India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 13)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Aww payal i am afrade i have to do a dissapearing act soon Cry but i will stay for as long as i can, have to shoping with momOuch
Anyways when Nivren is the topic to discuss can we ever run out of things to talk about?????lolz just think about Viren's eyes and we will have million of things to talk about.

aha i see ketty jaan is here with us too. Ketty jaan even i am finding such links,dunno why we arent getting the one moni discribed

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 16 January 2011 at 11:11pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by gmann2010

I found the link for 16th Jan UMTV but it shows the same date segment as 15th one. Can't find the one Moni describied. Confused
Hey Ketty, HugHow are you, sweets?? That is true, even I found couple of such links but it seems like no one has uploaded that episode on the net because none of the websites have it. Unhappy
I think people were too busy voting for Nivren what say??jokes, man i want someone to uplode it soon cause we have been wating all morning.Ouch

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:16pm | IP Logged
I agree Shovajaan, we have been waiting for it for a while now. But I am a little surprised that it hasn't been uploaded by anyone at all on the net because that is mostly never the case, right?? Hey, by the way are you still online for the next 10 minutes or so? If yes, I have a question for you about NivRen, Day Dreaming and I figured since you are back to your abnormal self, I can ask you now?? So, what say should I?? Otherwise I will  wait till you come back online to ask you??

Edited by Excruciating - 16 January 2011 at 11:16pm

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.

simran728gmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar it has been almost 4 hrs I'm trying to find the link. I've tried all the links but none of them seems to work.
Oh my Zarmeen jaan!! Hug How are you sweets?? I know all of us have been looking all over the web for that link but I don't think anyone had uploaded it at all. Unhappy

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
So guys i have been thinking if sid and viren we working together to find the MP then it just dosent make sense to me cause both brothers seem quite distant from eachtoher,like we never see them returning home together from office or going together to office so wen do they have time to talk about MP??and why would viren discuss MP with sid??I am so confused and i dont think its the two brothers working together cause it dosent make sense to me.some one explain.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

I agree Shovajaan, we have been waiting for it for a while now. But I am a little surprised that it hasn't been uploaded by anyone at all on the net because that is mostly never the case, right?? Hey, by the way are you still online for the next 10 minutes or so? If yes, I have a question for you about NivRen, Day Dreaming and I figured since you are back to your abnormal self, I can ask you now?? So, what say should I?? Otherwise I will  wait till you come back online to ask you??
Payal mom decided to leave me alone (finally for a few mitutes to my self lolz) so jaan go ahead ask me the question i am dying to know what u wanna ask??

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Zarmeen ur back *hugs*, sweety u were also saying naa that sid and viren are not together in finding the MP rite??even i am starting to have my doubt. i dunno why but i dont feel it now,i think its only viren working on it alone.

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Go to top