NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 95

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

my previous thought was this... when I saw just the date scene today..

Wish NT Dadi was there today to see Nivren...Her Each and Every wish and all the Qualities she wanted in Nivi's humsafar has come true..

Viren is everything NT dadi wanted for Nivi.
She had said - to Nivi - i will marry to with someone when time is right and when the boy is right for you.

1. Jab koi aake tera haath mangega - Viren came like an angel... 
2. Joh Teri Izzat Karega - Always in best and worst of times..
3. Tuhje Samanje ga - Him giving her time and space to accept ething 
4. Tuhje Pyar Karega - oh this ...woh toh...hamesha tha aur rahega...

Aur Aaj NT dadi ki saari Prayers and Tamanna and expectations are fulfilled. Because Nivi has got all this and much more and today she accepted and realized it too. 
You are absolutely right Simran. NT's dreams for Nivi have been fully realised.
Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? πŸ˜‰ I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. πŸ˜”
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
Originally posted by Excruciating

My Shovupie!! πŸ€— I so love you, my brainwave pumpkin pie. πŸ€— Now, how did you know that it would be my favorite, I wonder?? πŸ˜‰

Hey Zarmeen, jaan, it was your best part too. Yieeeeppp. Love that!!

Payal it was wa too obvious naa, as soon as i saw that back hug i thought of u and if i loved it then i knew you will also so i already knew ur answer lolz.

Yeh back hug was really good, actually it was beyond good.

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? πŸ˜‰ I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. πŸ˜”
ok payal bye sweety, take care. Oh i will send u an email soon so check ur email tomorrow okπŸ˜ƒ. u take care and have a good sleep. I already know what u will be dreaming about eheheh. bye sweety sweet dreams
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

πŸ˜†simran where did u see that??? i always thought neha's hair was real lolz. ur too good jaanu. well even though the question is not aimed at me but i will say something about the question u asked payal, my POV, actually simran its hard to choose which bit was best out of the date, all scenes were equally as good, so i wont pick one out .I loved all of it together but really i dies with the hug and the kiss on the handπŸ˜ƒ

Babe. i saw a segment ..on wigs. Like they showed for Bidaai, and Tere Liye etc etc...and how all girls wear wig bcos their hair not this straight and long. anyway...its was a thought.

Also, thanks for your POV. I will watch the hug and kiss scene 1000000 times and then I will faint..

and I am very mad at Aashvee..bcos even though I requested she never delivered her O2 tank to me and I am dying now. Cant even call Viren for CPR..bcos Nivi needs CPR right now more than me. πŸ˜­
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago

Hey, Simran, Shova, Zarmeen, even Shanthi (is Ketty online?) - I think between the 4 of us we filled 6 pages in the past 20 minutes. Some serious jet speeding going on, huh? πŸ˜‰ I really have to go to bed? It's going to be a long day tomorrow. πŸ˜”

bye Payal. ..see you tomorrow. and yea you know I have to talk and analyze the MP scenes today so you will some posts from me on that...yday I said MP wants to Kill Nivi and I also said they are hired goons...

anyway today my doubt is on DD...and soon it will be on SOOD dog also...oh they dont have one...but anyway ..point is ...I am confused abt MP ..but I like to analyse as you all do job at romantic ones and I will do some job towards MP. 

Goodnight. See you tomorrow. Sweet Dreams and yeah enjoy nivren dream moments. 

Bye Payal. Sweet Nivren dreams
girls..I think CT is drinking too much now a days and their assistants are not doing good a job..they need to be fired...CT are mixing TEQUILA with RUM (not good idea..rem TEQUILA is NIVREN) and they themselves don't know what they are doing..

so, CT tells them to put DDLJ, JWMet, Dhoom, KKHH, Kaho na..etc movies and these ppl .. assistants...they are stupid..

They are making CT watch James Bond, Spiderman, I know What you did Last Summer..Ring 2..Ghost RIder..etc etc. ..and their stories are changing from love story to scarry story. 

It is like...CT is telling us.... "Viewers..please stop staring at Nivren...and if you will not ..then MP aa jayega...and THunder...MP comes..and kills our smiles.." ..full in Scary Movie 3..type of costume...maybe every night for MP is Halloween night. 

We need to remind them that there are other tracks to be pursued here.

Good Nite sweetie sweet dreams and love u
This thread is such a relief. All the other threads in the forum are all about Viren framing Sid. Bit depressing.