Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: Excruciating

Oh my Zarmeen!! 🤗 You couldn't have said it better, my dear. 😊 True, because of NivRen I am loving each and everyone one of us on this thread. See, if someone does not come for even a day, we miss her, really do!! That tells you something right about this bonding. I cannot begin to tell you how special I feel that I met you all amazing women, who share my passion, NivRen, hehe 😉 and consider myself blessed that what stroke of fate brought me to this forum and to you guys. Love you all. 🤗

Honestly Payal but u won't believ it I only think abt u guys, I talk abt u guys I guess that i'm obssessed with u guys coz now wherever I go my laptop is with me so that whenever I get a chance I can come online and talk to u guys. Even when I'm with my group of frineds her I just talk abt u guys and I guess they all know u guys atleast by names.
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
payal....i love how you have described Nivi naughtiness ...Oh I never thought I would associate this word with Nivi...N & N...wow.

But, I also loved this words of yours. Now I think of them everytime I see a timeless peace at Swaroski...

Their dancing looked so magical, mysteriously enchanting, so surreal! Honestly NivRen to me looked like those miniature couple's figurines that are timeless, permanently affixed in this dance posture.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran728

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read everyones analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

Hi Simijaan!! 🤗 Thanks dear for liking my analysis! Really love it when you like it so much. And dear don't worry about coming early tomorrow. All of us know how crazy work can get. Try to come online but if not we will still be here waiting for you. 😊 When does your boss come back from his trip? I hope things get a little less hectic for you after that. 😊 And, sweets when you get a chance please do reply back to my PM.
simran728 thumbnail
honestly ....girls ....more than anything else..I love when NIVREN walk together. Like they are soooo in syynnc. I have loved it from day 1. When they walked together in the confrontation scene towards the family...and then temple...and then we all the remaining scenes..most of them at Car posts or outside the house..anyway...i think Navz or Ashly or Mahi or Sanju should do a VM on just their walking scenes...and today was breathe taking. I have been dreaming about it since the segment aired.  And here payal has described it so well. 

The scene begins so beautifully with NivRen walking towards the dreamily decorated tent, holding each others hand, with such ease, casualness and comfortness that it seems like both of them have been doing this their entire lives. 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aww Simran januu i know my thankyou is small dear but really i cant tell you what ur efort means to me and i know alot of the girls here think the same. It truley shows how much u love Nivren and us so thanks again dear.
Yes me is great, with the great scenes why wouldnt i be good lolz. how r u jaan, anyways u seem pretty busy dear, take care of ur self. i missed u alot today. actually if i dont see anyone online in their usual time i start missing them and worry lolz. I worry alot by the way but i am glad to have got you online simran. seriuously ur one big sweety🤗
simran728 thumbnail
i have a very funny thought..actually lovely thought. let me get a grip and write about it. brb
simran728 thumbnail
so payal, what was ur best and best part of today's show?? what part of the date did you like the best?? and please tell me is that Neha's real hair in the serial? i saw somewhere they make everyone wear wigs???
simran728 thumbnail
girls...was that anarkali dress that Nivi was wearing today?? I would love to her wear something different...like Patiala...hoe Kareena wore in JWMet....i think Nivi would look cute...this same style is little boring. what do you say??
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Honestly Payal but u won't believ it I only think abt u guys, I talk abt u guys I guess that i'm obssessed with u guys coz now wherever I go my laptop is with me so that whenever I get a chance I can come online and talk to u guys. Even when I'm with my group of frineds her I just talk abt u guys and I guess they all know u guys atleast by names.

i think we all feel the same and think the same about eachother. what u two have written i feel exactly the same. I think about you guys alot too and talk about non stop about u guys to bus boy and annoy the hell out of him lolz. anyways thanks again sweety , dunno how i will live without u guys.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: simran728

so payal, what was ur best and best part of today's show?? what part of the date did you like the best?? and please tell me is that Neha's real hair in the serial? i saw somewhere they make everyone wear wigs???

Honestly, it obviously is the hug but it is actually the back hug. That seriously did it for me!! Viren's desire and passion, which he normally so tries to mask, was not hidden today at all. Yes, the actual hug was phenomenal but it's the back hug that I found to be much more sexually charged, if you know what I mean?? 😉 Really, I honestly thought that this was Neha's real hair! 😲 I really love her hair a lot. Hope it is not fake. 😔

Also, do share your funny thought. I now want to know before I call it a night and go to bed.

Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago