Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

so simran who is JW gonna give practical class to?? CC?? or YD???or Nandu ??🤣🤣🤣well does CC really need lesons from him lolz she has idea of her own and he wont be able to give lessons to her🤣🤣so that leaves YD and Nandu, 🤣

I think he needs to give his first and last exam to CC....CC says "JW stand attentive..and now I will take an oral exam of yours...to see how good you are"....and question is "who is smarter and chalak than Lalu Prasad??? ..JW answers "my dear wife its you.."RABADI DEVI..." ..YAY Exam mein Pass....

. and then they together will give their Prasad to YD. and she will be impressed and will give them a return gift...that is her truth to JAAL "Sid is your actually your son and Viren is not...so, sorry but all this property and money will go to VD only..as Viren is her son".....HELIUM GAS LEAVES CC BODY AND SHE VANISHES IN AIR...
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

I think he needs to give his first and last exam to CC....CC says "JW stand attentive..and now I will take an oral exam of yours...to see how good you are"....and question is "who is smarter and chalak than Lalu Prasad??? ..JW answers "my dear wife its you.."RABADI DEVI..." ..YAY Exam mein Pass....

. and then they together will give their Prasad to YD. and she will be impressed and will give them a return gift...that is her truth to JAAL "Sid is your actually your son and Viren is not...so, sorry but all this property and money will go to VD only..as Viren is her son".....HELIUM GAS LEAVES CC BODY AND SHE VANISHES IN AIR...

Simran sweety this is way too good.🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Helium gas leaves CC body OMG way too good🤣🤣🤣

What will happen to JW then??😆
sihu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
We were spared the sight of Divya today...Thank God for that.  We're all going grey speculating on who the MP could be...I'm one of those who feel that it is not Viren.

I have 2 thoughts happening about this miserable MP track.
1. It could be JW coz he seemed very cool and calm when CC was going bonkers over not being able to contact Viren...JW hated Nivi as much as CC..so how come now he wants Viren to enjoy his time with Nivi.  It could be that this guy has set up someone to frame Sid, coz he hates Sid also for the power that he has with the property, etc and making Sid look bad would be good for him coz everyone will start hating him.  So all this will prove beneficial to JW.

2. It could be Sid...the clues are quite obvious - the shirt, the built, the voice, as Navz felt, etc.  All these clues are quite obvious and we would all say that Sid is being framed by Viren or whoever and so it is not Sid.  So since we will all feel that it is not Sid, it could turn out to be him..Reverse psychology..
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

This thread is such a relief. All the other threads in the forum are all about Viren framing Sid. Bit depressing.

Aww so sweet. avoid such thread they will make u sad, thats why i avoid  going to ones that say things like this. sorry if i offended some one
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Have to go and do some housework. Will try and catch up with everyone later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Babe. i saw a segment ..on wigs. Like they showed for Bidaai, and Tere Liye etc etc...and how all girls wear wig bcos their hair not this straight and long. anyway...its was a thought.

Also, thanks for your POV. I will watch the hug and kiss scene 1000000 times and then I will faint..

and I am very mad at Aashvee..bcos even though I requested she never delivered her O2 tank to me and I am dying now. Cant even call Viren for CPR..bcos Nivi needs CPR right now more than me. 😭

Oh but neha's hair is long so i think its the real one we see on the show.
lolz watching the hug and kiss scene 100000000 times will not only make u faint sweety but it will make you feel like dying again and again just to get that wonderful feeling lolz (i didnt even make sense)

Aww my sweet ashvuu poor darling is having a tough time with assignent i guess so jannu i will send u a O2 tank on her behalf ok??
@bold -🤣🤣🤣

I would love viren giving Nivi CPR ☺️Now that would be awsome lolz.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: slmu

Have to go and do some housework. Will try and catch up with everyone later. Bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye sweety
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

girls..I think CT is drinking too much now a days and their assistants are not doing good a job..they need to be fired...CT are mixing TEQUILA with RUM (not good idea..rem TEQUILA is NIVREN) and they themselves don't know what they are doing..

so, CT tells them to put DDLJ, JWMet, Dhoom, KKHH, Kaho na..etc movies and these ppl .. assistants...they are stupid..

They are making CT watch James Bond, Spiderman, I know What you did Last Summer..Ring 2..Ghost RIder..etc etc. ..and their stories are changing from love story to scarry story. 

It is like...CT is telling us.... "Viewers..please stop staring at Nivren...and if you will not ..then MP aa jayega...and THunder...MP comes..and kills our smiles.." ..full in Scary Movie 3..type of costume...maybe every night for MP is Halloween night. 

We need to remind them that there are other tracks to be pursued here.

lolz so true but, it is turning out to be a horror show, i got soo scared in the last scene. But just wanna ask people did u find the music funny when the MP was shown?? I dunno why but i found the music soo damn funny, do listen to it an u will crack up for sure, the MP had a huge stomache and with the BG music i was finding it quite funny sometime but also was getting scared.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey shova..in precap did you see Nivi's shaking her head little bit when Sid and Viren were talking?? like she was not believing what she was hearing?? or is it just me..

and babe. I am not sure if you saw the attack part..
but anyway i had a comment and question..

when Nivi was hiding and MP-white shirt wala comes in front of her..He is standing in front for Nivi for like 5 minutes. What is he planning to do?? HYPNOTIZE her?? n make her confess she loves Viren or not???...i mean if you are here to attack then attack..and if not then go home and drink your milk and go to sleep. I mean why are you standing there staring at her?? This CT  I tell you are dumb. 

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

You know what i am thinking guys, u know when Nivi pushed the second MP to the ground and blood came out i think that shirt will give clues to who the man behind the mask was for nivi. i dunno but as soon as the camera zoomed in the bloddy shirt i was thinking mabye they will show something to do with this shirt. hopefully the MP dosent put that in Viren's cupboard to make nivi think its Viren. ok stupid thought but had to share lolz.