Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 110)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
Theory of today:

We all are worried who is the stalker so don't think too much it is Sid now I must explain all the reasons why Sid is the stalker.

See it is shown from childhood Sid was pampered child in the house so the complete family loved him. But no one knows due all this he was also burdened by the responsibilities whereas Viren was a free bird. He always has to fit in perfect image as being resposnible for all. He grew up and loved a girl Nivi but one more secret he actually loved Nandu from childhood but due to the responsibilities towards family he had to sacrifice his 2 loves and got married to a Psycho Divya which was complete pain in his neck. Even Nandu's heart was shattered so both lovers sat at lovers point and made a plan to run out of mad house and Psycho wife Divya so they knows if Sid really wants to be away from Divya what better place than jail as no one will follow them there and they will free from mad house and Divya and Sidandu story can start there. So they started stalking Nivi and left all the clues so that Nivi believe Sid is stalker it was nearly accomplished on day when Nivi was considered insane and Sid was way too happy but Nivi was more smart she used this oppurtunity for her escape from Sood mad house and Viren to stand against the family so that they throw both of them out of house but to their bad luck no one said a word and Viren had to bring her back in the mad house and 4 of them Sidandu and NivRen were disappointed but Viren planned a HM trip for them and Sid also want to go with Nandu but Divya heard it and forced Sid to take her to the honeymoon. So they all went to goa so that they can live in peace NivRen were happy but Sid was enrages as he had to accompany his psycho wife and he and Nandu made another plan to frame himself in front of both NivRen so he did all lover shack drama.

So what do you think will Sid be able to convince NivRen that he and Nandu is stalker so that he be out of house? Or NivRen will use this oppurtunity to prove Nivi mad and Viren can move out of house along with her? Will Sidandu loe track will get his manzil or Will Viren spoil their plans by coming between Sidandu opening Virendo past affair?

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

asyadadasimran728lamszarmeenoScintillatinganjubalaxaviara

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 7:59pm | IP Logged
Hi Sahuja, good points, JW has motive for torturing Nivi and he can also be benefited if Sid is out of picture. His absence in last few episodes and his calmness in today's episode is kind of suspicious.

Rach once again very funny theory. Sidandu will end up in jail and NivRen will end up in agra's pagalkahana. Both places I think better than Sood jungle. LOL Well I don't have answers for your questions yet. I will try to do to answer them later.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:07pm | IP Logged
OK guys i am back!!! wow what a great surprise i get, as soon as i come back i see two amazing analysis from faiza and anju jannu!! My sweet girls Awsome analysis as usual, seriously it made my day just reading ur anlysis, loved it to the core.Thanks anju for PM the anysis, i was so happy i didnt miss out on reading such an amazing analysis.

And RACHU, my cutieHugOMG i love u jaan for giving a theory jaan, ok i will coment more in my next post but jann i am so happy u did one todayBig smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

tamushi Goldie
tamushi
tamushi

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Faiza,Anju excellent analysis, loved them , thanks for doing it.
Sonia,rach,ketty - all of yours observances are really good.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRensimran728zarmeenogmann2010anjubalaxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:18pm | IP Logged
Hello meri shova pari missed you so much and love you jaan and lots of hugsHug

Ketty and Shova thanks for liking my theory but I will not be happy without answers I will be angry with you if you don't answer ok be prepare with your answers

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello meri shova pari missed you so much and love you jaan and lots of hugsHug

Ketty and Shova thanks for liking my theory but I will not be happy without answers I will be angry with you if you don't answer ok be prepare with your answers
jaanu thats what i said naa that i will write another post with more detailed comment so wait and be patient you will get answersBig smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRu

asyadada Senior Member
asyadada
asyadada

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 8:55pm | IP Logged

Theory of today:

We all are worried who is the stalker so don't think too much it is Sid now I must explain all the reasons why Sid is the stalker.

See it is shown from childhood Sid was pampered child in the house so the complete family loved him. But no one knows due all this he was also burdened by the responsibilities whereas Viren was a free bird. He always has to fit in perfect image as being resposnible for all. He grew up and loved a girl Nivi but one more secret he actually loved Nandu from childhood but due to the responsibilities towards family he had to sacrifice his 2 loves and got married to a Psycho Divya which was complete pain in his neck. Even Nandu's heart was shattered so both lovers sat at lovers point and made a plan to run out of mad house and Psycho wife Divya so they knows if Sid really wants to be away from Divya what better place than jail as no one will follow them there and they will free from mad house and Divya and Sidandu story can start there. So they started stalking Nivi and left all the clues so that Nivi believe Sid is stalker it was nearly accomplished on day when Nivi was considered insane and Sid was way too happy but Nivi was more smart she used this oppurtunity for her escape from Sood mad house and Viren to stand against the family so that they throw both of them out of house but to their bad luck no one said a word and Viren had to bring her back in the mad house and 4 of them Sidandu and NivRen were disappointed but Viren planned a HM trip for them and Sid also want to go with Nandu but Divya heard it and forced Sid to take her to the honeymoon. So they all went to goa so that they can live in peace NivRen were happy but Sid was enrages as he had to accompany his psycho wife and he and Nandu made another plan to frame himself in front of both NivRen so he did all lover shack drama.

So what do you think will Sid be able to convince NivRen that he and Nandu is stalker so that he be out of house? Or NivRen will use this oppurtunity to prove Nivi mad and Viren can move out of house along with her? Will Sidandu loe track will get his manzil or Will Viren spoil their plans by coming between Sidandu opening Virendo past affair?

Hilarious!! Go SidAndu! Destiny will finally unite you two!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 9:08pm | IP Logged

Theory of today:

Sorry jaan got busy for a bit, had a full on shouting attack from mumCry.
So my cutie jaanu has yet again came up with a rocking theory. before i answer any questions i would like to say a huge big thankyou for making me laugh really needed on today. Ok now that i am happy once again after getting shouted at i will say what i thought of this theory.

Rachu cutie man i am loving SidanduROFLUr theory is hilarious jaan soo funny ROFLROFLROFL.
why did u leave us hanging jaan i wanted to know what happensBig smile ok i think Sidandu will win the war lolz and these two lovers can have their HM in jail ROFLROFLROFL

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 18 January 2011 at 9:09pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

Go to top