NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 90

Posted: 13 years ago
Anju, as always a marvelous analysis covering the whole episode and not missing a thing! πŸ‘ Always enjoy reading it a lot. 😊 And, I so agree with you about the violin. I didn't see Nivi in that either! That was so Neha, all the way. It's funny how CTs are trying to confuse us, as if it is not enough that we already are loving KinHa as much as NivRen and using their names interchangeably!
Originally posted by tamushi

Payal - analysis was just too good, feels like you have given words to my feeling which I had while watching it.

Mittu- loved how you described all the emotions.only one thing I think Jawahar had also yelled at nivi after hospital fiasco because viren paid hospital bill.

Aww, Sauji! πŸ€—Thank you so much dear, so very much for the lovely appreciation of my analysis. Always, so encouraging!! That is an awfully sweet thing to say, my dear, "given words to my feeling which I had while watching it". Thanks a ton. πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—
Originally posted by Excruciating

Hey Shanthi! πŸ€— How are you, dear? Hehe, I so agree with you, the best part of the episode was no DD. πŸ˜† But you are right, even I was very upset today morning with this new twist in the MP track wherein now he/she is directly harming Nivi. That just sucks. πŸ˜”
Hi Payal. I am just sooo fed up with this MP track, waiting for it to end. And when will Viren learn to take Nivi with him. He so needs to stop leaving her alone
hiyaaaaaaaaaaa niviren lovers.....
guys do ull think it's viren who's stalkin nivi?!?! me super confused at da same time enjoyn dis new twist
Hey Faiza! πŸ€— Dear, read your analysis and as usual loved it to the core, sweets! Keep rocking like this! 😊 Always! Hey, but I did have a question for you, in your 'NivRen - The Aftermath' section, what have you written about, "Maadhav"?? I just didn't follow this at all? What do you mean by it? If it's supposed to be a joke, clearly I didn't get it. 😳 Do explain?
Oh Rachu!! πŸ€— Love you sweets for one heck of a theory!! πŸ˜† That seriously was hilarious. 🀣 Don't know how you think of stuff like this? I have yet to read Shova and Ketty's answer to your questions. Honestly, since you came up with such a fabulous theory, I really wanted to see, if I can even try to answer at least one of your questions but really couldn't! Just couldn't! πŸ˜• Totally lost. I think I will stick to reading everyone's answers to your question.
Originally posted by NivRenDeewani

Payal *screams and faint* OMG what did u do jaan?? what an analysis sweetyπŸ‘Wow supurb jaan, simply mindblowing. The Nivren scenes were wonderful as it is but reading ur analysis u made it even more better. wait let me go and watch it again lolz. i love this thanks payal ur the bestπŸ€—. I have to agree on ur comment on how good Viren looked even chewing his food, uff that guy can do anything and make it look awsome. And man Nivi stole the show today as wellπŸ˜ƒ
My Shovupie! πŸ€— My jaanupie! πŸ€— Love you dear always for making me feel so special by liking my analysis this much and saying such wonderful stuff about it. When I was writing about Viren's chewing food, I knew my brainwave connection was also going to feel pretty much the same thing! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ But I agree Nivi did steal the show today, didn't she? I really thought that the red color looked really good on her and it of course symbolized love, so how appropriate can you get more than this.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Rach here is my answer to your theory:

Sid always had privileged life and Viren always had to struggle to get attention in Sood house even from his parents, he was always jealous of Sid's favoritism in family. When he came back to Shimla he came to know that Sid loves this girl name Nivedita. To get back to Sid viren conjured a plan to get Nivi out of Sid life and marry her. Viren's advantage is that he despite of living away from his family he knows everyone in his family inside out. So first he trapped Keshav in false charges and he knew that his parents will have a blast with it and Sid being easily manipulative guy will totally fall for it. In mean while he came to know about Nivi's sister being in love with Sid and just meeting her once he realize that how psycho that girl is and so he made sure that she end up marrying Sid. But as soon as Sidya and NivRen married, one day Viren was in store room waiting for Nivi, he saw Sidandu romancing with each other and then he realized that he made a mistake, Nivi was just a front Sid was using to fool his family, actually Sid was in love with Nandu. Frustrated about his mistake he went to VD's old room and trying to think what to do next, and all of a sudden Buvan's aatma appeared and told him about his real identity, you see CC and JW swapped Viren with Sid at birth so their son can get hold of Sood property. Bhuvan told Viren that he is his father and he will help him out with his mission, now both together came up with plan to kill two birds with one stone, to prove Nivi insane with help of bhuvan so she will end up in asylum and put blame on Sid for torturing her. In this way Viren will get Nivi and Sid both out of his way and he can then marry Nandu. But Nandu had a ulterior motive, he was playing both brothers at one time, but in reality he wanted to marry lajwanti. Lajwanti was in love with Sid but he rejected her, when Viren came to shimla, she fall for him but he also rejected her, so now lajwanti wanted to take revenge on both brothers, so when Nandu went to propose her she told him that she will only marry him if he can take revenge on Sood brothers for her. Once Nivi and Sid out of picture, Nandu married lajwanti and broke Virens's heart and in gum of Nandu, Viren also became mad and ended up in same asylum as Nivi, Viren realized his mistake and once again Nivren united and they lived happy ever after in asylum, and Nandu and Lajwanti took over Sood house and JW and CC ended up working for him.

OMG, Ketty!! 🀣🀣 That is unbelievable!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I cannot stop laughing. Wow, what a web you created here. My god, brilliant continuation of Rach's theory!! Really hilarious!! You guys are so funny, for the life of me cannot fathom how you conjure up such crazy funny theories. Good one. Real good one. πŸ‘ Wait till Rachu reads it. I think she is going to love it that someone did such great justice to herquestions. 😊
Anju, Payal Mythri, Navi Moni wow yaar wonderful and beautiful analysis. Yaar u guys r soo good in portraying their expressions through words that it not nly takes us to the fantasy land of Nivren but u feel like that u r watching an episode again and sometines in a better and more romantic way. Wow yaar hats off to u guys and thank u so much for doing so for us.
Hi everyone ....I miss you all a lot and as usual I am late from work and catching up with everyone. It sucks I get to see the episode like 15 hrs later but your words and explanation helps a lot.  

anyway, I loved everyone's analysis. I will comment on each one separately ..but do forgive me if I don't get too much time. 

My sincere appreciation for each of your words, thoughts, efforts, pains, love, dedication..that all of you'll put in your analysis. So, Sincere Thank You from Simran.

1-18-2011 analysis

sneha

moni

faiza

anju

asya

payal

mythri

everyone's POV

navz

mahi's thoughts (no analysis today)

ketty and rach