Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 107)

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

okay girls, i'm off !! bye and take care !! *hugs*
Bye Navz take care it was really nice chatting with you and sweety wait for tomorrow episode and your analysis for sure.Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728zarmeenoxaviara

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Hello Girls. Just got back had to run few errands. So how is everybody and what r we discussing?

Navi which page is ur analysiis. Plz do let me know thanks

NivRenDeewanisimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

True that's true but I actually love that Viren who known to be very naughty and playful actually shown very reserved and shy when Nivi plays with him and actually make a face like cute little kid when she plays with him and today he made her same. Anyways he is a person who flirt from far away but when other comes towards he makes a way to escape from that like on the Resort when he was waiting in party launge for Nivi he was appreciating the red dress girl but when she comes to him he was like array and then made Sid to dance with her.
But Rach did u guys notice something today. It was Nivi who signaled that the servers should go from there and then Viren asked them to leave and when she was playing with Viren while feeding him he never grabbed her hand and did any kind of force.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Gita97Dilbole_ShiOmRu

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by milee1014

Hi my precious girls, how are you all doing? Did anyone missed me, I missed you all so very much *a tight bear hug* from me to all my girls.
Sorry I could not come online as I was very sick and completely bed ridden and me being anemic it took a while to get well. But missed you all so much and NivRen too. Can you believe it I did not watch the episodes from Thursday. But was getting my dose of NivRen from my niece who calls me after every episode freaking out just like Rachu here. I had to calm her down so much and was thinking Who is calming Rachu sweetie and then I remembered no problemo Rachu has so many girls to calm her down.
Anju, how is mom doing?
Zarmeen, how's your hand dear?
Faiza, how did you do on your exams?
Suchi, did you write any weekend retreats?
Rachu, are you on positive side or bounced back on negative?
Navi, how is sweet Rayaan doing?
@All, missed you all so very much and its good to be back. But I may not be here for long as I am still not completely better but wanted to talk to you guys. It feels as if I was not able to talk to you all for a month now and its been only what 6 days.LOL But good to be back.

hey Milee u were here today. Sorry I guess I  missed u. My hand is much better sweetie how r u doing. Oh jaani can't tell u how much we missed u but it is good to have u back

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 4:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

True that's true but I actually love that Viren who known to be very naughty and playful actually shown very reserved and shy when Nivi plays with him and actually make a face like cute little kid when she plays with him and today he made her same. Anyways he is a person who flirt from far away but when other comes towards he makes a way to escape from that like on the Resort when he was waiting in party launge for Nivi he was appreciating the red dress girl but when she comes to him he was like array and then made Sid to dance with her.
But Rach did u guys notice something today. It was Nivi who signaled that the servers should go from there and then Viren asked them to leave and when she was playing with Viren while feeding him he never grabbed her hand and did any kind of force.
Yep I noticed even yesterday Nivi was more disappointed when the mens were going with them as she was more eager to spend time with Viren and today also she herself is taking every step towards him though become shy sometime but she is initiating and giving green signals to Viren

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeeno

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Do you guys think Nivi will now tell Viren about her doubt on Sid? She had a kind of angry disgusted kind of look when Viren asked Sid what he was doing in jungle and Sid was all shocked. Nivi was still crying when Sid knocked on door, so I think they just came back, but still I don't get it how come Viren was in his night clothes, well I have to wait till tomorrow to find that out.

I really don't want brother's rift yaar already there are lots of tracks going on and don't want one more to be added. Now I guess Sid will believe what Viren was saying about somebody trying to hurt Nivi and hopefully they use their brain to solve this and not to suspect each other.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

lamssimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Yeah, noticed that. Also, Viren came forward once they left signaling Nivi to feed him. I love the way they talk to each other via eyes and isharas...No real talk but still are able to understand each other... This is love - a feeling, ek ehsaas...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamsgmann2010Dilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 5:28pm | IP Logged
Sooo Guys!!!!!
Hello Everyone!!!!
Abit Ill, Nevertheless, On My Way To Jet Speed Recovery!!
Ok So, I Would REAAAAAALY Like To Thank The CT's, Yes, EVEN Today, For Giving An AWESOME NivRen Date, NO PB/GM/DD And The Goons With Nivi Scene. Yes, Even THAT Scene. Why? All Shall Be Revealed ... Wink
Soo, Here We Go Then ... Sit Back, And ENJOY!
And Remain Positive. Please Remain Positive, Nothing Helps If You Turn Negative, There's Light At The End Of The Tunnel, Just Have A Motive, And With That Remain Positive!!

