning popularity of the show. Yesterday CCBM was slotted in the top ten most watched shows and, pardon me if I'm in error here, but to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time it has ever reached this milestone. All due credit to KinHa and ofcourse NivRen's increasing proximity brought to light by their love track. This should prompt the CTs to think through this and I feel they are. Yet, at the same time they can't reverse the gray contours enveloping Viren's character at full pelt or atleast without totally destroying the initial character sketch so, clearly, they have to retain this dark side and honestly I'm way more frustrated due to this hole in our knowledge; like I wanna know why is he doing this, what could be the extenuating circumstances that are related to his childhood? Another thing- one of the articles also mentioned Nivi beginning to suspect him and then ultimately Viren will open up about it to her and reveal his purpose or the reason for his odd act which will open up another chapter to their love story. So yeah I'm psyched! However, what irks me is the pace of the story. I don't want to wait like another month before Viren opens up to Nivi! I want it to happen in the coming week or summat :( Other than that, I am hopeful...

Edited by _Hira_89 - 19 January 2011 at 7:37am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsvids08Scintillatinggmann2010xaviaraGita97Suchi-

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashred12

navi...ur points r very gud...
but i agree 100% with ketty...nothing can justify physical attack on nivi....
but i hope d attacker do get punishment for hurting nivi, evenif its fm viren...but i doubt it...
my 1st concern is always nivi...nivren comes only after dat....so whether viren is stalker or not, hurting nivi is not pardonable...

Let me tell you something, I dont like Viren as a stalker either, but I still believe that he loves Nivi very much !! And am sure that hurting Nivi physically was part of his plan !! At this point I can either quit the show or continue and I will continue because I want to know why Viren has to resort to this ? I want to know about his past !! And once his past is revealed only then I will decide whether to quit the show or not !!

I have said this many times, I started watching this show for Nivi and she always comes first for me ! Even before NivRen !! Because I suffer along with her whenever there is an incident, so when Viren is revealed as a stalker to Nivi, I wanna know for her sake why he did this and what is his past !!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeevids08Scintillatinggmann2010zarmeenoashred12Suchi-

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:37am | IP Logged
Ashly I am with you, I started to watch this show for Nivi only and I am just worried about her more suffering, she already have abusive MIL, worse sister that anyone can have, and now husband who is loving but has a other side to him which wants to hurt or let me say trap Nivi. Why the hell he wants to trap Nivi, for what. If I keep thinking about this, I will myself end up developing dual personality, one who loves Viren and other who hates him. Ouch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingashred12Suchi-xaviara

Go to top