NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 56

Posted: 13 years ago
Hi Ashley how r u sweetie? ready for today's episode, keep oxygen tank handy, if you faint, what will we do. ðŸ˜‰ 
Hi Zarmeen, Ketty, Ashly, Sanju and Suchi...good morning to you all. Yes, we want Nivi to move ahead now and sing "Pehla Nasha"... It is high time and now Viren is getting impatient..Enough of friendship.
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hi Ashley how r u sweetie? ready for today's episode, keep oxygen tank handy, if you faint, what will we do. ðŸ˜‰ 

Ketty, we all will survive as we have so far... And we will survive as we need to see more such scenes...😉
Hello girls how are you sweeties so everyone is ready to sail in romantic boat in love shack and today I have decided I will forget what the thing called MP and who is behind all this lets CT's decide whom they want to make MP and we can only hope for best any way did anyone missed me or I went unnoticed
Originally posted by Cutie-NivRen

Hello girls how are you sweeties so everyone is ready to sail in romantic boat in love shack and today I have decided I will forget what the thing called MP and who is behind all this lets CT's decide whom they want to make MP and we can only hope for best any way did anyone missed me or I went unnoticed

Good Rachu, keep up the positive spirit and attitude and everything will be fine. Viren is not MP...that is for sure.
ya ketty....need more oxygen tanks today 😆
i know i cant afford to faint as u guys 'll be waiting 😊

hi anju...hows ur daughter?...
Originally posted by ashred12

hi zarmeen...hows ur hand? did u see doc?
hi sanju...
hi ketty...
hi suchi...
Hey Ash thanks for asking yaar. My hand is much better. Yes I did c a doctor and it was a bad sprain which takes time but thank god it is much better now.

Hey Ash I would also like to than u in advance for ur live update that really helps me which part I need to watch and what part can I skip and love u sweetie.
hi rachu....gud to see u +ve again...
Originally posted by anjubala

Good Rachu, keep up the positive spirit and attitude and everything will be fine. Viren is not MP...that is for sure.
Hey anju how are you sweety, how is your mother and how your work is going on. Thanks for the positive view and I am sure he is not the stalker and I know even if I move to wrong side I have you all to get me back on the correct side with your wonderful posts.