Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 116)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova, I didn't see Aashvee today. She must be busy with her project. And I am still voting now and then in between. This stupid people keep extending day, I hope this ends tomorrow. I feel like they are giving chance to that other couple to catch up. Angry
yeh ... ketty why isnt this voting ending?? yeh i think they r giving chances to other couples as well but seriously if they extend the time again i am gonna hack in and distroy the site Angryseriously i am sick of this voting, i just want Nivren to win and when i though won i see its extended.uff my fingers, and ketty i still didnt get the post Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
oh my my...thanks Shova, Payal, Ketty, zarmeen for saying such nice things to me. Also, to Suchi, Rach, Shova...Ashly...all who PM me with their thanks.

Just think of it as my appreciation to all of you for your time and great analysis. This is my archival and feel lot of Joy and Happiness in doing this. Actually It is Work In Progress document. Since, I cant say much at work, I keep track of it that way later I go read it and dont miss out on anyones thoughts. 

You are all always welcome. It make me happy anyways.

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read everyones analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

I will comment on each analysis later.

Ketty - how are you?? thanks for all yours thoughts and Rach's reply. It was hilarious.

Shova - babe how r u?? thanks for liking my efforts. and i am so happy we have got such beautiful scenes today.

Zarmeen -- hi dear. how are you?? planning to stay up and watch more of Nivren?? 

Edited by simran728 - 19 January 2011 at 12:10am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Shova, I didn't see Aashvee today. She must be busy with her project. And I am still voting now and then in between. This stupid people keep extending day, I hope this ends tomorrow. I feel like they are giving chance to that other couple to catch up. Angry
yeh ... ketty why isnt this voting ending?? yeh i think they r giving chances to other couples as well but seriously if they extend the time again i am gonna hack in and distroy the site Angryseriously i am sick of this voting, i just want Nivren to win and when i though won i see its extended.uff my fingers, and ketty i still didnt get the post Wink
Same here they keep on extending then we have to keep on voting and I've started hating it now

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.
Oh my Zarmeen!! Hug You couldn't have said it better, my dear. Smile True, because of NivRen I am loving each and everyone one of us on this thread. See, if someone does not come for even a day, we miss her, really do!! That tells you something right about this bonding. I cannot begin to tell you how special I feel that I met you all amazing women, who share my passion, NivRen, hehe Wink and consider myself blessed that what stroke of fate brought me to this forum and to you guys. Love you all. Hug

NivRenDeewanitamushizarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by simran728

oh my my...thanks Sneha, Payal, Ketty for saying such nice things to me. Also, to Suchi, Rach, Shova...Ashly...all who PM me with their thanks.

Just think of it as my appreciation to all of you for your time and great analysis. This is my archival and feel lot of Joy and Happiness in doing this. Actually It is Work In Progress document. Since, I cant say much at work, I keep track of it that way later I go read it and dont miss out on anyones thoughts. 

You are all always welcome. It make me happy anyways.

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read your analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

I will comment on each analysis later.

Ketty - how are you?? thanks for all yours thoughts and Rach's reply. It was hilarious.

Shova - babe how r u?? thanks for liking my efforts. and i am so happy we have got such beautiful scenes today.

Zarmeen -- hi dear. how are you?? planning to stay up and watch more of Nivren?? 

Honestly Simran I need to be be sent to the mental asylum coz I've declared myself abnormal in other words mad. Since I've seen the Nivren date part I'm just watchin it again and again and I havent turned it off for a bit. Yaar I'm really going kuku. And better if u r asking abt my arm yes it is much better but otherwise I'm getting worse and worse as far as Nivren r concerned and thank u so much jaani and a very big hug for u for the links for the analysis that really makes it easier otherwise we have to go through each and every single page to find the analysis.

Edited by zarmeeno - 19 January 2011 at 12:17am

NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:14am | IP Logged

So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.

exactly Zarmeen we have all gotten to know each other so well and that too just through writting. Its amzing what a strong bond we all have and yes with the passing day along with Nivren i am also falling more in love with you guys. When i watch the episode i think of you guys and what u all must be thinking and i know all u guys do the same and we all know exactly what each of us are thinking and its amazing naa. its only been a few months but yes it feel like we all have know eachother since ages lolz. Not a single day passes by when i dont think about you guys. Man Nivren are amazing, cause of their love we crazy girls have become one and also become fans of each other. Love us alot.Hug
Now Zarmeen the kiss on the hand!!did i imagine it or did we really get that lolz.LOLAll their scenes seem like a dream to me lolz.

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Oh my Zarmeen!! Hug You couldn't have said it better, my dear. Smile True, because of NivRen I am loving each and everyone one of us on this thread. See, if someone does not come for even a day, we miss her, really do!! That tells you something right about this bonding. I cannot begin to tell you how special I feel that I met you all amazing women, who share my passion, NivRen, hehe Wink and consider myself blessed that what stroke of fate brought me to this forum and to you guys. Love you all. Hug
Honestly Payal but u won't believ it I only think abt u guys, I talk abt u guys I guess that i'm obssessed with u guys coz now wherever I go my laptop is with me so that whenever I get a chance I can come online and talk to u guys. Even when I'm with my group of frineds her I just talk abt u guys and I guess they all know u guys atleast by names.

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillating

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:18am | IP Logged
payal....i love how you have described Nivi naughtiness ...Oh I never thought I would associate this word with Nivi...N & N...wow.

But, I also loved this words of yours. Now I think of them everytime I see a timeless peace at Swaroski...

Their dancing looked so magical, mysteriously enchanting, so surreal! Honestly NivRen to me looked like those miniature couple's figurines that are timeless, permanently affixed in this dance posture.

Go to top