Plastic Face CC And Joru Ka Ghulaam JW -
So Plastic Face Is Trying To Phone Viren, However, The Reception Cannot Be Recieved From Viren's Side, Hence The Phone Call Isn't Connecting. CC, A Mother's Love Doesn't Need Reception And Bars, It Just Needs 2 Hearts To Beat Together In Sync. Atleast JW Is A TAD Understanding, And Knows That Viren Is Mighty Well Enough To Take Good Care Of Himself, (Yeah, Like He Has Done Since You Lot Threw Him Into Boarding School, Right?) And CC, What TYPE Of A Woman ARE You? You Couldn't Be A Good Mother, Nor A Good Daughter In Law, ATLEAST Be A Good Wife, And Find JW's File For Him. Even In That, "OH HE COULD HAVE LEFT THE LANDLINE NUMBER". Well, I Wonder WHY Viren Didn't. Maybe Because He Didn't Want DISTURBANCES!! And Then, She BACKCHATS To JW, Like, OH MY GOD JW!, STOP ACTING LIKE A KID AND FIND IT YOURSELF! I Mean, Would It HURT If You Did It?
One Thing I Liked (I Know I Shouldn't Do), But One Thing I Liked Was, Remember How JW Said He Will NEVER Accept Nivi To Be This House's Daughter In Law? Well, Indirectly He Has Done By Saying "He Has Gone With His WIFE", Indicating That ATLEAST He Called Nivi His Son's Wife! And Further Still, How He Wants Them 2 To ALSO Be Away From CC's Disturbances. Like GO JW, GOOO!!
And CC, ALWAYS Plotting Away. In Even Her Sleep, She'll Be Sleep Talking Like, Hmmmm, Ab Agli Chaal Kya Hogi??? She Wants To Know EVERYTHING. Like, CC, What Do You Think You'd Do On A Honeymoon? Okay So Maybe YOU And JW Didn't Have A Normal Honeymoon, That Doesn't Mean Viren Can't.
JW, Like A Good Husband, Reassures CC That Yh Okay So The Resorts In A Scary Area., But You Know Viren, He LOVES Adventure! (Yeah, I Think We ALL Know That!) And Okay, So CC Does Know Her Son, That Viren Okay Has Gone For A Honeymoon, But There MUST Be A Second Reason WHY He Chose THAT Place (The Stalker/MP Thing!) And CC Wants To Know WHAT IT IS! ... Oh God, Live And LET Live!

