NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 111

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by mahix3

I think the real reason behind the attempted suicides is because his lack of feeling wanted, needed and loved. As human beings... what do we require the most? The answer is not food, water or even oxygen but in the chart of human needs, LOVE is at the very top. Each and every person needs love and to feel wanted. That they have a reason to live. Why do you think people get healthier when taken care of with love rather than just being taken care of? It's because love is an essential need. The people who say that they can live without being loved... well that's all a lie. WE NEED AT LEAST ONE PERSON TO LOVE US AND WANT US AND NEED US... and Viren never ever had that. He grew up alone and grew up as second best. Now he falls in love and what happens? That girl has a past too. What can cure Viren is knowing that Nivi truly does love him and him only. Viren attempted suicide before because he felt like he had no reason to live. No one to live for. No one loved him or cared for him and no life at all is better than a lonely and loveless life.

Yes, that is possible.... Thanks a lot for clearing my doubt mahi 🤗
Truly i hope he don't hurt nivi much for making his plans successful...
In todays episode, i think he was bit hurt, becoz she was injured.... The way viren kissed her forehead shows he loves nivi.... My mind says that Nivi will surely forgive him, when she knows the truth...
Just watched the first NivRen scene with Sid and then didnt have the heart to watch the entire episode !! 😕 I could not recognize Viren anywhere in the episode tonight ! Except for his worry for Nivi which looked genuine !! But nothing excuses that fact he is using and scaring Nivi for his revenge !! 😕 I don't know what to do anymore, I wanna quit, but I also edit NivRen scenes !! 😕 I just hope the CT;s know what they are doing ! But one thing is for sure until Viren's past is revealed, NivRen scenes won't mean anything to me !!

Am sorry girls, I know u wanted me to console you , to make you feel positive, but I could not even watch the entire epi !! NivRen changed totally for me, it was like watching a new guy with Nivi !! 😕

Originally posted by xaviara

Just watched the first NivRen scene with Sid and then didnt have the heart to watch the entire episode !! 😕 I could not recognize Viren anywhere in the episode tonight ! Except for his worry for Nivi which looked genuine !! But nothing excuses that fact he is using and scaring Nivi for his revenge !! 😕 I don't know what to do anymore, I wanna quit, but I also edit NivRen scenes !! 😕 I just hope the CT;s know what they are doing ! But one thing is for sure until Viren's past is revealed, NivRen scenes won't mean anything to me !!

Am sorry girls, I know u wanted me to console you , to make you feel positive, but I could not even watch the entire epi !! NivRen changed totally for me, it was like watching a new guy with Nivi !! 😕

totally agree with u Navi and I hated their music today, and was not able to take his concern for Nivi also coz I knew it it was all fake atleats for me it is.
Originally posted by ashred12

guys...i still hope dat he do love her but his hatred 4 sid is many folds stronger than his love 4 nivi...

mahi dear...did u by any chance drug viren to get these info?😉

Haha very funny di... I used other methods ðŸ˜†
It's called a slinky knee high little red dress that gets all the boys talking ðŸ˜‰

But listen di...
his love for Nivi is there
but right now he just wants to get back at Sid and make sure that Nivi is his and only his.
He's at a tender stage...

Imagine di... say you have a sister (or even use me as an example since we all have the sisterly bond here and I'm the choti behein hehe)--
Now imagine that your whole life you never got the love you wanted or needed 
and finally you find the right guy.. your Mr. Perfect
your Mr. Darcy, your Mr. Rochester, your Heathcliff, your Romeo...
and it turns out that your little knight in shinning armor here as a past with me and to top it all off, now we all live together-- you'd sure as hell want to make sure he has no feelings for me as anything more than just his saali, no?
It's like that with Viren. Don't worry he does in fact love Nivi...
just worry about how she can ever forgive him........
I am so with you Zarmeen. I hate both Sood brother today. Even if Viren loves Nivi or start falling for her, it doesn't make any difference, as no matter what he used her and hurt her directly or indirectly. He proved today that he is CC's son, he can manipulate anyone and make everyone believe that his concern is pure. Only thing I can't get over is why he had to use Nivi for this, he looks very shrewd person, couldn't he think of something else to get back at Sid. Or this because he thought it will be more painful for Sid if it comes from Nivi because Sid loved her. If this is the reason he used Nivi then he doesn't love her at all, if he loved her he would have been concern that how much it will hurt Nivi too. 
Originally posted by sahuja

