Users

Frequent Posters

tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: anjubala

sauji, what is his FB id? Maybe I need to send him friend request 😉

here is :
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=665794501#!/profile.php?id=665794501&sk=info

his id is - Kinshuk Mahajan with profile pic of him with Asha Bhonsle

there lot of fake ids with his name.

Anju, I sent him friend request and he added me after like a month or so.So, don't expect him to be active, I guess he just reads comments and keeps changing his profile pic on request and replies now and then to sanju and saniha, I think.
tamushi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
awesome navz, you were absolutely brilliant in describing  those nivren hugs.I felt the same.

xaviara thumbnail
@ suchi and payal : thanks girls 😳 i really do suck at analyzing romantic scenes, that is why I dont even try, but I just wanted to explain the difference between the two hugs 😆

@ sauji  : Kinny accepted my request within a few days, and I have sent him quite a few messages, just giving him feedback about the show, track, nivren, his acting, but he doesn't reply, and that's okay, because he has so many fans, and he can't reply to all 😊 I just hope he reads my messages, because that's more then enough for me 😆

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: tamushi

awesome navz, you were absolutely brilliant in describing  those nivren hugs.I felt the same.

Thanks sauji !! *hugs* They are both so magical in their own way that it was a pleasure describing them !! 😳

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent Navz, you have described passion and desire of NivRen during those hugs really beautifully. I don't know why you say that you are not good at dissecting romantic scene, you have done wonderful job dissecting these hugs, I felt the same as you described about yesterday's and today's hug. With Viren we all become greedy and want more of these hugs (kisses if it is allowed in this show 😉). Hopefully CT fulfill our wishes soon till then I will keep dreaming about what we got. 😳 😍
xaviara thumbnail
Girls, the scene in uploaded on YT !! Enjoy !! 😉😆
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
@Navzz Beautiful analysis of both d hugss dear amazingg n lovelyyy . True For Viren Nivi is his whole world n he makes himself comfortable in Niiv's arms like he did 2dy n as a result He had tears in his eyes . amazingg Acting by Kinny . lovvv him .

@Sauji KKinny accepted my request also in 2 days . n He comes 2 FB daily . He might nt reply 2 every1 like Navzz said .but he def reads all comments . Infact He replied 2 me twice so he is veryy much active on FB n IF as well .

xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

Excellent Navz, you have described passion and desire of NivRen during those hugs really beautifully. I don't know why you say that you are not good at dissecting romantic scene, you have done wonderful job dissecting these hugs, I felt the same as you described about yesterday's and today's hug. With Viren we all become greedy and want more of these hugs (kisses if it is allowed in this show 😉). Hopefully CT fulfill our wishes soon till then I will keep dreaming about what we got. 😳 😍

Thanks Ketty !! *hugs* But am seriously not good at putting down my thoughts about romantic scenes, so I just let the experts do their work !!! 😆

Talking about Kisses, they are never shown in RS shows, except for a kisses on forehead !! But did anyone of you know that the Aditya-Priya couple with whom we were at war with at the poll, actually kissed in their show ?? There was even a TB article about it, that they are going to show a real kiss, lip-lock for the first time in Hindi Tv !! 😆

@Navz Oh wowww thaxx Jaan " Hugss"

@All Okk gals it is 2.30 am here .So gongg 2 sleep in my Kinshuk's dream .He is watngg for me . So BYe GN , SD lovvvvvv u allll
Originally posted by: xaviara

Thanks Ketty !! *hugs* But am seriously not good at putting down my thoughts about romantic scenes, so I just let the experts do their work !!! 😆

Talking about Kisses, they are never shown in RS shows, except for a kisses on forehead !! But did anyone of you know that the Aditya-Priya couple with whom we were at war with at the poll, actually kissed in their show ?? There was even a TB article about it, that they are going to show a real kiss, lip-lock for the first time in Hindi Tv !! 😆

Dear Wht r u sayngg?? 😆😆 RAGVIR had make records in Kissing . They did uncountable kisses in forheads , in cheeks , in almost close 2 lips , down 2 eyes bas last hi reh gaya ACTUAL KISS 😆 

Tabhi toh i say th my KINNU IS KING OF ROMANCE 😉
Edited by sushmitadutta - 13 years ago