NivRen At The Table -
Lights Illuminating The Dusty Pink And White Infused Vista Paved A Path, As The Most Passionate Lover In The World Gently Held Onto It's Passion, For Whom He Would Put His Life On The Knife To. Together, Walking As One With Corresponding Small Steps Towards The Heavenly Sight, With His Hand In Perfect Encirclement Around Her's, They Reached To Heaven's Doorway. She, The Pink Blossoming Rose, Was Left Stunned Yet Again. Lips Widening To No Limits, Her Eyes Examined Every Corner From Where She Was Stood. It Was That Assuring, That Comforting And That Content Smiled That He, Viren, Died For. No Words Are Needed When 2 People Think The Same, When 2 People's Hearts Beat Exactly The Same, When 2 Souls Unite Into One, With Feelings Mutual And The Same. Actions Speak Louder Than Words, And A Smile Speaks Louder Than A Praise. Viren Knew That Nivi Was Praising Him. Not By Her Words, Not By Her Gazing From Corner To Corner, And From Colour To Colour, But She Was Praising Him From Her Heart, Sealed Within The Most Perfect Smile. It Was The Praise, For Which He Smiled Back. Asking Again, Making Her Utter From Her Tounge, What Her Heart And Mind Where Thinking, He Questions "So How Did You, My Lady, Find This?", With Her Smile Still At No Limits, Gazing Down, For Sheer Respect, Nivi Replies " Extremely Good. Just Like My Shah Jahan". And There, Contentment At Last.
Ladies Aren't Made To Be Kept Waiting For Too Long. As A Pure And Elite Gentleman, He Pulls The Chair Just Enough For Her To Rest Upon, And Thereafter Attends His Empty Seat. Again, Just Like The Genie In Aladdin, He Asks Her, "Now Tell Me, What May Be Presented In Front Of Thou?" With An Honest Reply, That Of Which A True, Traditonal Wife Would Give. Nivi Requests " What Thou Wishes For, I Wish Too". It's Such Little Sacrifes Of Acceptance, Which Are A Spark That Ignite The Understaning In A Bond. Viren, Seeing The Fire Just About To Be Lit, Is Already Intaking The Exothermic Heat Within Him, And Is Feeling The Warmth Of It. "The Weather's Being More Than Enough Pleasing To Me Today" ... It Wasn't Just Viren Who Was Cherishing The Sudden Yet Long Awaited Change In The Weather, Nivi Too, Was Taking Mere Advantage Of Enjoying This Night With Her Soulmate. "My It Be Presented", And The Bare Table, Suddenly Bursts Into Life, As The 2 Lover's Secretly Attempt To Gaze At Each Other, Without Being Caught. When The Table Is Fuly Prepared, Lacking Only For It To Be Touched, The Eyes Again Begin Scribing What Each Wants To Utter. "I Wish For Thee, Does Thou Wish For This Too? If So, Then Thou Shall Begin ..." Exclaims Viren's Eyes. "I Wish For What Thou Desires, However, How Does One Begin A Feast, With Eyes Of The Unwanted Present, Knowing That The Guest Only Wishes For It's Host To Be The Only Company?" Requests Nivi's Gaze. "What Thou Wishes, I Know No Less Of. My Lady Wishes To Dine With Her Master Tonight, And Noone Else. Shoo" Order's Viren's Demanding Eyes. And This Leaves With Both, Alone, With Love.
The Eyes Of Desire Interlock With The Eyes Of Shyness. And Something Beautiful Is Made. However, What Fun Is Love, When The Cheekiness Is Absent?
Nivi's Hand Of Love Feeds A Hungry Stomach, That Only Wants Love. Not So Easily Does A Woman Give In, And Not So Easily Does A Lover Give All Of It's Love. Viren, Who Felt As If He Was JUST About To Get Nivi's Love, Prepares Himself, When Nivi Shifts Her Hand To The Right. "Now Must Be The Moment For Be To Deavour It" Thinks Viren. "Not So Easily, Do I Give What You Yearn" Plots Nivi, And To The Left Her Hand Goes. "This Hungry Stomach Can't Take This Pain No More. Feed Me. Feed Me  Love. Feed Me Your Love. Feed Me Your Never Ending Love. And Feed Me Your Never Ending Love With Passion" Begs Viren's Eyes. "I Vow For No More Of Your Paitence To Be Tested, Consume Me. Devaour Me. Eat Me. Feel My Love Oozing Down You" ... "Is This How Sweet Your One Drop Of Love Is? That Even A Grain Of Sugar Falls Sour Before It? Is This How Thirst Quenching You Drop Of Love Is? That Even A Drop Of Water Falls Short Before It? Is This How Filing Your One Morsel Of Love Is? That Even One Morsel Of Bread, And One Grain Of Rice, Fall Weak Before It? ... I Was Hungry All My Life, And One Drop Of Your Love, Suddenly Revived Me To Life All Over It Again." Thanks Viren's Eyes.

