Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Payal *screams and faint* OMG what did u do jaan?? what an analysis sweety👏Wow supurb jaan, simply mindblowing. The Nivren scenes were wonderful as it is but reading ur analysis u made it even more better. wait let me go and watch it again lolz. i love this thanks payal ur the best🤗. I have to agree on ur comment on how good Viren looked even chewing his food, uff that guy can do anything and make it look awsome. And man Nivi stole the show today as well😃
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Good morning/evening everyone. Lovely analysis as usual. Thanks😊

About the episode, well even though we had to see JAAL, strange seeing JW all accepting and casual about Nivren (what the heck are the CTs upto with him)

Nivren date was magical and since Navz analysed the hug so well, I wont say anything about it.

With the attack, cant believe Nivi actually got hurt. What is going on? We are of course no closer to finding out who is doing this and this person has moved on from proving Nivi mad to actually hurting her!!!!

About the precap, I agree with Viren what was Sid doing in the jungle??? Surely he could have found some other spot to comfort himself after storming out on his wife.

Best bit of the episode - no DD
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Payal beautiful analysis. I agree that Nivi can only be herself with NT dadi, Yash, and Viren. LOL I can't believe you even dissected Viren's chewing of food. Loved your analysis of NiVren dance, that reminded me of snow ball with dancing couple. It was picture perfect.

NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Rach here is my answer to your theory:

Sid always had privileged life and Viren always had to struggle to get attention in Sood house even from his parents, he was always jealous of Sid's favoritism in family. When he came back to Shimla he came to know that Sid loves this girl name Nivedita. To get back to Sid viren conjured a plan to get Nivi out of Sid life and marry her. Viren's advantage is that he despite of living away from his family he knows everyone in his family inside out. So first he trapped Keshav in false charges and he knew that his parents will have a blast with it and Sid being easily manipulative guy will totally fall for it. In mean while he came to know about Nivi's sister being in love with Sid and just meeting her once he realize that how psycho that girl is and so he made sure that she end up marrying Sid. But as soon as Sidya and NivRen married, one day Viren was in store room waiting for Nivi, he saw Sidandu romancing with each other and then he realized that he made a mistake, Nivi was just a front Sid was using to fool his family, actually Sid was in love with Nandu. Frustrated about his mistake he went to VD's old room and trying to think what to do next, and all of a sudden Buvan's aatma appeared and told him about his real identity, you see CC and JW swapped Viren with Sid at birth so their son can get hold of Sood property. Bhuvan told Viren that he is his father and he will help him out with his mission, now both together came up with plan to kill two birds with one stone, to prove Nivi insane with help of bhuvan so she will end up in asylum and put blame on Sid for torturing her. In this way Viren will get Nivi and Sid both out of his way and he can then marry Nandu. But Nandu had a ulterior motive, he was playing both brothers at one time, but in reality he wanted to marry lajwanti. Lajwanti was in love with Sid but he rejected her, when Viren came to shimla, she fall for him but he also rejected her, so now lajwanti wanted to take revenge on both brothers, so when Nandu went to propose her she told him that she will only marry him if he can take revenge on Sood brothers for her. Once Nivi and Sid out of picture, Nandu married lajwanti and broke Virens's heart and in gum of Nandu, Viren also became mad and ended up in same asylum as Nivi, Viren realized his mistake and once again Nivren united and they lived happy ever after in asylum, and Nandu and Lajwanti took over Sood house and JW and CC ended up working for him.

😲OMG ketty jaan what is this !!!!! OMG its supurb!!!!!!!!👏🤣Now we have lajwanti in the story tooo🤣🤣🤣🤣 this is too good jaan, u and rachu are supurb.
NivRenDeewani thumbnail
Mythri sweety wow wonderful thoughts jaan I loved it sweety🤗🤗🤗Thanks
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: slmu

Good morning/evening everyone. Lovely analysis as usual. Thanks😊

About the episode, well even though we had to see JAAL, strange seeing JW all accepting and casual about Nivren (what the heck are the CTs upto with him)

Nivren date was magical and since Navz analysed the hug so well, I wont say anything about it.

