NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 84

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Wonderful theory Navz but here the problem is YD can never frame Sid in front of all I can expect this from JAAL but YD can never do that and today its very obvious that Sid is getting framed so this is causing doubts for me.

YD can't. but JH can, he hates Sid because BS trusts Sid more then his own Son !! This way JH kills two birds with one stone,take his revenge from Keshav and degrade Sid in front of the family ! JH who can be the cause of his own's bro death, it won't take him much to fool YD that he is doing what she is asking him too, but doing something else entirely !! 
Originally posted by xaviara

By the way is it just me or did anyone else thought of KinHa when Viren was playing the violin and Nivi comes and starts playing it and when she is not able too Viren laughs and makes a hand motion that you won't be able to play this !!! 😆 And then Nivi leaves all miffed !!! 😆 That looked more like KinHa to me then Nivren !! 😆

me too me too.. i thought they were KinHa in this scene.. All masti and Neha being all upset with Kinny... I loved this scene a lot.. It was very very cute.... And Kinyy's smile was to die for. He was making fun of her..
Originally posted by anjubala

me too me too.. i thought they were KinHa in this scene.. All masti and Neha being all upset with Kinny... I loved this scene a lot.. It was very very cute.... And Kinyy's smile was to die for. He was making fun of her..

I knowwww, that is what i love about KinHa, KInny leaves teasing Neha and then she gets annoyed and then he manofies her !!! 😆 and it is opposite with NivRen, it is usually Nivi who teases Viren !! 😆
Originally posted by xaviara

By the way is it just me or did anyone else thought of KinHa when Viren was playing the violin and Nivi comes and starts playing it and when she is not able too Viren laughs and makes a hand motion that you won't be able to play this !!! 😆 And then Nivi leaves all miffed !!! 😆 That looked more like KinHa to me then Nivren !! 😆
No Navz today Nivi was so cheerful and playful and she did showed tantrums to Viren she was playing with him while feeding him, she was actually eager to have gift from Viren and actually snatching it from him just imagine when first time Viren was giving gift to Nivi she was not ready to take it and today she was running behind him to get that gift showing how much right she feels on Viren and feels she has ful right to get gift from him she never even snatched that gift from Sid which was her childhood friend Viren definitely has casted a magic that she become so open and feel possessive about Viren and his gifts I am sure if tomorrow Viren kept some gift she is defintely show her jealous nature too and she was definitely miffed at that point when she couldn't play violen.
yups  i loved that scene but viren too teases nivi girls
hey payal..are you going to be online after you leave work? what time you leaving. from today i have decided to leave early so I can come online little earlier when everyone is around instead of mid-night. 

then we can discuss the date scene. it sucks that i have still not watched the epi and the scene and just reading it is making me go mad and insane and restless. I cant even focus on work. 

Navz beautiful thoughts and explanation. i could just feel and picture Viren's face by reading your words. 

I think today Nivi must have seen in action her own words she told VD "how can someone love somebody soo much?"  hopefully she got her answer. 
Originally posted by simran728

hey payal..are you going to be online after you leave work? what time you leaving. from today i have decided to leave early so I can come online little earlier when everyone is around instead of mid-night. 

then we can discuss the date scene. it sucks that i have still not watched the epi and the scene and just reading it is making me go mad and insane and restless. I cant even focus on work. 

Navz beautiful thoughts and explanation. i could just feel and picture Viren's face by reading your words. 

I think today Nivi must have seen in action her own words she told VD "how can someone love somebody soo much?"  hopefully she got her answer. 
Hey Simi what's up what are your views about today's episode and whom do you think is stalker
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

No Navz today Nivi was so cheerful and playful and she did showed tantrums to Viren she was playing with him while feeding him, she was actually eager to have gift from Viren and actually snatching it from him just imagine when first time Viren was giving gift to Nivi she was not ready to take it and today she was running behind him to get that gift showing how much right she feels on Viren and feels she has ful right to get gift from him she never even snatched that gift from Sid which was her childhood friend Viren definitely has casted a magic that she become so open and feel possessive about Viren and his gifts I am sure if tomorrow Viren kept some gift she is defintely show her jealous nature too and she was definitely miffed at that point when she couldn't play violen.

Sweetie that is what I just mentioned in my reply to Anju, that in NivRen Nivi is the playful one, who loves to tease Viren, but when I said it looked KinHa to me because Viren very rarely makes fun of Nivi, he adores her too much, whereas Kinny leaves no chance to pull Neha's leg !! That is what I mean about the violin part !!
True that's true but I actually love that Viren who known to be very naughty and playful actually shown very reserved and shy when Nivi plays with him and actually make a face like cute little kid when she plays with him and today he made her same. Anyways he is a person who flirt from far away but when other comes towards he makes a way to escape from that like on the Resort when he was waiting in party launge for Nivi he was appreciating the red dress girl but when she comes to him he was like array and then made Sid to dance with her.
Originally posted by simran728

hey simi, *hugs* how are u doing sweetie ? *hugs* Thanks for liking my analysis !! 😳