NivRen's Realisation To Eternal Love ... -
"Pal Pal, Duniya Lag Rahi Haseen, Tu Jo Saath Hain".
It's Only Them 2, Alone. With No Other Company To Confide To, But Themselves. And It's What Nivi Did To Viren, And What Viren Did To Nivi, That Made Them See The World All Over Again, But This Time, With A BEAUTIFUL Perspective. And When Nivi Says Duniya, He Eyes Fall Straight On Viren, Because He Is Her World. When She Says Haseeen, The Eyes Direct At The Rose, And How Nature Looks So Beautiful. Tu Jo Saath Hain, And The Eyes Go To Viren Again, As She Thank's Him For Doing So.Nature Is Going To Play Something Vital For Them.
"Yeh Din, Raatein Hai Nayi Nayi, Tu Jo Saath Hain"
 Viren Blows Out One Candle, Nivi Question's Why? I Interpreted A FEW Things From This:
1 - The "Day's And OLD Days" Have Ended, And The New Ones Have Begun, Showing How Their Days Of Love Will Start.
2 - There Was Darkness In Nivi's Life, Not Anymore.
3 - There Was The MP Trouble In Her Life, Which Viren Will Solve Tonight Or Soon, Leaving Her Relieved.
"Ho Raha Hain Kuch Athar, Keh Rahin Hain Aik Nazar, Yeh Dosti, Dosti, Se Hain, Bar Ke Kahin" -
Viren FINALLY Has Had An Effect On Nivi. How When Viren Offers The Red Rose, And Nivi Accepting It Shows, That This Isn't Dosti. It's Something Else. And Also, How In Dosti, His Posture Was Standing And He Denied In Giving The Rose To Nivi In THAT Posture, But When He Knelt On His Knees, How A Lover Would Propose, And Then He Offered The Rose Shows Its Pyaar, Not Dosti.
"Woh Aik Pal, Pyaar Ka, Bas Yahi Hain Kahi"
Viren Can Feel It. He Knows For SURE Nivi LOVES Him. And That Anytime Soon Now, He Will Get His Moment Of Love. Its Somewhere So Close, Its In Touching Distance. And That's When Nivi Comes. Touchig Distance?
"Tu Hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta, Kudha Ka"
It's So Awesome How Each Word Reflect Each Action So Clearly.
Saathi - Saath, Support And She Holds His Shoulder.
Yaara - Friend, She Holds His Hand.
Farishta Khudaa Ka - She Hold His Hands On Her Cheeks And Caresses It, Showing The Protection Of An Innocent Angel On Her.
"Mere Saaye, Main Aaaya, Tu Farishta Khudaa Ka"
How At The Back You Can See A Slight LIGHT Shadow, And It Shows Viren Coming In Nivi's Shadow, And She Coming Into Hers. Likewise With Their Life, Forming Into One New Breath Of Life. And When The Frishta Bit Comes Again, How They Both Are Safely In Each Other's Hands. And How They Both Come Together And Point To The Sky, To Khudaa.
"Musical Bit"
So Another Git/Suprise. And Viren Closes Her Eyes And Rubs The Wrapping Paper On Nivi's Nose (Maybe Indicating That Can You Smell A Gift Nearby?) But You See Our Viren Never Forgets And Gives The SAME Treatment Of Love And Cheekiness As Nivi Had. And Makes Her Runs Left Right And Centre For The Gift. Nivi, Out Naatakbaaz, Acts Upset And Viren Goes, To Console Her, When She Crops Up From Behind And Takes It Off His Grasp. And Viren Knew She'd Like It. Cos His Wish Is Her Wish, Right? Wink
"Mausam Main Bhi, Kuch Jaadu Hain, Kushboo Hain Kya Hawaao Main"
The Cool And Serene Breeze Blows Again, And There Intoxicating Love In Their. THAT'S The Jaadu. That Perfume Is Gonna Hold SOME Value Too For NivRen. And That Kushboo Is In The Air Right Now, The Gentle Yet Strong, Sweet Yet Seductive, Passionate Yet Calm Fragerance Of Love.
"Pehle Pehal Ehsaas Hua, Tu Hi Meri Dua Main Hain, Main Chaloo, Dil Kahain, Tu Jo Chale. Yeh Safar, (I Think) Ab To, Yu Hi Chale"
So First, In Viren's Abscene She Got That Feeling, That This Isn't Just Firendship, It's Love. And How He's In Her Every Prayer. That Scene Was So Nice, How Viren's Hanging Like On Monkey Bars, And She's Leaning On The Pillar, Glacing At Him (Her Spiderman). That All I Long For Is You. After He Climbs Over The Railing, They Walk In A Circle Motion, Which Had Only One Direction, And That Nivi Will Walk ONLY In The One Direction That Viren Will Walk In. And That Because She Will Follow Him, She Wants This Jounrey Of Togetherness To Only Be Spent Together, Like This.
"Tu Hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta Khudaa Ka. Mere Saaye, Main Aayaa, Tu Farishta Khudaa Ka"
With Both Eyes Locked, She Is Saying And Hoping That Viren Get's The Message She Is Conveying Through Her Eyes, That Only YOU Are My Supporter, Only YOU Are My Friend, Only YOU Are My Angel Sent From God. Again, In Each Other's Footsteps, They Place Their Footsteps In It, Saying How You Came In Them And In My Life. And How She Places Her Hand On His Cheek, Almost Stroking Her Angel. That You Protect Me, From Anything Attacking Me From The Front Or Invading Me From The Back.
"Violins"
Man, I LOVE THEM VIOLINS. They Make The WHOLE Thing SOOO Romantic.
Anyway, Playing The Violin Isn't Easy (Can Tell From Past Experience, I Gave Up Violin Class) And Lmaaaaooo, That's One Thing You NEVER Do, What Viren Did, LEAN On A Chair And Play It. But What That Meant Was, So What, If We Can't Do Something, Atleast We Tried, Together, And If The End Result Was Wrong, So What, Smile That We Did It.
"Aane Wala, Hain Woh Lamha, Tum Ko Abhi Main Dikhlaaooga"
