India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 131)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Hey Payal how r u sweetie. Just saw u online. the day did not started with a good news so really dont know whether we should be excited abt the the episode or not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Girls, Viren didn't attack or physically hurt her, he was the one whose mask Nivi was trying to uncover, it was the other stalker who hurt her, so right now I believe that whatever Viren has done so far was to get her love, and that he cannot hurt her physically, but if they show he is an abusive lover, then I will quit the show too !!

My only question is to all of you is, that this show become one of the best shows on TV because of NivRen only !! Do you really think the CT's are going to ruin this jodi, risk their TRP's just to get Sid-Nivi back together ??? A jodi, which never become very popular in the first place ???

Plus Nivi has a lot of self respect, so if she finds out that Viren did all this just to possess her, she will never ever love and stay with him, which means that after Nivi finds out about his past, it will be something which will make her stay, but also love him as much as before !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumprajeevids08Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Gita97

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:23am | IP Logged
same here ketty....d only pair i was crazy abt b4 nivren was mayur but not dis much...now i too learned my lesson...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
guys i hv to planned my nxt hot kinny vm LOL
btw guys dnt wrry i got to know that kinshuk is not playing a negative character...yes at point u will feel he is negative but dnt wrry he isn't ;-)
but viren's story is an interesting one, so guys look out for somethign interesting

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vids08ScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraGita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
I am really happy for Kinshuk as it will give great scope to explore his abilities. I am a bit disappointed about Viren though because it means that Nivi will be going through a lot more suffering.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
guys sid and nivi are never meant to be! it's always been NivRen. and RS is one director who doesn't make mockery of marriage!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by xaviara

Rachu, I have to disgaree about one thing, which I don't understand why people forget so conveniently and that is no one chased after Sid to marry Divya, marrying her was his own decision, it was his own sacrifice !!! Siding with nivi or not, didnt have anything to do with it !!! Nivi only came into the picture when she realized Sid was not be true to the sacrifice he has made and thus she had to resort to what she did !! So please don't consider Sid as bachara, he is NOT ONE !!
I agree with you Navz on this. It was Sid's decision to marry Divya and whatever Nivi did on wedding day was just to save family reputation and her sister's life. If Sid wanted to get away from Divya nobody could have stopped him not even NivRen marriage. i mean whose says that if your love is getting married to some other guy you have to get married to a person you don't like. That was his decision and not Nivi's and he is not bechara in any sense. Whole mess is his fault. And I don't want Nivi to go back to Sid even when Viren turns out to be totally negative character. I will be happy about her being alone rather than being with any of those idiots Sood brothers. Right now it looks like none of them knows how to love and what love is, one can never stand up for it and other can stand up with messed up himself and doesn't have hold on himself and ends up hurting her. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Originally posted by vids08

I agree with all u said. But why did he physically hurt Nivi. Is he an abusive lover. I will quit if 2 things happen
1. If they start Sid- Nivi track again,
2. If Neha Sargam quits
Otherwise I'm hooked to this show.

He is not a abusive lover, if he was he would have forced himself on Nivi when they got married, he didn't ! Because he wants her love !! And I agree with you too, I was also quit if they made Viren the stalker only to bring Sid-Nivi back, because after watching the sizzling chemistry between KinHa and NivRen, I can't even imagibe Sid-Nivi together anymore ! I just can't ! Because even when Viren hadn't entered the show, I use to like Sid-Nivi a lot, but after their date, I actually lost interest in them because they don't have much chemistry between each other !!! Confused

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumlamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top