Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: Excruciating

My Shovupie! πŸ€— My jaanupie! πŸ€— Love you dear always for making me feel so special by liking my analysis this much and saying such wonderful stuff about it. When I was writing about Viren's chewing food, I knew my brainwave connection was also going to feel pretty much the same thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But I agree Nivi did steal the show today, didn't she? I really thought that the red color looked really good on her and it of course symbolized love, so how appropriate can you get more than this.

Payal my brainwave di πŸ˜ƒwow i have so many brainwave sisters on this thread lolz. I am so happy today for some reason, is it cause of the Nivren scenes?? I dunno but i was re watching viren chewing his food and oh my i just fell in love with him even more payal. Aaa jaanu can we fall more in love with viren??is it possible?? even when he blinks his eyes is too good to resist lolz.  yes Nivi oh my supurb jaanu just looked like a priencess thats all i will say. And when i saw their hug u know i only thought of you and when i saw the kiss on the hand Zarmeen came to mind lolz.

And payal i make you feel special cause you are one special and precious person and i only say what u make me feel so yeh......do u want me to continue prasing you cause i can write a whole page lolz.
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.

Zarmeen, my jaan!! πŸ€— Thank you sweets for liking my analysis!! Love you dear. πŸ€— I missed you today! πŸ˜” You weren't online much sweets during the day. I hope your arm's not giving you any trouble. πŸ˜” I know you did say that it is getting better but it's not back to it's normal self, right? I guess, it will take a while to heal.
Sorry, dear I am going to have to go offline in a bit. 😭 It's not like I don't want to chat with you. Have been online for a while and was trying to catch up on everyone's posts. So, how have you been? Were you busy today? Did you see the episode, or more like how many times did you see the NivRen scenes, hehe? πŸ˜‰
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

OMG, Ketty!! 🀣🀣 That is unbelievable!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cannot stop laughing. Wow, what a web you created here. My god, brilliant continuation of Rach's theory!! Really hilarious!! You guys are so funny, for the life of me cannot fathom how you conjure up such crazy funny theories. Good one. Real good one. πŸ‘ Wait till Rachu reads it. I think she is going to love it that someone did such great justice to herquestions. 😊

yes its a really good reply to rachu's theory ketty man i was just rolling on the floor laughing. Ketty jaan u should write more theories like this cause i am becoming a fan of ur theories as well. where is Rachu?????😭missing her.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: zarmeeno

Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.

well said ZarmeenπŸ‘yes reading everyones analysis makes you feel like your seeing the epi again. I dunno how u guys can write an analysis, i always drif off to dreamland when i try so really all u girls are just amazing.πŸ˜ƒ
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Simran jaan OMG ur fantastic sweety, even with so much work u always manage to get all the links of everyones analysis and make life easier for us. You deserve a huge clap and hug from my side πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—.

Really jaan ur a life saver for some people and i really appreciate you doing all this for everyone so they wont miss out on analysis. Simran i love youπŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks so much
NivRenDeewani thumbnail

Zarmeen, my jaan!! πŸ€— Thank you sweets for liking my analysis!! Love you dear. πŸ€— I missed you today! πŸ˜” You weren't online much sweets during the day. I hope your arm's not giving you any trouble. πŸ˜” I know you did say that it is getting better but it's not back to it's normal self, right? I guess, it will take a while to heal.
Sorry, dear I am going to have to go offline in a bit. 😭 It's not like I don't want to chat with you. Have been online for a while and was trying to catch up on everyone's posts. So, how have you been? Were you busy today? Did you see the episode, or more like how many times did you see the NivRen scenes, hehe? πŸ˜‰

Payal u going now sweety bye jaanπŸ€—πŸ€— I am already missing youCryhope to catch you tomorow πŸ€—
Zarmeen OMG is ur hand is giving u trouble again??hope its not. so how r u sweety??
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Simran!! My jaanupie!! πŸ€— Dear, did I tell you, you are such a sweetheart for doing all this leg work for all of us at the end of the day. πŸ€— I don't think all of us can appreciate it enough my jaan. 😊 And you not only give links to all the analysis but also everyone's POV, I am sure that takes you while dear. Thanks a ton, really!! Love you for that! Here, give me a quick NivRen hug! πŸ€— So, what happened? Did you come back from work early? Or were you not able to leave early?
πŸ€—
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks Payal and Shova for liking my answer πŸ€— but I should leave coming up with theories to Rach only.  I can't come up with fresh ideas like Rach and Aashvee. Btw where is Aashvee today, I missing her today. We got a hug she wanted but didn't see her online today. I think she is stuck with her Chatur type project partners. πŸ˜†

Simran thanks sweetie for putting all links together, you are doing a lot of hard work just to make our life easier.  πŸ€—
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
hey did ashvee come online today????? I dunno i am having such bad luck, i keep missing her online so im not sure if she came or not.  poor darling is so busy, ashvuu we are missing you jaan.πŸ€—πŸ€—
hey is anyone still voting??????when is this gonna end??
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Hey payal was just upset with myself that we had such an amzing first part full of Nivren and I had to leave as I had some work and watched the episode yaar that's what I'm till doing continuously. It was such an amazing sequence that it is just beyond words. And loved Nivi today. She was all bubbly and was a bit upset with CT's that y couldnt they show the MP thing tomorrow intead of ruining it for us today but anyways I never watched that part coz I did not wanted to spoil my mood.

Jaani my arm is better buyt yes it still hurt and especially coz I was in the car today so by car moving car on snowy road did'nt make things easier for it but still swettie thank god atleast I can come here and chat with u guys and that is more than enuf for me.