That Moment Of Love Will Come, Where Our Love Will Be Able To Do Something Together. And I'll Show You, In This Case It Was The Dance That She Turned Down On Friday. That There, Infront Of Everyone If You Didn't Do It For Any Reason, It Doesn't Matter. We're Alone, So Dance, With Me. And After The 4 Steps Of A Sqaure, She Was Actually Feeling Okay, Yh, So Viren Is There, For Me, With Me. There Were 3 Postures And Steps They Did. First The Square Step, Where It's Just For Begginners, A Basic Step And Starters, Which They Are, In Terms Of Love. (The Whole Dance Thing, In Primary When I Was 12, I Had To Leanr This For A Play, Hence ... )
"Tum Bhi Mujh Me, Koh Jaaogay, Main Bhi Tum Main Koh Jaaooga"
The Second Step You Learn, The Sway, That After You Get Comfortable With The Square Step, Its The Sway. You Get More Closer With Your Partner, And That's The Stage NivRen Are On, RIGHT NOW. Where They Both Have Started To Loose Themselves Within One Another, But There's One Step Left, That Viren Is Ready For, But Is Nivi? He Places Her Hand On His Shoulder, And Holds Her Waist, And This Position Is Rather, Urm, Intimidating For Shy People And Not Everyone's Comfortable With The Closeness That The Couple Have To Have Between Them. Viren's Already Lost In Her, With This Stage, But Is Nivi On This Stage Of Love?
"Chupke Se Aayegi, Woh Aik Haseen, Jo Tere Hoothon Pe Hain Dekhli"
Clearly Not. She Knows She Loves Him, But She Needs To Get Used To That First, And Become A PRO At It, Then Move Onto The Next Stage. And Viren, Sneakily Will Also Make Her Ready For That Level. The Amount Of Passion He Had In His Eyes When He Said "Chupke Se" Was Sooo Beautiful. Nivi Knew What Was Coming Next, And Straight Away Turned. And That Smile, OMV!!!! Both Smiling At THE Same Time!!! OMV!!!! That Was SOOO Cute! And Despite Her Back Facing Him, He Knew She Was Smiling And Has Seen It. When He Brushes Her Hair Back, Maybe Ready To, Urm, Kiss Her?  He Stopped For A Second, Looked At Her, Then Got Closer, Only To Realise She Ran Away.
"Pal Pal, Duniya Lag Rahi Haseen, Tu Jo Saath Hain. Yeh Din, Raatein, Hai Nayi Nayi, Tu Jo Saath Hain"
Now That She's Spent Some More Time With Viren, And She Found 2 Seconds To Herself, She See's Nature Again, And Sees It A Thousand Times More Beautiful Than Before, When She Saw The Rose In The Start Of The Song. How Everything Just Seems Dazed And AMAZING!
"Ho Raha, Hain Kuch Athar, Keh Rahi Hain Aik Nazar, Yeh Dosti, Dosti, Se Hain Bhar Ke Kahi"
When He Gets Her Hand From The Third Spin, And Holds It Near His Heart, It Like Saying "Nivi, Listen To This Heart, Calling Out For You". The Whole Back To Back Gesture Was How Viren Knows That Nivi Can't Hide Her Gaze, Even If She's Behind Viren. Then How, As A Dost, He Gets Her Shoulder, But Then Takes His Hands Of Straight Away When He Says, Na, This Is Something More Than DostI, And Stops The Way For Nivi, And Goes Into Her Face, Searching For The Answer To The Question "Nivi, Yeh Dosti Se Bhar Kar Kuch Hain. Kya Tum Jaanti Ho Woh Kya Hain?"
"Woh Aik Pal Pyaar Ka Bas Yahi Hai Kahi"
How He Swings From Side To Side, Closing In On Nivi, And Saying I Can Smell The Moment, Hear And Feel, And See That Moment Of Love. Its Somewhere So Close Between Us.
"Tu Hi Saathi, Tu Hi Yaara, Tu Farishta Khudaa Ka. Mere Saaye Main Aaya, Tu Farishta Khuda Ka"
This Time, The Paths Narrower, Yet Still They Manage The Space To Become One, Smile And Dance With No Fear, Like They Have Done Since They Got Married. This Time Round When Nivi Strokes His Face, He Gets Hold Of Her Hand, Whereas Last Time, He Didn't. And From THAT Moment, He Only Plans On Doing One Thing: Making Hers His Tonight.
So They Walk Back Into The Dining Table Area Place, And Nivi Doesn't Know What She's Expecting Next. Viren, Taking COMPLETE Advantage, Has Her Hand In His, And Kisses HER, WHICH HE ALSO DIDN'T DO ON FRIDAY, When He Put Her Hand Up In His In Front Of His Face. And He FINALLY KISSES Her Hand, And His Passion Increases. And THANK GOD Kinshuk Kissed Neha's Hand PROPERLY. Some Actor Just Put The Hand Near The Lips, But Don't Kiss The Hand, KINSHUK DID!!
The Next Scene - OMV!!! MY STOMACH CHURNED SO BADLY!!
Yesterday's Hug Wasn't Enough, That This One Made My Haal EVEN WORSE!!! I WAS LIKE, OMVVVVV, I CAN'T BREATHEEE!!!
Yesterday's Hug Was More Of A  Friendship Turning Into Love Hug, Where Viren's Asking For Her.
Today's Hug, A FULL ON LOVE HUG. No Friendship In That WHATSOEVER, Like As If Viren In Saying, I Don't Need To Be Worried Now, Whether I Should Or Shouldn't Touch You, Because Tonight, You Yourself Came To Me Too. Where Viren Is Just Letting Loose Something He Has Been DYING To Do For, And Once He Touched Her Shoulder,  He Rubbed Them, To Stop Her Shaking And To Tell Her, Let 2 Become One Tonight. He Then Turns Her, And For The FIRST Time, Nivi Gets To See That Passion, That Immense Love Viren Has In His Eyes For Her. She Instantly Melts, And Can Only Seek Serenity And Love In The Hands Of Her "Beloved". Gosh, This One Hug, Seemed Like A LIFETIME Away, For Viren And For Us Guys!!! And Viren, Who's SOO Euphoric Right Now, Has Water/Tears In His Eyes And A Smile On His Face ... 18th Jan 2011, Where Nivi Became Viren's In Terms Of Telling Him That She's Accpeted Him.

