Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 11)

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
Is Mahi late to the party? Shocked
Oh well it's not a party until princess Mahi is here!

So there are like 1O pages to catch up on this thread and more than a few on the last one so I won't even try.. I'll just start from here....
(ooh I'm sitting in my room, surrounded by candles and it's so nice and calm/ relaxing-- it looks all romanticy but no one to be romantic with LOL so too bad)

Anyways... my thoughts of the moment,
I don't want Sid to be in on helping Viren find the MP/ stalker. Now I know this sounds selfish but I want this to lead to like Nivi's trust in Viren expanding furthermore. We already see Nivi falling in love with Viren and perhaps she has even come to realize it however, this would be the cherry on top! 

I mean I'm all for the Sid-Viren bonding.. as I would LOVE to see these brothers unite but I don't want it to be in this track. I want Sid to make his come back as a good guy and a good brother so that both members of NivRen can have a good relationship with him but I think the best way for NivRen to be able to be fully united is if Viren does this by himself. If he solves this mystery without Sid's help.

Now I would like to see NivRen bonding with Sid later on. Next track maybe? Like Viren and Sid just talk everything out and they both talk about the forbidden past... so finally Sid and Viren can talk about Sid's past with Nivi and Viren's future with Nivi so the two brothers can be comfortable with one another and then Nivi and Sid can become comfortable around each other too and have a good relationship.. what would they be called-- jeethai and what? Jeethai and devrani? Anyways so then Sid and Nivi can go back to being friends which causes an outrage within Divya and then Sid finally tells her the truth about their past and well then they can all work it out.

But the bottom line is, that I rather see Viren bring Nivi to justice from this MP stalker by himself!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sihusimran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
hi girls ... good evening / morning / afternoon ... I have been away from this forum as I have family from out of town and OMG that topic is over and such a beautiful new topic by anju di ... Anju di you are awesome I have no words ...

Thank you so much everyone - for all your analysis ...wish I could write ...but i just love everything you all write ... With my new job and all I dont have much time to write ...so please girls dont forget me :) but my time has become limited ..CryCryCry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys I cannot find the link for UMTV. Did any1 found anything. I'm dying to c the segment
Yes, please does someone have the link? I think all of us want to really see it. Hey Rachu, how are you deducing now that Viren and Sid are planning together to catch the MP??
Hey Payal Jaani I have my doubts that Viren and S. r in this together. Viren will never share his plans with anybody else. He has his own way of doing things and i don't think so he will include anybody in this as rite now S. is also under susipcion

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

Is Mahi late to the party? Shocked
Oh well it's not a party until princess Mahi is here!

So there are like 1O pages to catch up on this thread and more than a few on the last one so I won't even try.. I'll just start from here....
(ooh I'm sitting in my room, surrounded by candles and it's so nice and calm/ relaxing-- it looks all romanticy but no one to be romantic with LOL so too bad)

Anyways... my thoughts of the moment,
I don't want Sid to be in on helping Viren find the MP/ stalker. Now I know this sounds selfish but I want this to lead to like Nivi's trust in Viren expanding furthermore. We already see Nivi falling in love with Viren and perhaps she has even come to realize it however, this would be the cherry on top! 

I mean I'm all for the Sid-Viren bonding.. as I would LOVE to see these brothers unite but I don't want it to be in this track. I want Sid to make his come back as a good guy and a good brother so that both members of NivRen can have a good relationship with him but I think the best way for NivRen to be able to be fully united is if Viren does this by himself. If he solves this mystery without Sid's help.

Now I would like to see NivRen bonding with Sid later on. Next track maybe? Like Viren and Sid just talk everything out and they both talk about the forbidden past... so finally Sid and Viren can talk about Sid's past with Nivi and Viren's future with Nivi so the two brothers can be comfortable with one another and then Nivi and Sid can become comfortable around each other too and have a good relationship.. what would they be called-- jeethai and what? Jeethai and devrani? Anyways so then Sid and Nivi can go back to being friends which causes an outrage within Divya and then Sid finally tells her the truth about their past and well then they can all work it out.

But the bottom line is, that I rather see Viren bring Nivi to justice from this MP stalker by himself!
Don't worry sweetie he will not ask anybody for help. He will bring out the truth of MP himself.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728gmann2010ScintillatinganjubalaDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
I guess we all want Viren to solve this MP track by himself but I also want to see brother bonding. Mahi, the way you have suggested sounds good.

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

I guess we all want Viren to solve this MP track by himself but I also want to see brother bonding. Mahi, the way you have suggested sounds good.

Thanks Anju di.
I think that kills three birds with one stone:
creates a better relationship between Viren and Sid
eases up the tension between Nivi and Sid
brings forth the truth to Divya

The best way for Viren to go about this is by doing it by himself

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

ashred12 IF-Rockerz
ashred12
ashred12

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
Try dis link. May work.
Was not able to check. Remove space between desi, tv and forum.

http://www.desi tv forum.net/forum/e24-news-24/63010-u-me-aur-tv-news-24-16th-january-2010-watch-online.html

Edited by ashred12 - 16 January 2011 at 8:54pm

simran728zarmeenoScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

KinSanj IF-Stunnerz
KinSanj
KinSanj

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 10:07pm | IP Logged

anyone here?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Go to top