India-Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 101)

xaviara IF-Sizzlerz
xaviara
xaviara

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
heyyyyyyy faiza !! *hugs* how are u doing sweetheart ???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

FaizuuNivRenShayafanScintillating

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Prajee! How are you sweets?? Hug Haven't chatted with you!! Smile

Hi Shovupie! Hug How's my sweetiepie doing? You shouldn't have seen the last part of the episode, my lovely. Unhappy I also, did the same thing as what Ketty did, didn't see the rest of the part, after Viren left. I knew I could read the written update. Smile

Payal am doing grt dear.. just waiting for ur dissected analysis sweetie... Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ShayafanScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

Anju I really want to see Viren's reaction to Nivi's condition too, I will be really mad if CT doesn't show us that. I am really for Viren's pagalpan. We have seen him angry and concern about Nivi few times but this time I want little more and really want to see how he react to Nivi being physically harmed by someone. He never doubted her but now he has seen how far that MP can go so he better do something about it.

exactly..we want to see more than just the concern. I want to see how he gets mad, upset, shouts...and runs to save her.. CTs better start tomorrow's episode with all this. I want to see him jittery, scared for Nivi, worried, upset, pagal seeing how she was hurt..all these emotions
@Navz - Yeah, if Sid told CC that they are in their HM and spening night in a lover's shack, CC would faint..

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

prajeeShayafansimran728lamsScintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Hey Simran!! Hug I see you are online hitting the 'like' button on everyone's posts. How are you sweets? Missed chatting with you yesterday. Sorry couldn't come online. Unhappy  Hopefully tonight!

Edited by Excruciating - 18 January 2011 at 2:50pm

prajeeShayafansimran728xaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Dilbole_ShiOmRu IF-Sizzlerz
Dilbole_ShiOmRu
Dilbole_ShiOmRu

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:47pm | IP Logged
Thanks Navz I became negative after watching the episode but when I entered forums every post was predicting Viren is stalker and trying to frame Sid which give me positive boost that story won't go in most predicted way as there will be no fun of suspense if they have to make it so predictable. Why they are making it so obvious to be judged by even little kid so my point is they are playing very different game alltogether and both brothers are innocent in this case but someone else is responsible for all these things misleading both of them. If you remember in KC neither were at fault but Chanchal mislead both of them and used to create MU between Nivi and Divya and I think same is happening here I don't know how but may be JAAL are misleading both Viren and Nivi to suspect Sid or may be misleading Sid too so that Sid can be framed and no one understand who did all this. This is just a very wild guess but what CT's will show its their choice.

simran728Scintillatingxaviara

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Hey Navz,Rach ,Payal and Faiza sweetyHugmissed u guys soo much that i cant even discribe it.

@Navz why r u saying u cant analyse romantic scene??ur saying u can never get the rite words then what was that we had??u discribed that romantic hug perfectly jaan so never say such things ok, and from now on always analyse romantic scenes as much as u can ok  lolz, u know what a big fan i am of urs riteBig smilethe whole reason i am active of this thread is cause of u lolz, man i still remember the time u said u were gonna leave the thread and my whole world came crashing down and from a silent reader i turned active just to tell u how much i loved ur analysis Big smile so jannu what ever u write , either its just prediction, analysis of the scenes or romantic analysis I love it to the core jaan. u are an awsome wirter.

@Faiza CONGRATZ jaaan.OMG sooo happy for my brainwave diBig smile

@Payal and ketty- awww yeh i should have skiped that bit huh, too lateOuchI watched it and cried for nivi, my poor darling ot hit in the headCryI couldnt take how scared se was feelingCry

@Anju- wow sweety i agree with ur precap prediction, i think thats what is gonna happen. ufff i want all this MP thingo to end.

FaizuuNivRensimran728ScintillatingxaviaraDilbole_ShiOmRu

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prajee

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Prajee! How are you sweets?? Hug Haven't chatted with you!! Smile

Hi Shovupie! Hug How's my sweetiepie doing? You shouldn't have seen the last part of the episode, my lovely. Unhappy I also, did the same thing as what Ketty did, didn't see the rest of the part, after Viren left. I knew I could read the written update. Smile

Payal am doing grt dear.. just waiting for ur dissected analysis sweetie... Smile
Aww, thanks Prajee, dear!! Love you for liking it that much Hug I am still at work sweets and will get to it in the evening but promise to PM you the page number if I don't see you online. Smile

prajeesimran728Dilbole_ShiOmRu

prajee Senior Member
prajee
prajee

Posted: 18 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
itz 3.20 a.m here.. need to hit bed now.... see u all dears....
will catch up with ur analysis after sometime.... :(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728Scintillating

Go to top