Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 103)

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
Shova Jaani write something Funny na I am bit confused
yes payal me is also waitingBig smilelolz.

Cutie why r u confused jaan??? see we got to see JW today naa??he got freed from the jungli people and finally was able to come to his animal house lolz.LOLI wonder how JW came back today??ConfusedLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
My Rachu jaan, promise it to be later this evening. Today I will not go back on my word, I swear. Embarrassed
Ok jaan I will wait and yep where is simi she is not here with her mindblowing questions.

Navz still your theory about MP is pending when you are penning that down

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewanisimran728Scintillatingxaviara

lams Goldie
lams
lams

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:03pm | IP Logged
hi everyone .
@navz awesome analysis ... next time you say you cant do romantci scenes i dont know if i can believe you ...but thanks a lot sweetheart for the uploads too .. specially the SBB one .. even I noticed that this time both were blushing and I was wondering why .. i dont want to say anything as its their personal life .. I guess after doing some romantic scenes one somehow does that ..

@faiza congrats thats just awesome !! all the best for your future studies ...where are you located ?

i am awaiting all the rest analysis too :) ...

I saw the whole episode because I wanted to see if nivi unmasks MP , hmm but that never happened .. I really hoped for Viren to come rescue Nivi tomm but seeing SID i am pissed ..anyways its difficult to comment on precap as sometimes we dont understand the placement of the scene ..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

NivRenDeewaniFaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

You all are too kind too me !! I just write what I feel, but the way you guys write with such clarity and finesse that I'm a fan of all your posts, so am glad that my saying that i'm leaving the forum, brought you all onto this forum and to our family, to our group !!
Aww Navz jannu we r a fan of ur writing jaan, I guess we are all fans of each others posts.
Lolz when u said that i was seriously freaking out lolz, i didnt want to loose the girl that i looked up to lolz. actually ever since i got introduced to this fourm i read ur post and the little advices and thoughts u use to put in ur post i would take it all in and also try to follow it in real life lolz. Now Navz dont u ever get the thought of leaving us ever ok or i will come to pakistan and hunt you down lolz. Yes our family our group loved itHug

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

yes payal me is also waitingBig smilelolz.

Cutie why r u confused jaan??? see we got to see JW today naa??he got freed from the jungli people and finally was able to come to his animal house lolz.LOLI wonder how JW came back today??ConfusedLOL
True even I am surprized to see him back and more than that he was so relaxed vo apni patni ke saath bahar gaya hai wahan to use chan se rehne do. Aaj dekha dono kaise Viren ka raag alaap rahe the jaise Vo humesha uski paravah mein mare jaa rahe ho aur chanchal ne end mein apni feelings jata di she was not worried about Viren but was worried what is going in his mind and how can she use it. Wow what a concern. Why all of sudden JW doesn't have any problems with Nivi is a big question

NivRenDeewanisimran728gmann2010Scintillating

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged

Thanks Navz I became negative after watching the episode but when I entered forums every post was predicting Viren is stalker and trying to frame Sid which give me positive boost that story won't go in most predicted way as there will be no fun of suspense if they have to make it so predictable. Why they are making it so obvious to be judged by even little kid so my point is they are playing very different game alltogether and both brothers are innocent in this case but someone else is responsible for all these things misleading both of them. If you remember in KC neither were at fault but Chanchal mislead both of them and used to create MU between Nivi and Divya and I think same is happening here I don't know how but may be JAAL are misleading both Viren and Nivi to suspect Sid or may be misleading Sid too so that Sid can be framed and no one understand who did all this. This is just a very wild guess but what CT's will show its their choice.

Yep, if the stalker turns out to be Viren and Sid, that is no shocker, although I feel that if we think story wise, then Sid should be the stalker !! I was discussing this with Suchi also over the weekend, that it was because of Divya's obsession for Sid that made HL force Nivi to give up Sid, so she literally snatched happiness from a motherless child and gave it to her own daughter ! So it would be perfect justice if Sid's obsession with Nivi is the reason that Divya's happiness is snatched. because it would be unfair to Divya, but it will be the ultimate lesson and hell for HL that she knew about Sid-Nivi yet she was party to all this and is responsible for destroying her own daughter's life !!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

coolgirl7lamsNivRenDeewaniScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lams

hi everyone .
@navz awesome analysis ... next time you say you cant do romantci scenes i dont know if i can believe you ...but thanks a lot sweetheart for the uploads too .. specially the SBB one .. even I noticed that this time both were blushing and I was wondering why .. i dont want to say anything as its their personal life .. I guess after doing some romantic scenes one somehow does that ..
@faiza congrats thats just awesome !! all the best for your future studies ...where are you located ?  
i am awaiting all the rest analysis too :) ...
I saw the whole episode because I wanted to see if nivi unmasks MP , hmm but that never happened .. I really hoped for Viren to come rescue Nivi tomm but seeing SID i am pissed ..anyways its difficult to comment on precap as sometimes we dont understand the placement of the scene ..
Lamya, my sweets!! Hug How are you dear?? Glad that you saw the whole episode. I honestly, couldn't bring myself to continue once Viren left Nivi. I had read the written update of Ashley's beforehand and didn't want to see Nivi's torture. Unhappy

lamsNivRenDeewaniDilbole_ShiOmRuxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 3:12pm | IP Logged

True even I am surprized to see him back and more than that he was so relaxed vo apni patni ke saath bahar gaya hai wahan to use chan se rehne do. Aaj dekha dono kaise Viren ka raag alaap rahe the jaise Vo humesha uski paravah mein mare jaa rahe ho aur chanchal ne end mein apni feelings jata di she was not worried about Viren but was worried what is going in his mind and how can she use it. Wow what a concern. Why all of sudden JW doesn't have any problems with Nivi is a big question
Cutie jannu lolz yeh that dialogue fro CC was expected, at first i was surprised why she is phoning Viren she dosent even care for him but when she said she wants to know whats on his mind thats when i was like "ohhh typiclal"LOL
I know whats wrong with JW???I think the jaungli people did something to his brains lolz. yeh why dosent he have problem with Nivi????I was confused on that too but then didnt think too much into it as i was way too interested in Nivren lolz,but as soon as i saw JW i thought of u RachuLOL

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top