India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 119)

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
my previous thought was this... when I saw just the date scene today..

Wish NT Dadi was there today to see Nivren...Her Each and Every wish and all the Qualities she wanted in Nivi's humsafar has come true..

Viren is everything NT dadi wanted for Nivi.
She had said - to Nivi - i will marry to with someone when time is right and when the boy is right for you.

1. Jab koi aake tera haath mangega - Viren came like an angel... 
2. Joh Teri Izzat Karega - Always in best and worst of times..
3. Tuhje Samanje ga - Him giving her time and space to accept ething 
4. Tuhje Pyar Karega - oh this ...woh toh...hamesha tha aur rahega...

Aur Aaj NT dadi ki saari Prayers and Tamanna and expectations are fulfilled. Because Nivi has got all this and much more and today she accepted and realized it too. 

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 12:41am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutstamushiScintillatingzarmeenoGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by simran728

so i heard JW is back from his SABBATICAL leave?? Where did he go? to be trained under Indian Politicians (Lalu Prasad Yadav) on how to cheat ppl, make more black money and back stab others?? Wow, then I hope he passed his Internship class with A + and now is ready to give the practical class !!! Wink
Hehe!! LOLLOL JW's internship class!! ROFL Very funny. Clap
so simran who is JW gonna give practical class to?? CC?? or YD???or Nandu ??ROFLROFLROFLwell does CC really need lesons from him lolz she has idea of her own and he wont be able to give lessons to herROFLROFLso that leaves YD and Nandu, ROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Gita97 IF-Sizzlerz
Gita97
Gita97

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged

my previous thought was this... when I saw just the date scene today..

Wish NT Dadi was there today to see Nivren...Her Each and Every wish and all the Qualities she wanted in Nivi's humsafar has come true..

Viren is everything NT dadi wanted for Nivi.
She had said - to Nivi - i will marry to with someone when time is right and when the boy is right for you.

1. Jab koi aake tera haath mangega - Viren came like an angel... 
2. Joh Teri Izzat Karega - Always in best and worst of times..
3. Tuhje Samanje ga - Him giving her time and space to accept ething 
4. Tuhje Pyar Karega - oh this ...woh toh...hamesha tha aur rahega...

Aur Aaj NT dadi ki saari Prayers and Tamanna and expectations are fulfilled. Because Nivi has got all this and much more and today she accepted and realized it too. 
You are absolutely right Simran. NT's dreams for Nivi have been fully realised.

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? Wink I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Unhappy

Edited by Excruciating - 19 January 2011 at 12:45am

tamushisimran728zarmeenoGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:44am | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yes hug was awsome lolz,i knew tat will be ur answer ehehhe but i liked all parts equally for some reason , i dunno so for me i have no favourites rather all are my favourite.

yessimran whats ur funny thought jaanLOLim allready laughing thinking about what u can possibly sayBig smile
My Shovupie!! Hug I so love you, my brainwave pumpkin pie. Hug Now, how did you know that it would be my favorite, I wonder?? Wink

Hey Zarmeen, jaan, it was your best part too. Yieeeeppp. Dancing Love that!!

Payal it was wa too obvious naa, as soon as i saw that back hug i thought of u and if i loved it then i knew you will also so i already knew ur answer lolz.

Yeh back hug was really good, actually it was beyond good.

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? Wink I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Unhappy
ok payal bye sweety, take care. Oh i will send u an email soon so check ur email tomorrow okBig smile. u take care and have a good sleep. I already know what u will be dreaming about eheheh. bye sweety sweet dreams

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingGita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

so payal, what was ur best and best part of today's show?? what part of the date did you like the best?? and please tell me is that Neha's real hair in the serial? i saw somewhere they make everyone wear wigs???
LOLsimran where did u see that??? i always thought neha's hair was real lolz. ur too good jaanu. well even though the question is not aimed at me but i will say something about the question u asked payal, my POV, actually simran its hard to choose which bit was best out of the date, all scenes were equally as good, so i wont pick one out .I loved all of it together but really i dies with the hug and the kiss on the handBig smile

Babe. i saw a segment ..on wigs. Like they showed for Bidaai, and Tere Liye etc etc...and how all girls wear wig bcos their hair not this straight and long. anyway...its was a thought.

Also, thanks for your POV. I will watch the hug and kiss scene 1000000 times and then I will faint..

and I am very mad at Aashvee..bcos even though I requested she never delivered her O2 tank to me and I am dying now. Cant even call Viren for CPR..bcos Nivi needs CPR right now more than me. Cry

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 12:51am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:50am | IP Logged

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? Wink I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. Unhappy

bye Payal. ..see you tomorrow. and yea you know I have to talk and analyze the MP scenes today so you will some posts from me on that...yday I said MP wants to Kill Nivi and I also said they are hired goons...

anyway today my doubt is on DD...and soon it will be on SOOD dog also...oh they dont have one...but anyway ..point is ...I am confused abt MP ..but I like to analyse as you all do job at romantic ones and I will do some job towards MP. 

Goodnight. See you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams and yeah enjoy nivren dream moments. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniScintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top