well am glad ur back...and m glad to know ur back in one piece 😆 🤗
dont' go away now i need someone crazy to be with me here 😆

Yeah i m ðŸ˜†
I m not leaving this article charged me up🤣
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by SanKi4eva

me too me too.. OMG OMG OMG

I was the same while reading the article OMGGGGGGGGGGGGG ðŸ¤£

And we will get to see different looks of viren! Gosh i m so excited! 
okay this is a nivren thread let's not spam it with our kinny talks 😆
HYPER HYPER HYPER!

okay this is a nivren thread let's not spam it with our kinny talks 😆
HYPER HYPER HYPER!

I was wondering the same ðŸ˜†
But seriously i m waiting for this track to begin!
Originally posted by nishi_sajan

I was wondering the same ðŸ˜†
But seriously i m waiting for this track to begin!
welll then ur in liuck gurl coz it's tonight ;-)

welll then ur in liuck gurl coz it's tonight ;-)

I know thank god i m done with hws *phew* Now i can enjoy peacefully ðŸ¤£
Sanjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu OMGGGGGGGGGGG Plzzzzz mujheeeeee samahaallllllll . OMGGGG Sanju He reallyyy listened 2 our Wish OMGGGG   cn u believe we gonnaaa seee our Hotiee KINSHUK SHIRTLESS  Yarr Yeh 8 kab bajenge ? OMGG can'ttt waittttttttttttttt

OKK Soorryyy for excitement hehe . Gd morning / evenng . . OMGg KINSHUK sHIRTLESS . I M SPEECHLESS . N DEADDDDDDDDD
moni i don't belive this..tune mjhse kaha tha uss din ki usse boloon scene ke liye meri baat sunta hai and i said ki agar meri baat sunata toh ab tak shirtless ho chuka hota..and see wht we see today...omg omg omg omg omg omg I can't breathe! kya sachi mein usne humari baat suni? sachi mein?
Originally posted by sssiham

Dont be disheartened Ash..is that your name?  Like you said, maybe he has a split personality disorder or some other sort of illness that is an outcome of something to do with his past.  So when Nivi comes to know, she is going to be heart-broken, of course.  But she could help him recover from this.  This would get them closer and rather than Nivi depending on him for anything, it could be Viren depending on her...We would see a stronger Nivi.

So try to stay +ve.  I know it is not what any of us wanted..but this might bring about a nice change in their relationship eventually.

thanx yaar...i'm ashly...sorry, i dont know ur's....

wats hurting me is nivi getting hurt n heartbroken...yday's scene wer she got hit made me cry..poor girl has gone thru a lot n now coz of d stalker too...
if he wasn't hurting her like yday, i wudnt be dis much sad...but now...physical attack is too much to digest...never expected dat in a RS show...
God knows wat we'll 've to see in future, after such an attack...i just hope dere'll be less such attacks on nivi...cant take anymore after yday...