Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 104)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi everyone .
@navz awesome analysis ... next time you say you cant do romantci scenes i dont know if i can believe you ...but thanks a lot sweetheart for the uploads too .. specially the SBB one .. even I noticed that this time both were blushing and I was wondering why .. i dont want to say anything as its their personal life .. I guess after doing some romantic scenes one somehow does that ..

@faiza congrats thats just awesome !! all the best for your future studies ...where are you located ?

i am awaiting all the rest analysis too :) ...

I saw the whole episode because I wanted to see if nivi unmasks MP , hmm but that never happened .. I really hoped for Viren to come rescue Nivi tomm but seeing SID i am pissed ..anyways its difficult to comment on precap as sometimes we dont understand the placement of the scene ..
LamsHughow r u sweety??didnt talk to u for agesOuch. lolz yeh i was watching that scene too to see if nivi can take off the mask but man i was seriously freaking out and crying when i saw what torture nivi had to go throughCrypoor babyCry

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 18 January 2011 at 3:14pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Thanks Navz I became negative after watching the episode but when I entered forums every post was predicting Viren is stalker and trying to frame Sid which give me positive boost that story won't go in most predicted way as there will be no fun of suspense if they have to make it so predictable. Why they are making it so obvious to be judged by even little kid so my point is they are playing very different game alltogether and both brothers are innocent in this case but someone else is responsible for all these things misleading both of them. If you remember in KC neither were at fault but Chanchal mislead both of them and used to create MU between Nivi and Divya and I think same is happening here I don't know how but may be JAAL are misleading both Viren and Nivi to suspect Sid or may be misleading Sid too so that Sid can be framed and no one understand who did all this. This is just a very wild guess but what CT's will show its their choice.

Yep, if the stalker turns out to be Viren and Sid, that is no shocker, although I feel that if we think story wise, then Sid should be the stalker !! I was discussing this with Suchi also over the weekend, that it was because of Divya's obsession for Sid that made HL force Nivi to give up Sid, so she literally snatched happiness from a motherless child and gave it to her own daughter ! So it would be perfect justice if Sid's obsession with Nivi is the reason that Divya's happiness is snatched. because it would be unfair to Divya, but it will be the ultimate lesson and hell for HL that she knew about Sid-Nivi yet she was party to all this and is responsible for destroying her own daughter's life !!
You are right Navz that storywise it should be Sid and I wanted him to be the one as then it will be a slap on HL and YD but I don't think if he is stalker he is that stupid to delibrately make Nivi suspect him as he is actually found everywhere when Nivi is stalked. That's why he cannot be stalker because as everyone can anyday doubt Sid due to his past with Nivi and if he was stalker he wouldn't have gone there for holidays along with NivRen and today he wouldn't have reached there in same shirt so that he can be eaisly framed. So that's why I think someone else is misleading all of them.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

True even I am surprized to see him back and more than that he was so relaxed vo apni patni ke saath bahar gaya hai wahan to use chan se rehne do. Aaj dekha dono kaise Viren ka raag alaap rahe the jaise Vo humesha uski paravah mein mare jaa rahe ho aur chanchal ne end mein apni feelings jata di she was not worried about Viren but was worried what is going in his mind and how can she use it. Wow what a concern. Why all of sudden JW doesn't have any problems with Nivi is a big question
Cutie jannu lolz yeh that dialogue fro CC was expected, at first i was surprised why she is phoning Viren she dosent even care for him but when she said she wants to know whats on his mind thats when i was like "ohhh typiclal"LOL
I know whats wrong with JW???I think the jaungli people did something to his brains lolz. yeh why dosent he have problem with Nivi????I was confused on that too but then didnt think too much into it as i was way too interested in Nivren lolz,but as soon as i saw JW i thought of u RachuLOL
Shova what do you mean why you thought of me hainLOL
NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Guys gotta go and eat will be back soon and if i am not back then i will see ya all tomorow.bye sweety and yes if anyone writes analysis when i am gone plz plz PM me the pg number if its not much of  a problem.thanks.  rachu when u feel better do write a theory for me jaan plz i am dying to laughBig smilebut then again no pressure take ur time. bye jaanuus

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

mahix3 Goldie
mahix3
mahix3

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged
What did I miss?

Shocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

True even I am surprized to see him back and more than that he was so relaxed vo apni patni ke saath bahar gaya hai wahan to use chan se rehne do. Aaj dekha dono kaise Viren ka raag alaap rahe the jaise Vo humesha uski paravah mein mare jaa rahe ho aur chanchal ne end mein apni feelings jata di she was not worried about Viren but was worried what is going in his mind and how can she use it. Wow what a concern. Why all of sudden JW doesn't have any problems with Nivi is a big question
Cutie jannu lolz yeh that dialogue fro CC was expected, at first i was surprised why she is phoning Viren she dosent even care for him but when she said she wants to know whats on his mind thats when i was like "ohhh typiclal"LOL
I know whats wrong with JW???I think the jaungli people did something to his brains lolz. yeh why dosent he have problem with Nivi????I was confused on that too but then didnt think too much into it as i was way too interested in Nivren lolz,but as soon as i saw JW i thought of u RachuLOL
Shova what do you mean why you thought of me hainLOL
ROFLi ment when i saw JW was back in todays episode i thought of u only, cause i was remembering ur JW theory and when i saw he was back i was like mabye Rachu will give a theory today lolz. anywaysJW and Rachu suit eachother naa??WinkROFLROFLjokes rachuLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
Shova Jaani write something Funny na I am bit confused
My Rachu jaan, promise it to be later this evening. Today I will not go back on my word, I swear. Embarrassed
Ok jaan I will wait and yep where is simi she is not here with her mindblowing questions.

Navz still your theory about MP is pending when you are penning that down

Rachu, my theory about the MP is the same as usual, I still think its YD with JH her accomplice !! I was confused for a bit after BS incident, but then i realized that the dosage was not high, not enough to kill him !! And I really think even CC doesn't know what her hubby and MIL are up to !! And I think the reason they have not told her about their plan is because they know CC really can't keep either her feelings, hatred or any plan hidden for long !! Also CC cares for Viren in her own weird way, look at how upset she was when Viren left the Sood house or when he threatened ti kill himself, and CC and JH knows that letting her in on their plan is not feasible ! Because if we think about it, CC's main obsession is money, property and business, not REVENGE for Bhuvan's death ! That is why CC was so confused when he saw the reope, she didn't know anything about it !! But she used it for her own plan !!

Which is the main reason behind YD and JH's plan, because they can't tolerate having Nivi living in their house as the DIL and too a favorite one of BS, just like Keshav was ! YD never liked Keshav because BS prefered him over JH and that is why JH hates Keshav and Nivi so much, because due to Keshav BS could never trust JH again !!! Since YD still believes Keshav to be responsible for Bhuavns' death.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mahix3

What did I miss?

Shocked
Hey mahiHughow r u sweety??well what did u miss.............well u missed me of courseWink

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top