Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

xaviara thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I think Ketty the reason Nivi will forgive Vire that is if she does that will be coz he caused her pain and the reason she was not able to forgive . coz he insulted her family and gave her family the pain.

I agree, I was just about to say that !! Nivi could never forgive Sid because he didn't hurt her, but her family !!! When it comes to herself, she can bear any pain, so she will bear this also and forgive him, because she has really fallen in love this time, and she will never leave him especially after she finds out that there is a genuine reason for the way he has treated her !!
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
poor nivi :  (: (

she has to get jerks

First Sid and now this a$$ viren

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9

Originally posted by: anjubala

Yes Ketty, I agree with you. After i wrote this post I spent few minutes thinking and just now replied to Mahi's post.. I am still positive and I am 100% sure Viren loves Nivi and he never wanted to hurt her physically. It all happened that way. He just wants Nivi to be his, he wants to remove Sid's name from her mind, her heart (there is none but still) and he wants to make him look bad infront of her so that she forgets all her childhood memories spent with Sid. See, he is this obsessed with her. If you all remember the first picture perfect scene, he saw she was so happy looking at all pictures and said "in photos mein hamara bachpan hai, sid, DD etc." and Viren took all pictures and became serious.. So, he has this in his mind that maybe Nivi still likes Sid. I am also angry and my depression is gone. And now Nivi will be the one curing him by giving him all the love he needs

Anju Viren trulyy loves Nivi . There should nt b any doubt for it . I don't know why suddenly all r doubting Viren's love . Yes he stalked Nivi n becozz of it Nivi had 2 go thru many pains but just look 2dy's starting , Viren's expressions when Nivi was unconsicious n when He kisses Nivi on her forhead . It was trulyy genunine . n trulyy showed his conceren . He was veryy sad frm his heart htt becozz of him she has 2 go thru so many pains . He realyy didn't want her 2 hurt her physicallyy anytime but it was just accident tht happened . He never thought tht it will happen .

n BIggest Proof of Viren's love , his true love is KC dream sequence . If he never loved Nivi n only used her then why he dreamt of Nivi ? IN 2dy's epi also He  didn't let CC sayng anythng 2 Nivi. It shows tht He loves nivi .

I  watnggg eagerlyy for his past 2 get revealed . Dear anju Viren is dong all dis thru Nivi nt becozz he is insecure abt nivi gong 2 sid n all . NO he is dong dis tht becozz of his hatred or u should say misunderstanding whch he did when he was child .
I thnk somethng bigg might hav happened in his past where he was blamed badlyy for wht he hadn't done . n ho sakta hai ki sid might hav done it actuallyy but becozz every1 has blind faith on SID toh No1 would hav believed Viren n as a punishment he was sent 2 Boarding . he never got any love whch he should also been given but he wasn't .

If dis is d case then it is justified tht Viren is hating SiD . They cn show it later in dis way also k Actuallyy CC might hav done tht wrong thng n Viren is unaware of it n later on His misunderstandings for Sid cn b cleared after CCgetting exposed .
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: xaviara

sweetie i read this before the episode update, after the update and episode i'm as depressed as the rest of you !! 😭

navi........... CTs showed viren in love with nivi before he came to know about sid- nivi relation.
Remember the scene when he went to NT dadi to ask nivi's hand for marriage.
But later he came back to return nivi's chain and overhead the conversation of nivi and dadi
and then only he came know that sid loves nivi.
I don't understand. why did he go and ask NT dadi for nivi's hand? what was in his mind then?

Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
but honestly guyz..
is it just as that.. he wants revenge on sid.. thats it?
thats plain isn't it?

I mean is there a slight possibility that he is not the stalker? meaning he is still trying to find out whats up?

cause one thing I want to know is..

How can he harm nivi physically and all the emotional torture she went through ...?

Is that really love. I guess the NivRen we believed in Just died today.

No more weekend retreats from me about them. I cannot even imagine him touch her any more. How dare he try and hurt nivi.

If , he is out there to catch the real stalker or to find out the whole big truth that who wants to harm nivi , then I am fine.. but, btw that stupid stlaker in white did not even look like viren . these CTs are wack

Paramore thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Diiiiiiiiiiiii'sssssssss I'm a Goldie Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!🥳
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

I agree with u rach but I don't want Nivi with S. either

I agree, I don't want Nivi back with Sid ar any cost either !! Even if there is a indication of it later on. I will quit the show and never turn back !!!
mahix3 thumbnail
Here you go girls.. the next thread:

@ Mew, congrats sweetie!
xaviara thumbnail

Originally posted by: Suchi-NivReniac

poor nivi :  (: (

she has to get jerks

First Sid and now this a$$ viren

Suchi we are all mad at him, but if he is mentally sick then he needs Nivi's love and attention, that is the only thing which can cure him !! We don't know anything about his childhood or his past, lets give him the benefit of the doubt for now !
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
double postEdited by Resh..... - 13 years ago