Ok...guys...i watched the episode again... where viren is talking to himself..abt making nivi say it was viren.... looking at that it does look that he is just framing sid and using nivi against him..... but why... just nivi..he could have famed sid any other way also... one reason to that could be... that may be nivi had supported sid in some way when he was sent away in childhood... so he know what friendship they both have..and he also saw nivi make a sacrifice for sid... he knows she can do anything to see sid happy... may be thats what bothers him... putting sid bad infront of everyone...specially in front of nivi...to make nivi believe more in him than in sid... may be truly loves nivi... but he doesnot want to take a chance abt nivi supporting sid in anyway...as she might have done in childhood.... unless their childhood is revealed...nothing can be said concretely... no matter what...i just want viren's love for nivi to be true.... rest all can be resolved.
sonia

Helloo Guyzz hu r u all ? 🤗 ðŸ¤—

Plzzz plzzzzzzzz call some Ambulance becozzz i m deadddddd 🤢🤢🤢🤢. OMGG omGGG KINSHUK ShIRTLESS . I can'tt breatheeee .🤢

Dear Viren Trulyy lovess Nivi . thtazz for sure . His whole single n only motive is 2 frame sid n he wants Niv 2 do tht indirectlyy as All knows ki Nivi neve lies so if she will blame Sid all gonna believe her n above a;; If Viren will support her infront of every1 regarding Sid So I thnk it's just tht He hates sid may b somethng happened wid Viren in his childhood .somethng like he never did anythng but mistakelyy or intentionallyy blamed by Sid n So he was sent 2 Boarding n thatzz why Viren Hates him .

But 1 thng is Sure Viren loves Nivi . n d biggest proof is his KC dream sequence whch can't b fake 😃 .So i m 200% sure ki VIREN is a rght guy for Nivi as simultaneouslyy He made nivi laugh , He brought s smile of Nivi back . SO i will fullyy Support Viren .

Hey Navz. so true...i used to enjoy how positive u were, but today has really been a bummer...what ever his problem is the way he is using Nivi is unacceptable. I will continue to keep track to see how the whole thing unfolds but what has really upset me is that they have spoilt all the lovely past Nivren scenes for me. I spent the whole weekend on ur channel and relived every Nivren video and now it is all spoilt coz if i ever go back to watch them i will try to find new expressions of manipulative Viren only.

I know it is a serial and for the shock factor and the TRPs they can do anything, but still it hurts coz we are all so emotionally invested in this couple.
Edited by nuts - 13 years ago
navi...all i want to know is if he really loves or cares 4 her...i dont care abt his revenge...
so u too think he's genuinely sad abt her getting hurt?

I totally understand sweetheart. I wanted to slap him whenever he touched Nivi today. Literally wanted to get Nivi out of his grip when he hold her hand in last scene (in total CC stye during wedding confrontation). Oh god those scenes are so meaningless now.

But still thanks sweetie for willing to upload NivRen scenes. I won't be able to enjoy them but still want to find out what is going to happen. I will continue until I can no longer tolerate.  

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Originally posted by nirjuu

Yes, that is possible.... Thanks a lot for clearing my doubt mahi 🤗
Truly i hope he don't hurt nivi much for making his plans successful...
In todays episode, i think he was bit hurt, becoz she was injured.... The way viren kissed her forehead shows he loves nivi.... My mind says that Nivi will surely forgive him, when she knows the truth...

*hugs* ðŸ¤—
You're welcome dear, and don't worry.
See the thing is when I first read that article,
I freaked out. I was like NOO NOO NOO
and my post was like me terrified.
And that was before I saw the episode.
And then I watched the episode and I almost lost it.
I couldn't recognize my jaanu Viren anywhere.
The only time it really seemed like him is when he kissed her forehead.
And some of the time, I was disturbed when he was near her.
But the fact is, in the end it is for Nivi.
So she could be his.
Yes, it is selfish.
But it is a normal human function to be selfish at some points.
And this is his point.
No one is perfect and the CTs have done a marvelous job showing that in all of our characters as no one is "Godly" -- which is a mistake Rajan Shahi made in Bidaai with the character of Sadhana.. no one is perfect and he is finally showing that with each individual on the show. Just maybe right now Viren doesn't seem like the right guy for Nivi but he is doing this to get her love and I am sure the CTs will fix this one way or another.