Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 102)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju I really want to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's condition too, I will be really mad if CT doesn't show us that. I am really for Viren's pagalpan. We have seen him angry and concern about Nivi few times but this time I want little more and really want to see how he react to Nivi being physically harmed by someone. He never doubted her but now he has seen how far that MP can go so he better do something about it.

exactly..we want to see more than just the concern. I want to see how he gets mad, upset, shouts...and runs to save her.. CTs better start tomorrow's episode with all this. I want to see him jittery, scared for Nivi, worried, upset, pagal seeing how she was hurt..all these emotions
@Navz - Yeah, if Sid told CC that they are in their HM and spening night in a lover's shack, CC would faint..

Thank we will see that side of him tomorrow, because have you noticed him in precap, saw the old Viren in him, all serious with an attitude to match. In fact his facial expressions when he goes to the open the door, looked to me as he was suppressing his fury for Nivi's sake !!

Edited by xaviara - 18 January 2011 at 2:52pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeesimran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Navz wonderful analysis of scenes and you described them beautifully specially today's hug scene you are too good and described the difference very beautifully.
Hey meri Shova rani how are you I was missing you very much
Awww my cutie RachuHugim fine,how r u jaan. i was missing u too, havnt been reading ur theory for a while so am kinda sadUnhappy. But my Rachu is positive today??I am sure u r. rite jaan.HugHugHugHugHug

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728ScintillatingDilbole_ShiOmRu

FaizuuNivRen Goldie
FaizuuNivRen
FaizuuNivRen

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
@Navs Dii!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
I'm Still Abit Ill, But I'm Recovering, Slowly But Surely!
How Are Youuuuu??

@Shova Diiiiiii!!!
HELLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
Awwwwwwww, Thank Youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!
My Brainwave Dii!! Wink

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:53pm | IP Logged
Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
Shova Jaani write something Funny na I am bit confused

prajeesimran728Scintillatingxaviara

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey Navz,Rach ,Payal and Faiza sweetyHugmissed u guys soo much that i cant even discribe it.
@Navz why r u saying u cant analyse romantic scene??ur saying u can never get the rite words then what was that we had??u discribed that romantic hug perfectly jaan so never say such things ok, and from now on always analyse romantic scenes as much as u can ok  lolz, u know what a big fan i am of urs riteBig smilethe whole reason i am active of this thread is cause of u lolz, man i still remember the time u said u were gonna leave the thread and my whole world came crashing down and from a silent reader i turned active just to tell u how much i loved ur analysis Big smile so jannu what ever u write , either its just prediction, analysis of the scenes or romantic analysis I love it to the core jaan. u are an awsome wirter.
@Faiza CONGRATZ jaaan.OMG sooo happy for my brainwave diBig smile
@Payal and ketty- awww yeh i should have skiped that bit huh, too lateOuchI watched it and cried for nivi, my poor darling ot hit in the headCryI couldnt take how scared se was feelingCry
@Anju- wow sweety i agree with ur precap prediction, i think thats what is gonna happen. ufff i want all this MP thingo to end.
Really, Navz!! You were gonna leave the thread?? When was this?? Thank god you didn't! I cannot imagine this thread without you. One of the reasons I started taking notice of this thread and kind of became addicted to it was because of reading your posts. Aww, sweets please do not think of leaving us. Cry I wonder what had happened though for you to want to do that?

prajeesimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xaviara

Originally posted by anjubala

Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju I really want to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's condition too, I will be really mad if CT doesn't show us that. I am really for Viren's pagalpan. We have seen him angry and concern about Nivi few times but this time I want little more and really want to see how he react to Nivi being physically harmed by someone. He never doubted her but now he has seen how far that MP can go so he better do something about it.

exactly..we want to see more than just the concern. I want to see how he gets mad, upset, shouts...and runs to save her.. CTs better start tomorrow's episode with all this. I want to see him jittery, scared for Nivi, worried, upset, pagal seeing how she was hurt..all these emotions
@Navz - Yeah, if Sid told CC that they are in their HM and spening night in a lover's shack, CC would faint..

Thank we will see that side of him tomorrow, because have you noticed him in precap, saw the old Viren in him, all serious with an attitude to match. In fact his facial expressions when he goes to the open the door, looked to me as he was suppressing his fury for Nivi's sake !!
yes agree with u guys, and i think we will see that side to him tomorrow as well. Navz exactly i noticed Virens facial expression as well and i cant wait for tomorrow now, really want the attiude and angry Viren back like we saw in the wedding confrontation, i love it each time he stands for niviBig smile. I know Viren will steal the show tomorow as we all know how much he loves nivi and tomorow when he sees she is hurt OMG its gonna be a scene to watch

simran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Hey Navz,Rach ,Payal and Faiza sweetyHugmissed u guys soo much that i cant even discribe it.

@Navz why r u saying u cant analyse romantic scene??ur saying u can never get the rite words then what was that we had??u discribed that romantic hug perfectly jaan so never say such things ok, and from now on always analyse romantic scenes as much as u can ok  lolz, u know what a big fan i am of urs riteBig smilethe whole reason i am active of this thread is cause of u lolz, man i still remember the time u said u were gonna leave the thread and my whole world came crashing down and from a silent reader i turned active just to tell u how much i loved ur analysis Big smile so jannu what ever u write , either its just prediction, analysis of the scenes or romantic analysis I love it to the core jaan. u are an awsome wirter.

@Faiza CONGRATZ jaaan.OMG sooo happy for my brainwave diBig smile

@Payal and ketty- awww yeh i should have skiped that bit huh, too lateOuchI watched it and cried for nivi, my poor darling ot hit in the headCryI couldnt take how scared se was feelingCry

@Anju- wow sweety i agree with ur precap prediction, i think thats what is gonna happen. ufff i want all this MP thingo to end.

You all are too kind too me !! I just write what I feel, but the way you guys write with such clarity and finesse that I'm a fan of all your posts, so am glad that my saying that i'm leaving the forum, brought you all onto this forum and to our family, to our group !!

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hey payal waiting for your great analysis when I am going to get it and ketty is right we should keep voting as if we got a chance then we should take them to 600000 votes and you never know other start voting them down too often.
Shova Jaani write something Funny na I am bit confused
My Rachu jaan, promise it to be later this evening. Today I will not go back on my word, I swear. Embarrassed

simran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Go to top