NivRen - The Aftermath.
So Viren's ALL Smiles, But His Dosage Of The Night Isn't Complete Yet! And Nivi, Realises That She's Now Told Viren She's Accepted Him Is Somewhat Content And Nervous, And Viren Fully Knows This. Unsure Of What To Say Or Do, Thunder Strikes, Nivi Crikes, And In Viren's Arm Does She Find Peace And Hides. (I'M SCARED OF THUNDER TOOO!!) Seeing As That Was A Spur The Moment, She Hugs Viren, Without Knowing, But She Doesn't Hesitate. And Viren, Oh My! He's Just LOVING This. He Wants To Make Her His Tonight, TOTALLY HIS! And Just When He Feels The Moment Can't Get ANY Better. THE FRICKING LIGHT DECIDES TO GO OFF!!!
Ok, So There's Someone Called Maadhav, Who's Maadhav? Well Now He's Come To Mention, Keep In Store The Name, Maadhav.
Nivi's Scared Of The Dark Tooo ... OH MY, LIKE ME AGAIN! Well Yes, So She Holds Viren's Hand And Tells Him Not To Leave Her, But He Says, How Can I Leave You, When My Eyes Have Already Saved Your Face In Them? Be Back In A Tick! AND THAT WATCHMAN IS SOO DEAF!!

