NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 65

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

sneha dear..i didnt find anything evil in smile-after-hug...to me it looked like a satisfied smile of achieving wat he was desperate abt...

some things wer really confusing, i agree...but whether sid is MP or not, i'll never believe dat viren has any part in it...if CTs show dat he's involved, i'll just quit watching...

payal dear...give analysis of atleast d hug  today...

suchi dear...just ignore them...they dont deserve our attention...rewatch d hug n be in our nivrenland...
Ashley, my sweets! 🤗 Sure I will do that and unlike yesterday I will not go back on my word. 😳 Promise. 😊
OK anju I think tomorrow we will see viren hurt in the back for SURE.

Def. Sure.

cause the CTs want us to confuse us.

now, if that happens that means viren fell somewhere and got himself hurt and its a co incidence and we will see that in the end when the MP is revealed.

Another theory is that

Viren was the guy in the white shirt... he was not trying to Physically harm nivi.. he was holding her scaring her ..
So may be it was to lure the real MP.. and in themean time the real MP hit nivi .. But thats preposterous cause VIREN will NEVER run and let the MP LIVE after he hits Nivi.

No way!!

He did not even let chanchal slap her.

So that stumps my thoughts about what if viren is ... feel...

So there we go.. Viren Is NOT the stalker.. but it is a possibility that he got hurt too in the back and Cts will /might show that
navi...i just hope ur prediction abt viren doesnt come true...just now she started to reciprocate his love n if she gets such a big proof, it'll collapse everything...
DESTROYED!

Out perfect date was destroyed!
Nivi was warming up to Viren.
And finally we saw a hug where there were no tears!
A hug initiated by Nivi!
The perfect hug.

BUT IT WAS ALL DESTROYED!!!! 
And for nothing!!!!!!!
I thought we would at least CATCH THE STALKER BUT NOO!!

Okay so now there are two people working together.
Two stalkers.

Did you see that stalker number two in the shirt had the same shirt as Sid?
And the noises he made when fighting with Nivi sounded like Sid.
I think the plan was for stalker one (someone Sid is paying) to like scare her and maybe even kidnap her and than when Sid saw it was failing, he came in and attacked but he never planned on hurting her but stalker one had to so Nivi couldn't reveal that it was Sid? 
I mean I kept trying to look on his back trying to see if the blood stain was still there but they didn't show Sid's back.

OR MAYBE...
this is all a plan to trap Sid? 
Maybe Sid has a scar on his back from before and the stalker is using that to his advantage?

I don't know what it is.... but sorry ladies....
NO ANALYSIS FROM MAHI TODAY!
Originally posted by xaviara

If I'm going to talk about the MP then I have these things t say :

The stalker in White shirt was had a black logo stitch on his shirt, which is the same shirt as Sid, I checked, he too had that black logo stitched on, meaning he is not the stalker, because he wouldn't have had time to change into the exact same shirt, and it could have not been the same shirt, because it had blood on it.

That means MP is trying to frame Sid for being the stalker in front of NiVren.

Thirdly even if the real MP was not there and these were hired goons, then I hope that when Nivi wakes up she tells Viren that while she was fighting of one of the stalkers, one got hurt in the back.

Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

Navz, hugs dear..It has been so long since I chatted with you. Missed you so much.
We all think that Nivi's doubt will oscillate between Sid and Viren. She will see that Viren is hur tin the back and that will raise her doubt. I do not know for how long we have to bear this MP track. I am fed up of this. We need something else now.
Now we know Viren loves adventure as told by JW....And Viren gifting perfume today..any connection with perfume gifted by DD to Sid??? Very weird co-incidence...perfumes.
Edited by anjubala - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ashred12

navi...i just hope ur prediction abt viren doesnt come true...just now she started to reciprocate his love n if she gets such a big proof, it'll collapse everything...

yeah but I think this will happen and viren will say he got hurt and she might suspect for a bit and then remember how he got hurt when she doubted him about shimla and she will change her mind
Originally posted by xaviara

I
Also a prediction, this incident will make Nivi suspect both Sid & Viren !! If the shirt was to implicate Sid, then I have a feeling that tomorrow they will show that Viren got hurt in the back for some reason, and Nivi might think its him !!

OH Navs janu i said the same thing. these serials are predictable and if the CT's are going filmi style then i m sure they would show something like this only... but not sure would this be before Sid reaching resort or later coz as per the precap Nivi seemed shocked and angry to hear that sid came there so her shaq is on sid.....
Originally posted by gmann2010

Good observations sweetie. I am really mad at Viren too, this guys can go on and on about how much he loves and how he can never let anyone hurt her, then how in world you can leave her alone like that. He might got affected by GM syndrome and forgot to use his brain. ðŸ˜¡

@Bold Sweetie manger already said there are lots of wild animals around that resort why you want to add more by call Soods in resort. ðŸ˜†

Sorry jaan i forgot about that, the poor animals in this jungle will have to run off and hunt for another jungle to settle down since sood house animals are deadlier and more dangerous than the inmates here ðŸ˜†
About Nivi doubting Viren, I don't like that idea, but I agree with Suchi, Navz and Anju that CT might show us Viren hurt himself in back to just keep us rotating between is he or is he not? 

Anyways but I really expect Nivi to think properly before accusing him, i mean that person who got hurt in back was wearing totally different clothes then what Viren was wearing and don't forget this girl can sense her husband around her, how can she looks in  his eyes and doesn't  know that it's not Viren. While she was trying to remove that mask, she was looking right at him.
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
One thing is coming in my mind that now they are making their story very predictable but why I mean they love to throw googlyies and now days they are actually making everyone to believe Viren is stalker who is trying to frame Sid in front of all. So what is the point of hiding anything as most of us are predicting the same way so what is their purpose in it? They can't go as people are predicting as it will never have any shock value. Like see they said in article people will see dark side of Viren and now they actually showing him to be behind all this and everyone is believing but debating on the purpose. It will not be googly if Viren turned out to be stalker. I think they definitely have some other plans which no one is able to see or understand and even nothing is coming in my mind also. See 3 peoples Nivi can never think of at present Viren, Vandana and Divya. Viren everyone is predicting (no one will like it but they are becoming aure of him being stalker), Vandana (I don't want her to be what can be) and Divya (I have 90% doubts on her as she can do all this). She can hire someone to do this to prove Nivi mental and she is sure whatever Nivi will say no one will believe her as she knows Nivi doubts Sid. I know this is very vague but this can also be true right. As Viren framing Sid will be most predictable and Sid can't be as everyone including Nivi are going to blame him only as he is present everywhere Nivi goes.