India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 115)

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
Simran!! My jaanupie!! Hug Dear, did I tell you, you are such a sweetheart for doing all this leg work for all of us at the end of the day. Hug I don't think all of us can appreciate it enough my jaan. Smile And you not only give links to all the analysis but also everyone's POV, I am sure that takes you while dear. Thanks a ton, really!! Love you for that! Here, give me a quick NivRen hug! Hug So, what happened? Did you come back from work early? Or were you not able to leave early?
Hug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks Payal and Shova for liking my answer Hug but I should leave coming up with theories to Rach only.  I can't come up with fresh ideas like Rach and Aashvee. Btw where is Aashvee today, I missing her today. We got a hug she wanted but didn't see her online today. I think she is stuck with her Chatur type project partners. LOL

Simran thanks sweetie for putting all links together, you are doing a lot of hard work just to make our life easier.  Hug

Edited by gmann2010 - 18 January 2011 at 11:59pm

tamushisimran728Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
hey did ashvee come online today????? I dunno i am having such bad luck, i keep missing her online so im not sure if she came or not.  poor darling is so busy, ashvuu we are missing you jaan.HugHug
hey is anyone still voting??????when is this gonna end??

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.
Zarmeen, my jaan!! Hug Thank you sweets for liking my analysis!! Love you dear. Hug I missed you today! Unhappy You weren't online much sweets during the day. I hope your arm's not giving you any trouble. Unhappy I know you did say that it is getting better but it's not back to it's normal self, right? I guess, it will take a while to heal.
Sorry, dear I am going to have to go offline in a bit. Cry It's not like I don't want to chat with you. Have been online for a while and was trying to catch up on everyone's posts. So, how have you been? Were you busy today? Did you see the episode, or more like how many times did you see the NivRen scenes, hehe? Wink
Hey payal was just upset with myself that we had such an amzing first part full of Nivren and I had to leave as I had some work and watched the episode yaar that's what I'm till doing continuously. It was such an amazing sequence that it is just beyond words. And loved Nivi today. She was all bubbly and was a bit upset with CT's that y couldnt they show the MP thing tomorrow intead of ruining it for us today but anyways I never watched that part coz I did not wanted to spoil my mood.

Jaani my arm is better buyt yes it still hurt and especially coz I was in the car today so by car moving car on snowy road did'nt make things easier for it but still swettie thank god atleast I can come here and chat with u guys and that is more than enuf for me.

tamushigmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

hiyaaaaaaaaaaa niviren lovers.....
guys do ull think it's viren who's stalkin nivi?!?! me super confused at da same time enjoyn dis new twist
Hey Nadz!! Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you. Embarrassed Somehow missed your post, dear. Talk about confusion, do join our group as well. This MP track is seriously getting too much to handle. All of us have such different theories. I personally don't think that the younger generation is at all involved. So, it is not Viren, not Sid, not Divya. I keep going back and forth between YD or CC with or without JW.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushizarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
Shova, I didn't see Aashvee today. She must be busy with her project. And I am still voting now and then in between. This stupid people keep extending day, I hope this ends tomorrow. I feel like they are giving chance to that other couple to catch up. Angry

tamushiScintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Thanks Payal and Shova for liking my answer Hug but I should leave coming up with theories to Rach only.  I can't come up with fresh ideas like Rach and Aashvee. Btw where is Aashvee today, I missing her today. We got a hug she wanted but didn't see her online today. I think she is stuck with her Chatur type project partners. LOL

Simran thanks sweetie for putting all links together, you are doing a lot of hard work just to make our life easier.  Hug
Ketty u can always contiue rachu's theory rite?? i loved it truley, u and rachu just made me happy so thanks jaanus.

yes AshveeeCryam missing her alot, i really want to know what happned to her when she saw the hug lolz. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 19 January 2011 at 12:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal *screams and faint* OMG what did u do jaan?? what an analysis sweetyClapWow supurb jaan, simply mindblowing. The Nivren scenes were wonderful as it is but reading ur analysis u made it even more better. wait let me go and watch it again lolz. i love this thanks payal ur the bestHug. I have to agree on ur comment on how good Viren looked even chewing his food, uff that guy can do anything and make it look awsome. And man Nivi stole the show today as wellBig smile
My Shovupie! Hug My jaanupie! Hug Love you dear always for making me feel so special by liking my analysis this much and saying such wonderful stuff about it. When I was writing about Viren's chewing food, I knew my brainwave connection was also going to feel pretty much the same thing! LOLWink But I agree Nivi did steal the show today, didn't she? I really thought that the red color looked really good on her and it of course symbolized love, so how appropriate can you get more than this.
Payal my brainwave di Big smilewow i have so many brainwave sisters on this thread lolz. I am so happy today for some reason, is it cause of the Nivren scenes?? I dunno but i was re watching viren chewing his food and oh my i just fell in love with him even more payal. Aaa jaanu can we fall more in love with viren??is it possible?? even when he blinks his eyes is too good to resist lolz.  yes Nivi oh my supurb jaanu just looked like a priencess thats all i will say. And when i saw their hug u know i only thought of you and when i saw the kiss on the hand Zarmeen came to mind lolz.

And payal i make you feel special cause you are one special and precious person and i only say what u make me feel so yeh......do u want me to continue prasing you cause i can write a whole page lolz.
So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushiScintillating

Go to top