Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 129)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:06am | IP Logged
Hello girls !! *hugs*

My thoughts on the article ! Yes I did freak out !! But like I said the other day, I'm not ready to quit the show just yet !! For three reasons.

1. Kinshuk has earlier said, whatever Viren will do is for LOVE, and love only, and he loves Nivi very much. So Viren is a gray character and not a negative one !! I believe in that !

2. NivRen's love story is their trump card, that means, their actual love story will start after Nivi finds out that he is the stalker, and his past is revealed !!! That means, we will get to see another side of their love in the future as well.

3. For now, I'm only dying to know what exactly happened in his past  to make him stoop to this to get Nivi's love !!!

The only reason which will make me quit the show is if Viren did this for revenge, or if they Kill Viren only to start Sid-Nivi jodi track again !!  That I cannot accept and will not SEE !!! So for now am staying put and see how they are going to take this further.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsprajeelamstamushivids08Scintillatingzarmeenogmann2010Suchi-Dilbole_ShiOmRuGita97

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yaar Ketty I'm so uoset with theis whole thing.
Whatever reason they are going to show now it's not going to justify his actions for me. If they really turn him stalker than Viren's character is ruined for me. I wouldn't have minded he they shown him like this from the beginning, then I might have ok with Nivi even trying to cure him. But now I just want Nivi to get hell out of those Sood as far as she can. I hate this really. My trust in Viren's character will be shattered if this article turns out to be true. And I don't if I can watch any further, this means only one person who was in her side also turning against her, she has no one in that Sood jungle. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumnutsScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Originally posted by ashred12

OMG zarmeen....dat means our theories of childhood obsession 'll come true!!!!!
but still...physical attack on nivi is a strict no-no...
And I agree with u Ash that's y I said Nivi should leave both the bros as they both don't deserve her. They both broke her trust. And I did say when people were blaming Viren and I said that if Viren does anything to her like I was not able to forgive S. I will never be able to forgive Viren also but now I need to c that what is the reason behind his behaviour.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:08am | IP Logged

OMG zarmeen....dat means our theories of childhood obsession 'll come true!!!!!
but still...physical attack on nivi is a strict no-no...

Ashly, I don't thi  hurting Nivi physically was Viren's plan, and am sure whoever was helping him out, would be dead meat after hurting Nivi !!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeegmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

moniluvskinshuk IF-Stunnerz
moniluvskinshuk
moniluvskinshuk

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:09am | IP Logged

zarmeen dear...hope ur hand is fine...
u r rite, den they both dont deserve her...

CTs better come up with a gud explanation...still if they r going to hurt nivi again, i'll skip d epis...cant bear to see her in pain like dat...
And Ash jaani the article said that they r still working on the story abt his past and I believe if they havent worked on the story they shoudl not take such a big risk

@bold-i agree yaar...
they'll not only lose trp but also remaining viewers...

wen i saw d article, my thots wer how rachu is going to react...if we r freaking out like dis, cant imagine wats hers...
But u know what I'm thinking that probably he liked Nivi from childhood but she was more friends with S. and probably that's y CC and JW send him to Boarding school coz obviously they hated KS and his family from the beginning.coz remeber he said to CC that I have not fogotten anything so how can I forget my love. That is what I'm assuming now.

Zareen n Keetty I know guyzz u both r upset n so as me . I m Sad for VIREN n happyy for KINSHUK . Sad for Viren as I reallyyy want his love 2 b True n obessive or passionate like it is hsown till now . n i m veryy veryy Happyy for KINSHUK ki he accepted dis such a tough role as a challenge n i m damnn sure he gonnaa rockk .

Yaarr smehu it was expected as KINNY already said dis ki NIVREN's love story will b uncoventional lov story . So it was exected tht we hav 2 waitt for longg time 2 see NIVREN as ONE . CryAngry . But who knows ? whatzz in d store of Ct's . I m sure somethng reallyyy bigg inteesting gonna come . n if Ct's hav decided 2 do dis then surelyyy they must hav thought a lott abt it before doing dis . So I thnk we should patientlyy watch it . I m sure d end result is NIVREN only becozz they r soul of dis show .

@Keetyy  Now it is confrmed tht d white shhirt guy was Viren . haina? n d man who hitt Nivi was nt Viren . n it was accidental .Viren's mission was 2 scare Nivi but nt 2 hurt her so just chill . Viren will never hurt Nivi physically . As far as d fire accident is concerened . I thnk It was also nt planned for killing Nivi ( He can't do tht ) , Somethng else is would hav been d reason . So we hav 2 wait for d backstory 2 get revealed n i m sure ki Ct's will come wid a solid reaosn if they took such a bigg step .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Yaar Ketty I'm so uoset with theis whole thing.
Whatever reason they are going to show now it's not going to justify his actions for me. If they really turn him stalker than Viren's character is ruined for me. I wouldn't have minded he they shown him like this from the beginning, then I might have ok with Nivi even trying to cure him. But now I just want Nivi to get hell out of those Sood as far as she can. I hate this really. My trust in Viren's character will be shattered if this article turns out to be true. And I don't if I can watch any further, this means only one person who was in her side also turning against her, she has no one in that Sood jungle. 
Ketty that's exactly what I said that both the Sood brothers and Sood khandan does not deserve her they deserve somebody like DD who is ready to show her attitude. She should just leave Sood house and actually leave Simla.

gmann2010

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:11am | IP Logged
Hey ketty and Zarmeen how are you girls and don't worry I am not freaking now it's all clear to me you freak out when you are confused and have hopes but now everything is clear. Actually now I believe my earlier funda was nice take the things as it is and don't attach yourself with any jodi. I am glad now I will not be so attached to NivRen now onwards as I was before. Now whatever happens whether NivRen remains or goes in Nivarth way I will not mind.

Today I really feel bad for Sid that just because he couldn't side Nivi he has to marry Divya. I am feeling bad for him because for Nivi it was her decision and it was her risk but Sid was forced in to the marriage with Divya. As bani said both Divya and Viren are unlucky who are killing their own luck so badly.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shubabegumvids08Scintillatinggmann2010

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 7:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Hello girls !! *hugs*

My thoughts on the article ! Yes I did freak out !! But like I said the other day, I'm not ready to quit the show just yet !! For three reasons.

1. Kinshuk has earlier said, whatever Viren will do is for LOVE, and love only, and he loves Nivi very much. So Viren is a gray character and not a negative one !! I believe in that !

2. NivRen's love story is their trump card, that means, their actual love story will start after Nivi finds out that he is the stalker, and his past is revealed !!! That means, we will get to see another side of their love in the future as well.

3. For now, I'm only dying to know what exactly happened in his past  to make him stoop to this to get Nivi's love !!!

The only reason which will make me quit the show is if Viren did this for revenge, or if they Kill Viren only to start Sid-Nivi jodi track again !!  That I cannot accept and will not SEE !!! So for now am staying put and see how they are going to take this further.

Hey Navi and that is the reason I will watch the show to c what was the reason behind all this

Scintillating

Go to top