Nivi's Attack, By TWO Goons -
Not Gonna Go Into Too Much Depth.
BUT I'M GLAD THEY SHOWED THIS. It Showed Me Today Nivi's Strength. Remember The First Ever NivRen Scene, That Nivi And Today's Nivi. Big Differecne In Them Right?
Well, ATLEAST We Got To See Some Thing.
NO, ITS NOT VIREN, SO PLEASE, JUST TAKE HIM OUT OF THE EQUATION.
Sid, I Have My Doubts.
I Dunno WHY, But The One In The Black Suit, Seemed Like A Girl, Cos Of Her Eyelashes, Unless A Guy Had Really Lone Eyelashes That Looked Like They Had LAYERS AND LAYERS OF MASCARRA ON THEM!
AND NIVI FAINTS!!!!
I Really Wanna See What Happens, Does Sid Or Does Viren, Which One Brings Her To The Hotel? I HOPE ITS VIREN, AND NOT SID. EW NO.
AND BY THE WAY, WHAT WAS SID DOING THERE?
HE WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE THERE? SO WHY IS HE???
Now Nivi Is Gonna Remember That Shirt, Cos Sids And That Goons Shirt Was THE SAME. So I Think She DEFINITELY IS GONNA BLAME THE WHOLE THING ON SID ... Since Her Mind Already Is Set On Him. And In The Precap, The Way Viren Asked "What Were You Doing In The Jungle?" Made Her Doubt Him Even More.
Unless Of Course, Something Else Happens And I'm Wrong. By The Looks Of It, In The Precap, The Way Sid Is Saying To Viren What Had Happened, I Think SID Is Gonna Bring Her To The Hotel. Since Viren Doesn't Seem To Know. And By The Looks Of It, It Sounds Like Sids Trying To Prove/Cover Something: His Innocence/Fault Or His Bringing Nivi To The Hotel?
Well, ALL Shall Be Revealed.
I'm LOVING It!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesahujatamushiScintillatinggmann2010xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top