Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 105)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by xaviara

You all are too kind too me !! I just write what I feel, but the way you guys write with such clarity and finesse that I'm a fan of all your posts, so am glad that my saying that i'm leaving the forum, brought you all onto this forum and to our family, to our group !!
Aww Navz jannu we r a fan of ur writing jaan, I guess we are all fans of each others posts.
Lolz when u said that i was seriously freaking out lolz, i didnt want to loose the girl that i looked up to lolz. actually ever since i got introduced to this fourm i read ur post and the little advices and thoughts u use to put in ur post i would take it all in and also try to follow it in real life lolz. Now Navz dont u ever get the thought of leaving us ever ok or i will come to pakistan and hunt you down lolz. Yes our family our group loved itHug

awww shova, i'm sooooo touched and falttered sweetie and I can never leave you all !! u are so dear to me !! *hugs*

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

You are right Navz that storywise it should be Sid and I wanted him to be the one as then it will be a slap on HL and YD but I don't think if he is stalker he is that stupid to delibrately make Nivi suspect him as he is actually found everywhere when Nivi is stalked. That's why he cannot be stalker because as everyone can anyday doubt Sid due to his past with Nivi and if he was stalker he wouldn't have gone there for holidays along with NivRen and today he wouldn't have reached there in same shirt so that he can be eaisly framed. So that's why I think someone else is misleading all of them.

I know sweetie that he is not the stalker, I was just saying that story wise it should be him !!! That way this MP track would actually hep in moving  the story forward !!

NivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
Wonderful theory Navz but here the problem is YD can never frame Sid in front of all I can expect this from JAAL but YD can never do that and today its very obvious that Sid is getting framed so this is causing doubts for me.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
By the way is it just me or did anyone else thought of KinHa when Viren was playing the violin and Nivi comes and starts playing it and when she is not able too Viren laughs and makes a hand motion that you won't be able to play this !!! LOL And then Nivi leaves all miffed !!! LOL That looked more like KinHa to me then Nivren !! LOL

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728lamsgmann2010ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wonderful theory Navz but here the problem is YD can never frame Sid in front of all I can expect this from JAAL but YD can never do that and today its very obvious that Sid is getting framed so this is causing doubts for me.

YD can't. but JH can, he hates Sid because BS trusts Sid more then his own Son !! This way JH kills two birds with one stone,take his revenge from Keshav and degrade Sid in front of the family ! JH who can be the cause of his own's bro death, it won't take him much to fool YD that he is doing what she is asking him too, but doing something else entirely !! 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:39pm | IP Logged

By the way is it just me or did anyone else thought of KinHa when Viren was playing the violin and Nivi comes and starts playing it and when she is not able too Viren laughs and makes a hand motion that you won't be able to play this !!! LOL And then Nivi leaves all miffed !!! LOL That looked more like KinHa to me then Nivren !! LOL

me too me too.. i thought they were KinHa in this scene.. All masti and Neha being all upset with Kinny... I loved this scene a lot.. It was very very cute.... And Kinyy's smile was to die for. He was making fun of her..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728NivRenDeewanilamsScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

me too me too.. i thought they were KinHa in this scene.. All masti and Neha being all upset with Kinny... I loved this scene a lot.. It was very very cute.... And Kinyy's smile was to die for. He was making fun of her..

I knowwww, that is what i love about KinHa, KInny leaves teasing Neha and then she gets annoyed and then he manofies her !!! LOL and it is opposite with NivRen, it is usually Nivi who teases Viren !! LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nutsNivRenDeewanisimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:42pm | IP Logged

No Navz today Nivi was so cheerful and playful and she did showed tantrums to Viren she was playing with him while feeding him, she was actually eager to have gift from Viren and actually snatching it from him just imagine when first time Viren was giving gift to Nivi she was not ready to take it and today she was running behind him to get that gift showing how much right she feels on Viren and feels she has ful right to get gift from him she never even snatched that gift from Sid which was her childhood friend Viren definitely has casted a magic that she become so open and feel possessive about Viren and his gifts I am sure if tomorrow Viren kept some gift she is defintely show her jealous nature too and she was definitely miffed at that point when she couldn't play violen.

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Go to top