India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 114)

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

mittusinghsimran728NivRenDeewanitamushigmann2010Gita97

simran728 Goldie
simran728
simran728

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Hi everyone ....I miss you all a lot and as usual I am late from work and catching up with everyone. It sucks I get to see the episode like 15 hrs later but your words and explanation helps a lot.  

anyway, I loved everyone's analysis. I will comment on each one separately ..but do forgive me if I don't get too much time. 

My sincere appreciation for each of your words, thoughts, efforts, pains, love, dedication..that all of you'll put in your analysis. So, Sincere Thank You from Simran.

1-18-2011 analysis

sneha

moni

faiza

anju

asya

payal

mythri

everyone's POV

navz

mahi's thoughts (no analysis today)

ketty and rach

navz and mahi and mahi's letter to CT

sneha doubting DD

payal, anju

NAVZ VIREN'S HUG EXPLANATION

anju precap

navz - rach - navz

navz - saying YD is MP with JW help

flute scene. Rach and Navz

ketty's thoughts

Rach's Theory of the day

Ketty's reply on Rach theory

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanitamushiScintillatingGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal *screams and faint* OMG what did u do jaan?? what an analysis sweetyClapWow supurb jaan, simply mindblowing. The Nivren scenes were wonderful as it is but reading ur analysis u made it even more better. wait let me go and watch it again lolz. i love this thanks payal ur the bestHug. I have to agree on ur comment on how good Viren looked even chewing his food, uff that guy can do anything and make it look awsome. And man Nivi stole the show today as wellBig smile
My Shovupie! Hug My jaanupie! Hug Love you dear always for making me feel so special by liking my analysis this much and saying such wonderful stuff about it. When I was writing about Viren's chewing food, I knew my brainwave connection was also going to feel pretty much the same thing! LOLWink But I agree Nivi did steal the show today, didn't she? I really thought that the red color looked really good on her and it of course symbolized love, so how appropriate can you get more than this.
Payal my brainwave di Big smilewow i have so many brainwave sisters on this thread lolz. I am so happy today for some reason, is it cause of the Nivren scenes?? I dunno but i was re watching viren chewing his food and oh my i just fell in love with him even more payal. Aaa jaanu can we fall more in love with viren??is it possible?? even when he blinks his eyes is too good to resist lolz.  yes Nivi oh my supurb jaanu just looked like a priencess thats all i will say. And when i saw their hug u know i only thought of you and when i saw the kiss on the hand Zarmeen came to mind lolz.

And payal i make you feel special cause you are one special and precious person and i only say what u make me feel so yeh......do u want me to continue prasing you cause i can write a whole page lolz.

tamushisimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.
Zarmeen, my jaan!! Hug Thank you sweets for liking my analysis!! Love you dear. Hug I missed you today! Unhappy You weren't online much sweets during the day. I hope your arm's not giving you any trouble. Unhappy I know you did say that it is getting better but it's not back to it's normal self, right? I guess, it will take a while to heal.
Sorry, dear I am going to have to go offline in a bit. Cry It's not like I don't want to chat with you. Have been online for a while and was trying to catch up on everyone's posts. So, how have you been? Were you busy today? Did you see the episode, or more like how many times did you see the NivRen scenes, hehe? Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tamushisimran728gmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:48pm | IP Logged

OMG, Ketty!! ROFLROFL That is unbelievable!! LOLLOLLOL I cannot stop laughing. Wow, what a web you created here. My god, brilliant continuation of Rach's theory!! Really hilarious!! You guys are so funny, for the life of me cannot fathom how you conjure up such crazy funny theories. Good one. Real good one. Clap Wait till Rachu reads it. I think she is going to love it that someone did such great justice to herquestions. Smile
yes its a really good reply to rachu's theory ketty man i was just rolling on the floor laughing. Ketty jaan u should write more theories like this cause i am becoming a fan of ur theories as well. where is Rachu?????Crymissing her.

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

well said ZarmeenClapyes reading everyones analysis makes you feel like your seeing the epi again. I dunno how u guys can write an analysis, i always drif off to dreamland when i try so really all u girls are just amazing.Big smile

tamushisimran728Scintillatingzarmeeno

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Simran jaan OMG ur fantastic sweety, even with so much work u always manage to get all the links of everyones analysis and make life easier for us. You deserve a huge clap and hug from my side ClapClapClapClapClapHugHugHugHugHugHug.

Really jaan ur a life saver for some people and i really appreciate you doing all this for everyone so they wont miss out on analysis. Simran i love youHugHugHugHugThanks so much

tamushisimran728gmann2010ScintillatingzarmeenoGita97

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged

Zarmeen, my jaan!! Hug Thank you sweets for liking my analysis!! Love you dear. Hug I missed you today! Unhappy You weren't online much sweets during the day. I hope your arm's not giving you any trouble. Unhappy I know you did say that it is getting better but it's not back to it's normal self, right? I guess, it will take a while to heal.
Sorry, dear I am going to have to go offline in a bit. Cry It's not like I don't want to chat with you. Have been online for a while and was trying to catch up on everyone's posts. So, how have you been? Were you busy today? Did you see the episode, or more like how many times did you see the NivRen scenes, hehe? Wink
Payal u going now sweety bye jaanHugHug I am already missing youCryhope to catch you tomorow Hug
Zarmeen OMG is ur hand is giving u trouble again??hope its not. so how r u sweety??

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728tamushigmann2010Scintillatingzarmeeno

Go to top