NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 107

Posted: 13 years ago
guys anyoen giving the live update? or do u guys wnt me to give it to u?
Originally posted by _Hira_89

Hey guys, I'll admit it was a bit of a shocking thing to find the forum splattered with articles quoting Viren as being the perpetrator of the slew of disturbing events surrounding Nivi, but I don't know I feel these articles have yet to provide a smoking gun before we all rush to conclusion that Viren is out to get Nivi. Like to be honest, these articles exaggerate things and I prefer to go by the actors' quotes. Bearing this in mind, Kinshuk's take on the matter feels like a solace in time. Note how he doesn't delve into identifying himself as the stalker and still manages to circumnavigate around the question when inquired. It's not that he's trying to keep us in delusion or deliberately maintaining his character under the wraps, it's more to do with the fact, that I personally quite strongly believe, that there is a disparity between what the creatives originally thought about and the current state of affairs or the burgeoning popularity of the show. Yesterday CCBM was slotted in the top ten most watched shows and, pardon me if I'm in error here, but to the best of my knowledge, this is the first time it has ever reached this milestone. All due credit to KinHa and ofcourse NivRen's increasing proximity brought to light by their love track. This should prompt the CTs to think through this and I feel they are. Yet, at the same time they can't reverse the gray contours enveloping Viren's character at full pelt or atleast without totally destroying the initial character sketch so, clearly, they have to retain this dark side and honestly I'm way more frustrated due to this hole in our knowledge; like I wanna know why is he doing this, what could be the extenuating circumstances that are related to his childhood? Another thing- one of the articles also mentioned Nivi beginning to suspect him and then ultimately Viren will open up about it to her and reveal his purpose or the reason for his odd act which will open up another chapter to their love story. So yeah I'm psyched! However, what irks me is the pace of the story. I don't want to wait like another month before Viren opens up to Nivi! I want it to happen in the coming week or summat :( Other than that, I am hopeful...

I agree with you completely ! Am not happy about Viren being the stalker, but I'm still hopeful ! Am not giving up on NivRen !!

cant believe viren's love anymore...my poor nivi..😭

part1 & 2 & 3-
VIREN IS TAKING REVENGE ON SID...HE WANTS TO SHOW SID IN BAD LIGHT (i hate him i hate him i hate him, did he ever love nivi)

nivi wakes up in room with a sad viren looking. she hugs him n is scared. he makes her sleep n kisses her forehead n leaves to his room.
in bathroom (sanjuuuuuuuu)
(km has a long tattoo along his spine)
he says mr. viren sood 2day is beginning of ur win...i know sid dat nivi saw u, soon she'll take ur name...d girl who loved u so much 'll now hate u very much...(he's so full of hatred against sid)
nivi scared wakes up n calls viren n he comes...again she hugs him...
den sid comes...
precap scene...

sid says he saw 2 guards who went with nivren back at hotel with knife n rope who ran away...
he says he'll send dd but nivi talks rude with him...viren enjoys it but supports sid...sid leaves...nivi asks viren not to leave her...nivren music in bg wer viren has a sad look seeing nivi in pain fm d hit...(does he really love her)
nivren sidya back.
dd comes vd asks if all rite dd just nods n leaves..nivren comes...nivi looks sad...vd asks but viren says all fine..cc try but viren says "apni marzi se gaya apni marzi sa aaya"...cc feels bad n also wen he's giving more importance to vd...
SO HE'S TAKING REVENGE ON ALL SOODS EXCEPT VD N BS FOR KEEPING HIM AWAY..BUT WATS POOR NIVI'S FAULT😡
nivi leaves  den viren finally sid comes n says dont worry ma all's fine...

dd calls hl...sad dd tells dey r back n cuts...hl runs down n meets dadi dat they came back soon n wants to go but dadi stops...
nivi unpacks n sees d blue gift box n perfume...but remembers MP2 n tenses...viren comes n sees her n thinks soon u'll take sid's name...
goes to her n does his drama (NOW WE GET D ANSWER DAT YES HE'S CC'S SON)
he tries to make her say dat she doubt sid but she's still in confusion...he thinks my sabar is not over, soon u'll tell his name..

precap-
all family members except bs n jw , n all servants present...viren says we didnt call sid but he came to cottage, he was also present on med exchange time...nivi is still in 50-50 expression...vd n cc shocked...

if he's just playing with nivi's emotions, i'll kill viren...
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

guys anyoen giving the live update? or do u guys wnt me to give it to u?

u give the update sanju
....[/QUOTEhe could have settled scores with Sid any other way... but he chose Nivi. That could just be a part of his plan. Since he proposed Nivi before knowing abt Nivsid, it makes it even more suspicious that there is something in his past, and why did he marry nivi... if he doesnot love her... atleast after what is shown in today's episode. he know nivi is already falling for him... then why does he want to continue the stalker thing..and why does he want nivi to believe sid is behind it. if u remember, when he comes back from delhi, he ask nivi if you suspect someone.... hoping to hear that nivi will say sid... but she didnt. Is it something happened in their childhood... why was Viren sent away? was it because of Nivi and Sid.... the story has to still unfold... in his initial scenes he said that he doesnot forget or forgive easily.... were nivi and sid the real cause why he was sent away from his family.... from their love and support... as soon as Nivi told him, that she wants the person she loved to be happy ..and she will be happy thinking he is happy.... Viren knew he had to have nivi.... he goes and proposes her... why? we dont have answers currently. but for sure in coming episodes we will start getting them....[/QUOTE]
i had predicted it. in another post.. todays TB article confirms it... OMG..I cant stop thinking will Nivi ever be able to believe someone in life... what will she go through when she knows the truth...will he support her...will he try to clear his understanding... I knew it Viren was framing Nivi bec there has to be a reason to it... does he want her to be alone... by proving her mental...as he was sent away from his family... the story needs to unfold fast...
sonia
done sanju....
coz of d shock fm d scens pace, i got slow in typing...
i feel disgusted now wen viren is showing concern towards nivi...is it for real?...

sanju did u see his tattoo?
Thanks for the live update Ashly, but it now looks as if he does not love Nivi at all, but is using her to get back at Sid.
sanju he is jetspeed sood...he can do things very fast...
abt shirtless scen....
well he dont 've any 6pack but well-built...he has a line of tattoos on his back from below collarlevel till waist i think...sorry i'm not much into it so dats all i can say...hope it helps...
OKAYYY
soooooooooooooooo
Viren has the wound on his back
meaning that he wasn't the one that hit Nivi
but he is trying to make Siddarth look bad
WHYYY!??!??!?
I don't know what to do anymore!!!
😭
I'm serious, if the CTs bring back Nivi and Sid because of this Viren psycho stalker crap then I SWEAR all hell will break loose! 
Btw, does Kinshuk have a tattoo or does Viren????