Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hiyaaaaaaaaaaa niviren lovers.....

guys do ull think it's viren who's stalkin nivi?!?! me super confused at da same time enjoyn dis new twist

Hey Nadz!! Sorry, didn't mean to ignore you. 😳 Somehow missed your post, dear. Talk about confusion, do join our group as well. This MP track is seriously getting too much to handle. All of us have such different theories. I personally don't think that the younger generation is at all involved. So, it is not Viren, not Sid, not Divya. I keep going back and forth between YD or CC with or without JW.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Shova, I didn't see Aashvee today. She must be busy with her project. And I am still voting now and then in between. This stupid people keep extending day, I hope this ends tomorrow. I feel like they are giving chance to that other couple to catch up. πŸ˜‘
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Thanks Payal and Shova for liking my answer πŸ€— but I should leave coming up with theories to Rach only.  I can't come up with fresh ideas like Rach and Aashvee. Btw where is Aashvee today, I missing her today. We got a hug she wanted but didn't see her online today. I think she is stuck with her Chatur type project partners. πŸ˜†

Simran thanks sweetie for putting all links together, you are doing a lot of hard work just to make our life easier.  πŸ€—

Ketty u can always contiue rachu's theory rite?? i loved it truley, u and rachu just made me happy so thanks jaanus.

yes Ashveee😭am missing her alot, i really want to know what happned to her when she saw the hug lolz. 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

Payal my brainwave di πŸ˜ƒwow i have so many brainwave sisters on this thread lolz. I am so happy today for some reason, is it cause of the Nivren scenes?? I dunno but i was re watching viren chewing his food and oh my i just fell in love with him even more payal. Aaa jaanu can we fall more in love with viren??is it possible?? even when he blinks his eyes is too good to resist lolz.  yes Nivi oh my supurb jaanu just looked like a priencess thats all i will say. And when i saw their hug u know i only thought of you and when i saw the kiss on the hand Zarmeen came to mind lolz.

And payal i make you feel special cause you are one special and precious person and i only say what u make me feel so yeh......do u want me to continue prasing you cause i can write a whole page lolz.

So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Shova, I didn't see Aashvee today. She must be busy with her project. And I am still voting now and then in between. This stupid people keep extending day, I hope this ends tomorrow. I feel like they are giving chance to that other couple to catch up. πŸ˜‘

yeh ... ketty why isnt this voting ending?? yeh i think they r giving chances to other couples as well but seriously if they extend the time again i am gonna hack in and distroy the site Angryseriously i am sick of this voting, i just want Nivren to win and when i though won i see its extended.uff my fingers, and ketty i still didnt get the post πŸ˜‰
simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
oh my my...thanks Shova, Payal, Ketty, zarmeen for saying such nice things to me. Also, to Suchi, Rach, Shova...Ashly...all who PM me with their thanks.

Just think of it as my appreciation to all of you for your time and great analysis. This is my archival and feel lot of Joy and Happiness in doing this. Actually It is Work In Progress document. Since, I cant say much at work, I keep track of it that way later I go read it and dont miss out on anyones thoughts. 

You are all always welcome. It make me happy anyways.

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read everyones analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

I will comment on each analysis later.

Ketty - how are you?? thanks for all yours thoughts and Rach's reply. It was hilarious.

Shova - babe how r u?? thanks for liking my efforts. and i am so happy we have got such beautiful scenes today.

Zarmeen -- hi dear. how are you?? planning to stay up and watch more of Nivren?? 
Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: NivRenDeewani

yeh ... ketty why isnt this voting ending?? yeh i think they r giving chances to other couples as well but seriously if they extend the time again i am gonna hack in and distroy the site Angryseriously i am sick of this voting, i just want Nivren to win and when i though won i see its extended.uff my fingers, and ketty i still didnt get the post πŸ˜‰

Same here they keep on extending then we have to keep on voting and I've started hating it now
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

So true Shova that  we know each other so well that when we r watching the episode u can exactly tell who will be thinking what it automatically brings smile on the face. We r falling in love with Nivren more and more. And with every passing day I'm falling in love with u guys more and more as well. It feels like that I've knows u guys for ages.

Oh my Zarmeen!! πŸ€— You couldn't have said it better, my dear. 😊 True, because of NivRen I am loving each and everyone one of us on this thread. See, if someone does not come for even a day, we miss her, really do!! That tells you something right about this bonding. I cannot begin to tell you how special I feel that I met you all amazing women, who share my passion, NivRen, hehe πŸ˜‰ and consider myself blessed that what stroke of fate brought me to this forum and to you guys. Love you all. πŸ€—
zarmeeno thumbnail
Originally posted by: simran728

oh my my...thanks Sneha, Payal, Ketty for saying such nice things to me. Also, to Suchi, Rach, Shova...Ashly...all who PM me with their thanks.

Just think of it as my appreciation to all of you for your time and great analysis. This is my archival and feel lot of Joy and Happiness in doing this. Actually It is Work In Progress document. Since, I cant say much at work, I keep track of it that way later I go read it and dont miss out on anyones thoughts. 

You are all always welcome. It make me happy anyways.

Payal, How are you dear?? I promise to be home early tomorrow and spend some more time online.

I really want to but this work is killing me. My manager is travelling and all work load is on my shoulders.

Anyway, what can I say about your analysis. I love your explanation on calling Nivren figurines and how time just stops when we see them.

Honestly, Sometimes I do not want to read your analysis very fast.
I enjoy them so much that I read each line slowly ...so it will last longer. I am always scared the analysis will end soon and I dont want that feeling to end. So, I read slowly and only 1 line at a time. 

I will comment on each analysis later.

Ketty - how are you?? thanks for all yours thoughts and Rach's reply. It was hilarious.

Shova - babe how r u?? thanks for liking my efforts. and i am so happy we have got such beautiful scenes today.

Zarmeen -- hi dear. how are you?? planning to stay up and watch more of Nivren?? 

Honestly Simran I need to be be sent to the mental asylum coz I've declared myself abnormal in other words mad. Since I've seen the Nivren date part I'm just watchin it again and again and I havent turned it off for a bit. Yaar I'm really going kuku. And better if u r asking abt my arm yes it is much better but otherwise I'm getting worse and worse as far as Nivren r concerned and thank u so much jaani and a very big hug for u for the links for the analysis that really makes it easier otherwise we have to go through each and every single page to find the analysis.

Edited by zarmeeno - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

exactly Zarmeen we have all gotten to know each other so well and that too just through writting. Its amzing what a strong bond we all have and yes with the passing day along with Nivren i am also falling more in love with you guys. When i watch the episode i think of you guys and what u all must be thinking and i know all u guys do the same and we all know exactly what each of us are thinking and its amazing naa. its only been a few months but yes it feel like we all have know eachother since ages lolz. Not a single day passes by when i dont think about you guys. Man Nivren are amazing, cause of their love we crazy girls have become one and also become fans of each other. Love us alot.πŸ€—
Now Zarmeen the kiss on the hand!!did i imagine it or did we really get that lolz.πŸ˜†All their scenes seem like a dream to me lolz.