India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 130)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Navz Hug I loved your points, it does look like something to look forward to but yaar after yesterday's physical attack I don't understand how can anyone justify that is for love? There are other ways to get person's love. I still want to know the reason behind his behavior but I won't be rooting for him anymore. I hope CTs have solid reason to make him stalker. CCBM is the most sadistic show I ever watched, all characters are grey or negative and they have ruined all lead characters now. 

Payal  Hug how r u sweetie, my day has started on wrong note today,  Cry I don't know how I am going to get over this stupid news. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

vids08 Goldie
vids08
vids08

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hello girls !! *hugs*

My thoughts on the article ! Yes I did freak out !! But like I said the other day, I'm not ready to quit the show just yet !! For three reasons.

1. Kinshuk has earlier said, whatever Viren will do is for LOVE, and love only, and he loves Nivi very much. So Viren is a gray character and not a negative one !! I believe in that !

2. NivRen's love story is their trump card, that means, their actual love story will start after Nivi finds out that he is the stalker, and his past is revealed !!! That means, we will get to see another side of their love in the future as well.

3. For now, I'm only dying to know what exactly happened in his past  to make him stoop to this to get Nivi's love !!!

The only reason which will make me quit the show is if Viren did this for revenge, or if they Kill Viren only to start Sid-Nivi jodi track again !!  That I cannot accept and will not SEE !!! So for now am staying put and see how they are going to take this further.

I agree with all u said. But why did he physically hurt Nivi. Is he an abusive lover. I will quit if 2 things happen
1. If they start Sid- Nivi track again,
2. If Neha Sargam quits
Otherwise I'm hooked to this show.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey ketty and Zarmeen how are you girls and don't worry I am not freaking now it's all clear to me you freak out when you are confused and have hopes but now everything is clear. Actually now I believe my earlier funda was nice take the things as it is and don't attach yourself with any jodi. I am glad now I will not be so attached to NivRen now onwards as I was before. Now whatever happens whether NivRen remains or goes in Nivarth way I will not mind.

Today I really feel bad for Sid that just because he couldn't side Nivi he has to marry Divya. I am feeling bad for him because for Nivi it was her decision and it was her risk but Sid was forced in to the marriage with Divya. As bani said both Divya and Viren are unlucky who are killing their own luck so badly.
But Rach I dont want it to go Nivarth way as well coz he also never stands for her and it is not the matter of just one time it has happened repeatdly. But as I said that Nivi should just leave as nobody deserves her in that mad house.

shubabegumgmann2010ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:16am | IP Logged

Hey ketty and Zarmeen how are you girls and don't worry I am not freaking now it's all clear to me you freak out when you are confused and have hopes but now everything is clear. Actually now I believe my earlier funda was nice take the things as it is and don't attach yourself with any jodi. I am glad now I will not be so attached to NivRen now onwards as I was before. Now whatever happens whether NivRen remains or goes in Nivarth way I will not mind.

Today I really feel bad for Sid that just because he couldn't side Nivi he has to marry Divya. I am feeling bad for him because for Nivi it was her decision and it was her risk but Sid was forced in to the marriage with Divya. As bani said both Divya and Viren are unlucky who are killing their own luck so badly.

Rachu, I have to disgaree about one thing, which I don't understand why people forget so conveniently and that is no one chased after Sid to marry Divya, marrying her was his own decision, it was his own sacrifice !!! Siding with nivi or not, didnt have anything to do with it !!! Nivi only came into the picture when she realized Sid was not be true to the sacrifice he has made and thus she had to resort to what she did !! So please don't consider Sid as bachara, he is NOT ONE !!

shubabegumgmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:17am | IP Logged

Hello girls !! *hugs*

My thoughts on the article ! Yes I did freak out !! But like I said the other day, I'm not ready to quit the show just yet !! For three reasons.

1. Kinshuk has earlier said, whatever Viren will do is for LOVE, and love only, and he loves Nivi very much. So Viren is a gray character and not a negative one !! I believe in that !

2. NivRen's love story is their trump card, that means, their actual love story will start after Nivi finds out that he is the stalker, and his past is revealed !!! That means, we will get to see another side of their love in the future as well.

3. For now, I'm only dying to know what exactly happened in his past  to make him stoop to this to get Nivi's love !!!

The only reason which will make me quit the show is if Viren did this for revenge, or if they Kill Viren only to start Sid-Nivi jodi track again !!  That I cannot accept and will not SEE !!! So for now am staying put and see how they are going to take this further.

ToTallyy Totalyy agrre wid u navz . There is no reason 2 Quit d show as Ct's can't show romnatic thng always . They hav 2 1st take d story forward afterwards dis rimantic track n all comes .

Dear I thnk dis track gonna rockk . Yes i m sad for Viren but at last I m excited 2 to know Viren's Past . I always was but now more . We already knew dis frm before tht Viren will b a grey shade char but our heart was nt accepting it n i m sure d state of actor kinny is , He goona leave all other actors behind .

Dear tht means don't worry we will nt loose u frm dis forum LOL as ur both reasons for quitting d show will nt going 2 happen . NiVi-Sid is over now n Viren can't b killed a bigg NO frm Ct's side as well becozz they also Viren is  d charm of d show , They can;t do tht . IMPOSSIBLE . NIVREN is d only lead pair in dis show n they will remain d same till d end . Big smile 

Dear u know d funny part is tht hamari barso ki dmeand ( especiallyy KINSHUKIANS demand ) 2 see our hotiee KINSHUK as SHIRTLESS is gonna b true n i will b deadd 2dy by seeng it . I eman wjt a wonderful guy KINSHUK IS YAar !!!!!HATS OFF 2 him n my resecpt n love for him incresed moreee n moree Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:19am | IP Logged

Rachu, I have to disgaree about one thing, which I don't understand why people forget so conveniently and that is no one chased after Sid to marry Divya, marrying her was his own decision, it was his own sacrifice !!! Siding with nivi or not, didnt have anything to do with it !!! Nivi only came into the picture when she realized Sid was not be true to the sacrifice he has made and thus she had to resort to what she did !! So please don't consider Sid as bachara, he is NOT ONE !!
And I totally agree with navi here as for now nobody in  the Sood house is beechara probably except for Dadaji and VD but after this I have started having my doubts on them also.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
navi...ur points r very gud...
but i agree 100% with ketty...nothing can justify physical attack on nivi....
but i hope d attacker do get punishment for hurting nivi, evenif its fm viren...but i doubt it...
my 1st concern is always nivi...nivren comes only after dat....so whether viren is stalker or not, hurting nivi is not pardonable...

shubabegumScintillatingzarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:20am | IP Logged
Moni I don't know yaar who that white shirt guy was, from article it does look like Viren but how the hell he changed his clothes and shoes so fast. Anyways he did it himself and somebody else did it, it's still a physical attack and all his tears and concerns for Nivi are fake now for me. I just understand why he always stood up for her when his ultimate goal was to hurt her. If this is dual personality disorder than I just better not watch this show. 

Rach I never ever got involved with any fictional character before NivRen. Well this was a good lesson for me, now on I will just watch the show and forget about it. I feel really foolish right now to become so much attached to a character when we all know all these characters are at mercy of TRP and sadistic writers. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumzarmeenoDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top