With the attack, cant believe Nivi actually got hurt. What is going on? We are of course no closer to finding out who is doing this and this person has moved on from proving Nivi mad to actually hurting her!!!!

About the precap, I agree with Viren what was Sid doing in the jungle??? Surely he could have found some other spot to comfort himself after storming out on his wife.

Best bit of the episode - no DD

Hey Shanthi! 🤗 How are you, dear? Hehe, I so agree with you, the best part of the episode was no DD. 😆 But you are right, even I was very upset today morning with this new twist in the MP track wherein now he/she is directly harming Nivi. That just sucks. 😔
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Payal beautiful analysis. I agree that Nivi can only be herself with NT dadi, Yash, and Viren. LOL I can't believe you even dissected Viren's chewing of food. Loved your analysis of NiVren dance, that reminded me of snow ball with dancing couple. It was picture perfect.

Thanks dear, as always for liking my analysis, sweets!! 😊 Always, means a lot to me. Hehe, and you shouldn't be surprised that I dissected Viren's chewing of food. 😉😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Mythri wonderful take on today's episode. Believe me i felt the same while watching it. But you have put it in words very beautifully and described all emotions about today's episode so well.
Scintillating thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyadada

Hello Ladies!

I just got home from work and wanted to write my thoughts before I go through and read your posts.

To begin, I got to work early so that I could watch the episode and was stressed out when all the links weren't up. But I didn't have to wait long!

OMG!!! What an episode! Viren hot as ever and Nivi adorable as ever! KinHa burns up the screen and I swear I blush when I'm watching them. Thank God I'm by myself in the classroom or else my students would think I'm weird!

The date was very romantic and I loved the song sequence and all of the isharas Nivi was giving Viren. However, I have to say that I couldn't enjoy the loving moments as much as I wanted to b/c I kept thinking about what was going to happen next....THE STALKER'S APPEARANCE!! I was dreading the last half of the episode and I swear I was scared! Poor Nivi calling out for Viren and Viren nowhere in sight.

So what did we learn today? We know that there were two men ganging up on Nivi, possibly hired goons. We know that one of the goons was hurt on the shoulder, so that will play a part later on with this track. We know that CC believes Viren is up to something which makes him very suspicious in our eyes. We know that Sid, after storming out on Divya, all of a sudden shows up at the love shack. 

So what does this all mean? It means that WE ARE NO CLOSER TO FINDING OUT WHO THE LAME MP/STALKER IS!! However, we can place reasonable suspicion upon Sid b/c why does he show up at the love shack? What reason does he have to show up there? We can also place reasonable suspicion upon Viren (I know we don't want to, but we have to). Viren leaves Nivi alone in a place that is not safe KNOWING that someone is after her AND his not so loving actions and looks also indicate that he may not be above board with Nivi. 

Lastly, who do I feel sorry for?! POOR NIVI😭!! Poor girl she was well and truly tortured today, both mentally and physically. If Viren is in fact behind this, I don't know if I could forgive him, so how will Nivi?! 

My verdict: I am 50/50 😭. Half of me believes that Viren is the MP/Stalker and other half of me believes it is Sid. Nevertheless I will jump for joy if RS makes that stalker anyone but Viren!

Hey Asya! 🤗 How are you dear?? Loved your thoughts! I can relate to you in that I seriously feel so bad for Nivedita. Poor little thing, has been tortured and it got worst today by the physical torture. That really was sad. 😭 And, I think this MP track is seriously going to take our lives, I tell you. All of us have been racking our brains trying to figure out who it could and the worst part it is keeps changing right. After every episode I feel it is some one else but I still think that despite what they are showing, it is not the younger generation. I still feel it is either CC or YD with or without JW!
Edited by Excruciating - 13 years ago
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Payal - analysis was just too good, feels like you have given words to my feeling which I had while watching it.

Mittu- loved how you described all the emotions.only one thing I think Jawahar had also yelled at nivi after hospital fiasco because viren paid hospital bill.