India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 121)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Have to go and do some housework. Will try and catch up with everyone later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Babe. i saw a segment ..on wigs. Like they showed for Bidaai, and Tere Liye etc etc...and how all girls wear wig bcos their hair not this straight and long. anyway...its was a thought.

Also, thanks for your POV. I will watch the hug and kiss scene 1000000 times and then I will faint..

and I am very mad at Aashvee..bcos even though I requested she never delivered her O2 tank to me and I am dying now. Cant even call Viren for CPR..bcos Nivi needs CPR right now more than me. Cry
Oh but neha's hair is long so i think its the real one we see on the show.
lolz watching the hug and kiss scene 100000000 times will not only make u faint sweety but it will make you feel like dying again and again just to get that wonderful feeling lolz (i didnt even make sense)

Aww my sweet ashvuu poor darling is having a tough time with assignent i guess so jannu i will send u a O2 tank on her behalf ok??
@bold -ROFLROFLROFL

I would love viren giving Nivi CPR BlushingNow that would be awsome lolz.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

Have to go and do some housework. Will try and catch up with everyone later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bye sweety
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged

girls..I think CT is drinking too much now a days and their assistants are not doing good a job..they need to be fired...CT are mixing TEQUILA with RUM (not good idea..rem TEQUILA is NIVREN) and they themselves don't know what they are doing..

so, CT tells them to put DDLJ, JWMet, Dhoom, KKHH, Kaho na..etc movies and these ppl .. assistants...they are stupid..

They are making CT watch James Bond, Spiderman, I know What you did Last Summer..Ring 2..Ghost RIder..etc etc. ..and their stories are changing from love story to scarry story. 

It is like...CT is telling us.... "Viewers..please stop staring at Nivren...and if you will not ..then MP aa jayega...and THunder...MP comes..and kills our smiles.." ..full in Scary Movie 3..type of costume...maybe every night for MP is Halloween night. 

We need to remind them that there are other tracks to be pursued here.
lolz so true but, it is turning out to be a horror show, i got soo scared in the last scene. But just wanna ask people did u find the music funny when the MP was shown?? I dunno why but i found the music soo damn funny, do listen to it an u will crack up for sure, the MP had a huge stomache and with the BG music i was finding it quite funny sometime but also was getting scared.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hey shova..in precap did you see Nivi's shaking her head little bit when Sid and Viren were talking?? like she was not believing what she was hearing?? or is it just me..

and babe. I am not sure if you saw the attack part..
but anyway i had a comment and question..

when Nivi was hiding and MP-white shirt wala comes in front of her..He is standing in front for Nivi for like 5 minutes. What is he planning to do?? HYPNOTIZE her?? n make her confess she loves Viren or not???...i mean if you are here to attack then attack..and if not then go home and drink your milk and go to sleep. I mean why are you standing there staring at her?? This CT  I tell you are dumb. 

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 1:31am

NivRenDeewani

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:34am | IP Logged

You know what i am thinking guys, u know when Nivi pushed the second MP to the ground and blood came out i think that shirt will give clues to who the man behind the mask was for nivi. i dunno but as soon as the camera zoomed in the bloddy shirt i was thinking mabye they will show something to do with this shirt. hopefully the MP dosent put that in Viren's cupboard to make nivi think its VirenOuch. ok stupid thought but had to share lolz.

simran728

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:40am | IP Logged

hey shova..in precap did you see Nivi's shaking her head little bit when Sid and Viren were talking?? like she was not believing what she was hearing?? or is it just me..

and babe. I am not sure if you saw the attack part..
but anyway i had a comment and question..

when Nivi was hiding and MP-white shirt wala comes in front of her..He is standing in front for Nivi for like 5 minutes. What is he planning to do?? HYPNOTIZE her?? n make her confess she loves Viren or not???...i mean if you are here to attack then attack..and if not then go home and drink your milk and go to sleep. I mean why are you standing there staring at her?? This CT  I tell you are dumb. 

so is it just us two here, where is Zarmeen??

Ok simran let me go and watch the precap again to make sure before i comment lolz.

And about the white shirt wala lolz i dunno what was his intention, actually what were they trying to do to nivi??kidnap her?? scare her??kill her??hurt her?? what were they doing??at first i thought they were gonna kidnap her but then again aftershe was hurt they left her so were they only trying to scare her??If so what will they achive with scaring her??She is already scared with all the past MP incident so what were the two MP trying to do??
Exactly simrun the CTs turn dumb sometime.

@bold ROFLman ur awsome sweety lolz nivi should have said that to him " look MP what r u wating for, if ur gonna attack me then do so or else run off home and drink ur milk and go to sleep like a good baby"ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

simran728

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:44am | IP Logged
Ok guys gotta go. Gonna watch Nivren scenes few more times and then think goona hit the bed. Good night to all my sweethearts

Scintillating

Go to top