Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 117)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read everyones analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

Hi Simijaan!! Hug Thanks dear for liking my analysis! Really love it when you like it so much. And dear don't worry about coming early tomorrow. All of us know how crazy work can get. Try to come online but if not we will still be here waiting for you. Smile When does your boss come back from his trip? I hope things get a little less hectic for you after that. Smile And, sweets when you get a chance please do reply back to my PM.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushisimran728

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

honestly ....girls ....more than anything else..I love when NIVREN walk together. Like they are soooo in syynnc. I have loved it from day 1. When they walked together in the confrontation scene towards the family...and then temple...and then we all the remaining scenes..most of them at Car posts or outside the house..anyway...i think Navz or Ashly or Mahi or Sanju should do a VM on just their walking scenes...and today was breathe taking. I have been dreaming about it since the segment aired.  And here payal has described it so well. 

The scene begins so beautifully with NivRen walking towards the dreamily decorated tent, holding each others hand, with such ease, casualness and comfortness that it seems like both of them have been doing this their entire lives. 

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 12:22am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Aww Simran januu i know my thankyou is small dear but really i cant tell you what ur efort means to me and i know alot of the girls here think the same. It truley shows how much u love Nivren and us so thanks again dear.
Yes me is great, with the great scenes why wouldnt i be good lolz. how r u jaan, anyways u seem pretty busy dear, take care of ur self. i missed u alot today. actually if i dont see anyone online in their usual time i start missing them and worry lolz. I worry alot by the way but i am glad to have got you online simran. seriuously ur one big sweetyHug

tamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:24am | IP Logged
i have a very funny thought..actually lovely thought. let me get a grip and write about it. brb

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:25am | IP Logged
so payal, what was ur best and best part of today's show?? what part of the date did you like the best?? and please tell me is that Neha's real hair in the serial? i saw somewhere they make everyone wear wigs???

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
girls...was that anarkali dress that Nivi was wearing today?? I would love to her wear something different...like Patiala...hoe Kareena wore in JWMet....i think Nivi would look cute...this same style is little boring. what do you say??

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.
Oh my Zarmeen!! Hug You couldn't have said it better, my dear. Smile True, because of NivRen I am loving each and everyone one of us on this thread. See, if someone does not come for even a day, we miss her, really do!! That tells you something right about this bonding. I cannot begin to tell you how special I feel that I met you all amazing women, who share my passion, NivRen, hehe Wink and consider myself blessed that what stroke of fate brought me to this forum and to you guys. Love you all. Hug
Honestly Payal but u won't believ it I only think abt u guys, I talk abt u guys I guess that i'm obssessed with u guys coz now wherever I go my laptop is with me so that whenever I get a chance I can come online and talk to u guys. Even when I'm with my group of frineds her I just talk abt u guys and I guess they all know u guys atleast by names.

i think we all feel the same and think the same about eachother. what u two have written i feel exactly the same. I think about you guys alot too and talk about non stop about u guys to bus boy and annoy the hell out of him lolz. anyways thanks again sweety , dunno how i will live without u guys.

tamushisimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

so payal, what was ur best and best part of today's show?? what part of the date did you like the best?? and please tell me is that Neha's real hair in the serial? i saw somewhere they make everyone wear wigs???
Honestly, it obviously is the hug but it is actually the back hug. That seriously did it for me!! Viren's desire and passion, which he normally so tries to mask, was not hidden today at all. Yes, the actual hug was phenomenal but it's the back hug that I found to be much more sexually charged, if you know what I mean?? Wink Really, I honestly thought that this was Neha's real hair! Shocked I really love her hair a lot. Hope it is not fake. Unhappy

Also, do share your funny thought. I now want to know before I call it a night and go to bed.

Edited by Excruciating - 19 January 2011 at 12:29am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsprajeesimran728tamushizarmeeno

Go to top