Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hi everyone..OMG OMG OMG OMG...WHAT THE HELLLL IS GOING ON???

WHY WHY WHY??? GOD?????????? WHY???? GOD????

I have 20 pages to catch up with and have not read Ashly episode update..but read the TB article abt Viren being the stalker and revealing the scar mark and have split personality and read some posts from others in the beingining from pages 120 to 130 n I am in SHOCK ?????????????????

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS SERIAL ALL ABOUT??? 

Suchi...noooo maannnn PLZ dont say Nivren Jodi just died...

I thought this was the beginning of the love story...

Yeh story toh begin hone se phele hi ..khatam???

WHY MY DEAR GOD?? WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS TO ALL HIS FANS WHO HAVE SPENT SO MANY TEARS AND SO MUCH PATIENCE FOR THIS DAY..

Guys i need a break. I will break my PC or my head. This is INSANE. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: mahix3

Here you go girls.. the next thread:

@ Mew, congrats sweetie!

Hey Mahi
Can you please list all Nivren threads in hte main post, that way it's easier to track? thanks
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
I agree suchi.. Even i was like "stay away fm her " wen he touched her today.. I wanted to go into d tv screen n kick him out of d window away fm her n protect her..
vids08 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

poor nivi :  (: (

she has to get jerks

First Sid and now this a$$ viren

and keshav and divya ( both suicidal), her mom also commited suicide.... poor nivi
kolv thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Ok from today's episode i think Viren has no love for Nivi. His only aim in life is to defeat Sid and hence got married to Nivi to end their relation forever. The few concerns that he shows towards Nivi when she is hurt is only him being normal human (since he doesn't hate her) and I dont think it has anything to do with his LOVE for her.  I still dont understand his logic behind proving Nivi mad. What does that gain him?  Wow he is seriously crazy guy. He actually made her go through hell. She could have been easily killed in that kitchen fire incident. He doesn't even care about Dada sahib's health. I dont think anybody can forgive him, no matter what he went through during childhood unless he is mentally sick guy (in which case he will die at the end of CCBM). Edited by kolv - 13 years ago
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

Hey Mahi
Can you please list all Nivren threads in hte main post, that way it's easier to track? thanks

Ooooops sorry! I forgot that!
xaviara thumbnail
Girls  have watched the NivRen scenes again and i'm 100% sure Viren is mentally disturbed for sure ! About him loving Nivi, I'm still not sure !! But since it is Nivi's story, it is more important that Nivi loves Viren, then him loving her ! Because it is her story, and only her love for him will make her stay and care him !!
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Anju Viren trulyy loves Nivi . There should nt b any doubt for it . I don't know why suddenly all r doubting Viren's love . Yes he stalked Nivi n becozz of it Nivi had 2 go thru many pains but just look 2dy's starting , Viren's expressions when Nivi was unconsicious n when He kisses Nivi on her forhead . It was trulyy genunine . n trulyy showed his conceren . He was veryy sad frm his heart htt becozz of him she has 2 go thru so many pains . He realyy didn't want her 2 hurt her physicallyy anytime but it was just accident tht happened . He never thought tht it will happen .

n BIggest Proof of Viren's love , his true love is KC dream sequence . If he never loved Nivi n only used her then why he dreamt of Nivi ? IN 2dy's epi also He  didn't let CC sayng anythng 2 Nivi. It shows tht He loves nivi .

I  watnggg eagerlyy for his past 2 get revealed . Dear anju Viren is dong all dis thru Nivi nt becozz he is insecure abt nivi gong 2 sid n all . NO he is dong dis tht becozz of his hatred or u should say misunderstanding whch he did when he was child .
I thnk somethng bigg might hav happened in his past where he was blamed badlyy for wht he hadn't done . n ho sakta hai ki sid might hav done it actuallyy but becozz every1 has blind faith on SID toh No1 would hav believed Viren n as a punishment he was sent 2 Boarding . he never got any love whch he should also been given but he wasn't .

If dis is d case then it is justified tht Viren is hating SiD . They cn show it later in dis way also k Actuallyy CC might hav done tht wrong thng n Viren is unaware of it n later on His misunderstandings for Sid cn b cleared after CCgetting exposed .

Moni we r not doubting Viren's love but what is the use of showing the concern when he is the one causing the pain.  I said it long time ago afler the flashback scene that probably he loved Nivi from childhood but he was sent away from her and also she was more friends with S. rather than him but jaani he has her but still he is causing her the pain. The y show concern.
xaviara thumbnail
I'm sorry girls, but I want to believe he loves her, but I just can't !!  Had he loved her, he would have at  least offered to stay with her in her room, because she kept asking him to stay with her , she was that terrified !!  Even in the bedroom scene, he was more worried and obsessed with her saying Sid's name rather then worry about how terrified she is !! So I don't believe he is in love with her ! Sorry !! I think he genuinely cares about her and even feels bad about using her, but he does not love her ! he will fall for her later on !!
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I don't know about his love or something I just think he is plain selfish who even risked his dada sahib's life also for one revenge from Sid. Whatever reasons or whatever Sid did in childhood will never be bigger than whatever Viren did with Nivi and even with his dadaji. He claims he loves both of them more than anything but he hurted both of them so it's proved he never loved them so he doesn't deserve their love. Navz I was thinking it's either revenge from Nivi for dadasahib or obsessive love for Nivi but it's more hateful that just in blind hate for his brother he has done everything.