Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Suchi first three  part are good, just stop watching once light goes off. I couldn't tolerate whole MP thing.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i mean jw said to cc dat viren is with his wife, leave him in peace...
but wen does she listen to him...
ashred12 thumbnail
jw asked her 4 some files fm room but maharani is busy trying to call viren...finally he got fed up n left 😆
gmann2010 thumbnail
What the hell Sid was doing there? He knows his psycho wife suspects him and still he was there. If somebody told him about weak safety, he could have send more people over there rather than coming himself. In precap his or Viren's shoulder wasn't hurt, right? 
Suchi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
I dont think its sid
they are hired goons..
and thats all

None of their body types matched that of Sid or viren
nirjuu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Where was viren when all these happened? And nivi was yelling loudly n still he didn't hear it? Something is really fishy somewhere...
Peace67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So nothing really got resolved. We still dont know who is doing this. Fed up
ashred12 thumbnail
sanju...thanx d recognizing new lines of song...actually i dont remember d original words...
gmann2010 thumbnail
I agree with you Suchi. It wasn't either of them and the guy with white shirt got hurt and Sid didn't have any blood stain on his, he came right after those goons left. But now Nivi will suspect Sid more, looking at her face in precap it looks like she made up her mind. But really proud at Nivi, she is not weak anymore even in that condition she fought strongly. I really want to see who takes her to her room. I hope Viren learns a lesson today and from now on doesn't leave her wife alone again to check something. I think she would have been attacked during bike break scene to if Sid wouldn't be there. This is high time this guy learns that leaving his wife alone like that is not safe for her. 
ashred12 thumbnail
well, a thunder was going on during d fight...
in precap no1's shoulder was shown but sid was in same cream shirt...MP2's shirt n sid shirt r same in color n 've same stitch above heart...MP2's shirt has blood on back of left shouldr...
1 thing i'm sure is viren has nothing to do with d MP business...he was sooo serious in d preacp wen he questioned sid...

i accidently deleted few lines while typing d last part...it was abt d coming up wala scene only...after dat MPs go away n sid comes n nivi faints...