Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

India-Forums

   
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein
Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air (Page 10)

gmann2010 IF-Dazzler
gmann2010
gmann2010

Joined: 19 August 2010
Posts: 3677

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi my Shovupie!! Hug How's my babykins doing?? Hug I hear still not back to her abnormal self, huh?? Unhappy Well, take loads of rest, my sweets, recover soon and come back to us all soon. We will be here waiting for you. Hug
HugHugPayal add me again to FB jaan cause it's not showing upCry
 
Awww jaanu it will take time for me to get to my abnormal self lolz,the weather is just making my headache worse.
 
Did u see the segment too jaan??I am now dying to watch it.
Hello Shova: I have sent u the request on FB u havent accepted it yet
CryI cant see requests for some reason jaanCryeven payal sent me one but its not showing up,what am i doing wrong?????Cry
What is your FB id sweetie?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gmann2010

What is your FB id sweetie?
lolz anju is gonna kill me for spamming. ketty i sent u a request jaan, it's shova tasnimBig smile

Edited by NivRenDeewani - 16 January 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:35pm | IP Logged

sorry posted twiceEmbarrassed



Edited by NivRenDeewani - 16 January 2011 at 3:36pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenoScintillating

anjubala IF-Rockerz
anjubala
anjubala

Joined: 25 July 2005
Posts: 6613

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by gmann2010

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Originally posted by Excruciating

Hi my Shovupie!! Hug How's my babykins doing?? Hug I hear still not back to her abnormal self, huh?? Unhappy Well, take loads of rest, my sweets, recover soon and come back to us all soon. We will be here waiting for you. Hug
HugHugPayal add me again to FB jaan cause it's not showing upCry
 
Awww jaanu it will take time for me to get to my abnormal self lolz,the weather is just making my headache worse.
 
Did u see the segment too jaan??I am now dying to watch it.
Hello Shova: I have sent u the request on FB u havent accepted it yet
CryI cant see requests for some reason jaanCryeven payal sent me one but its not showing up,what am i doing wrong?????Cry
What is your FB id sweetie?
lolz anju is gonna kill me for spamming. ketty i sent u a request jaan, it's shova tasnimBig smile

Yes Shova, I will...but will give you hugs too Hug.. Girls, I thought it was a rule to not spam in case Kinny or CTs visit the thread to read our comments.... For that Navz opened the chat thread... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

zarmeeno IF-Dazzler
zarmeeno
zarmeeno

Joined: 29 August 2008
Posts: 3359

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:52pm | IP Logged
Hey guys I cannot find the link for UMTV. Did any1 found anything. I'm dying to c the segment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Scintillating

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjubala


Yes Shova, I will...but will give you hugs too Hug.. Girls, I thought it was a rule to not spam in case Kinny or CTs visit the thread to read our comments.... For that Navz opened the chat thread... 
Crysorry anju jaan didnt mean to. yes give me a hug too lolz. yes no more spaming from me promise.Big smile
 
So UMAT link, anyone found it??Me dying to see it and only then we can get some discussions rite. I ran out of things to discuss.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zarmeenogmann2010Scintillating

Scintillating IF-Dazzler
Scintillating
Scintillating

Joined: 02 December 2010
Posts: 3301

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 3:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys I cannot find the link for UMTV. Did any1 found anything. I'm dying to c the segment
Yes, please does someone have the link? I think all of us want to really see it. Hey Rachu, how are you deducing now that Viren and Sid are planning together to catch the MP??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenogmann2010

NivRenDeewani Goldie
NivRenDeewani
NivRenDeewani

Joined: 08 March 2010
Posts: 2168

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 4:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Excruciating

Originally posted by zarmeeno

Hey guys I cannot find the link for UMTV. Did any1 found anything. I'm dying to c the segment
Yes, please does someone have the link? I think all of us want to really see it. Hey Rachu, how are you deducing now that Viren and Sid are planning together to catch the MP??
you know payal i am so hapy about this fact, i will be jumping high if sid and viren are in this together and we will get our long waited bortherly bond naa??Lolz i really wanna hear Rachu's take on this as wellBig smilebut poor darling is way too tired.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

simran728zarmeenoScintillating

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
TB:Nivedita confesses her love in Chand Chupa

Author: .Tanya.   Replies: 0   Views: 1438

.Tanya. 0 1438 16 August 2010 at 10:41am by .Tanya.
Who's Sreejita's real love?

Author: Jetinder   Replies: 0   Views: 1178

Jetinder 0 1178 11 August 2010 at 1:04pm by Jetinder
nivi - sid realise their love (article)

Author: Luminous_Lins   Replies: 7   Views: 5463

Luminous_Lins 7 5463 09 August 2010 at 1:39pm by Fallen Angel
ff:love or friendship

Author: BARBIE94   Replies: 0   Views: 1379

BARBIE94 0 1379 31 July 2010 at 8:50am by BARBIE94
Love Story To Begin In Chaand Chupa - Article

Author: niveditha   Replies: 5   Views: 1740

niveditha 5 1740 28 July 2010 at 2:07pm by mihali7

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Chaand Chupa Badal Mein Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index