Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 120)

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? Wink I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Unhappy
Bye Payal. Sweet Nivren dreams

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:57am | IP Logged
girls..I think CT is drinking too much now a days and their assistants are not doing good a job..they need to be fired...CT are mixing TEQUILA with RUM (not good idea..rem TEQUILA is NIVREN) and they themselves don't know what they are doing..

so, CT tells them to put DDLJ, JWMet, Dhoom, KKHH, Kaho na..etc movies and these ppl .. assistants...they are stupid..

They are making CT watch James Bond, Spiderman, I know What you did Last Summer..Ring 2..Ghost RIder..etc etc. ..and their stories are changing from love story to scarry story. 

It is like...CT is telling us.... "Viewers..please stop staring at Nivren...and if you will not ..then MP aa jayega...and THunder...MP comes..and kills our smiles.." ..full in Scary Movie 3..type of costume...maybe every night for MP is Halloween night. 

We need to remind them that there are other tracks to be pursued here.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeenoGita97

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:58am | IP Logged

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? Wink I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Unhappy
Good Nite sweetie sweet dreams and love u

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:01am | IP Logged
This thread is such a relief. All the other threads in the forum are all about Viren framing Sid. Bit depressing.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by simran728

so i heard JW is back from his SABBATICAL leave?? Where did he go? to be trained under Indian Politicians (Lalu Prasad Yadav) on how to cheat ppl, make more black money and back stab others?? Wow, then I hope he passed his Internship class with A + and now is ready to give the practical class !!! Wink
Hehe!! LOLLOL JW's internship class!! ROFL Very funny. Clap
so simran who is JW gonna give practical class to?? CC?? or YD???or Nandu ??ROFLROFLROFLwell does CC really need lesons from him lolz she has idea of her own and he wont be able to give lessons to herROFLROFLso that leaves YD and Nandu, ROFL

I think he needs to give his first and last exam to CC....CC says "JW stand attentive..and now I will take an oral exam of yours...to see how good you are"....and question is "who is smarter and chalak than Lalu Prasad??? ..JW answers "my dear wife its you.."RABADI DEVI..." ..YAY Exam mein Pass....

. and then they together will give their Prasad to YD. and she will be impressed and will give them a return gift...that is her truth to JAAL "Sid is your actually your son and Viren is not...so, sorry but all this property and money will go to VD only..as Viren is her son".....HELIUM GAS LEAVES CC BODY AND SHE VANISHES IN AIR...

NivRenDeewaniGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

I think he needs to give his first and last exam to CC....CC says "JW stand attentive..and now I will take an oral exam of yours...to see how good you are"....and question is "who is smarter and chalak than Lalu Prasad??? ..JW answers "my dear wife its you.."RABADI DEVI..." ..YAY Exam mein Pass....

. and then they together will give their Prasad to YD. and she will be impressed and will give them a return gift...that is her truth to JAAL "Sid is your actually your son and Viren is not...so, sorry but all this property and money will go to VD only..as Viren is her son".....HELIUM GAS LEAVES CC BODY AND SHE VANISHES IN AIR...
Simran sweety this is way too good.ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL.

Helium gas leaves CC body OMG way too goodROFLROFLROFL

What will happen to JW then??LOL
sihu Goldie
sihu
sihu

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
We were spared the sight of Divya today...Thank God for that.  We're all going grey speculating on who the MP could be...I'm one of those who feel that it is not Viren.

I have 2 thoughts happening about this miserable MP track.
1. It could be JW coz he seemed very cool and calm when CC was going bonkers over not being able to contact Viren...JW hated Nivi as much as CC..so how come now he wants Viren to enjoy his time with Nivi.  It could be that this guy has set up someone to frame Sid, coz he hates Sid also for the power that he has with the property, etc and making Sid look bad would be good for him coz everyone will start hating him.  So all this will prove beneficial to JW.

2. It could be Sid...the clues are quite obvious - the shirt, the built, the voice, as Navz felt, etc.  All these clues are quite obvious and we would all say that Sid is being framed by Viren or whoever and so it is not Sid.  So since we will all feel that it is not Sid, it could turn out to be him..Reverse psychology..

simran728Gita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by slmu

This thread is such a relief. All the other threads in the forum are all about Viren framing Sid. Bit depressing.
Aww so sweet. avoid such thread they will make u sad, thats why i avoid  going to ones that say things like this. sorry if i offended some one

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top