Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
this is from my PM aashve.. not sure if you checked it. here is for everyone now. 

first i want to say we missed everyone who were not online today (milee, payal, aashvee) to join our discussion. But to keep you all in loop here are some helpful links and gist of all pages

1-17-2011 analysis

mahi

asya

moni

faiza

mythri

since others have not done analysis..their POV
navz

ketty and navz POV again

rach

our response to Rach - Navz, simran, ketty, zarmeen

ketty

navz and simran

rach and simran

Edited by simran728 - 13 years ago
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@Mahi: Absolutely wonderful analysis jaanupie, I loved your SidYa analysis as well. Well put. And loved the Nivren dissection. Amazing. Loved it🤗

@ Moni: I love reading your Nivren analysis moni jaan, your love for munchKin/Viren totally fills your every word and I love reading it😳 Amazing stuff jaanu🤗

@Simran: Loved what you have written jaan. Especially the SidYa bit. ðŸ¤—

@Asya: Great analysis Asya and lovely choice of songs. They so fit our lovely couple.🤗

aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: simran728

this is from my PM aashve.. not sure if you checked it. here is for everyone now. 

first i want to say we missed everyone who were not online today (milee, payal, aashvee) to join our discussion. But to keep you all in loop here are some helpful links and gist of all pages

1-17-2011 analysis

mahi

asya

moni

faiza

mythri

since others have not done analysis..their POV
navz

ketty and navz POV again

rach

our response to Rach - Navz, simran, ketty, zarmeen

ketty

navz and simran

rach and simran

Simran jaanu, I never get any Pms from you😭 I thought it's because you don;t love-shove me😭😭
Jk jaan😆
Thanks for the links. I am reading up everything🤗
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

zarmeeeee🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗I am SO happy you are here🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗 and i am so happy you are feeling better jaan🤗🤗🤗🤗

I am just rewatching Nivren scenes and today's sbb segment. I can't get enough of it. These two are just magical and hats off to KinHa for creating such amazing magic on screen.....Love them😳 NivRen are the bestest couple ever😳

jaani don't even aask me how many time I watched the episode. I did not come online for most of the day coz I was bust watching the segment. This couple has made us totally mad
xaviara thumbnail
Thanks simi for doing this darling !!! *hugs* U dont know how much we appreciate this !! Having the links of all the analysis makes it easier if you wanna re read it again and again !! 😊

Btw hun is your problem solved regarding the siggies and avi's ? If not, then let me know, will empty my siggy box for ya !! *hugs*

aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Faiza, my little jaanupie, first of all, congratulations on acing the history test and getting a place in the college of your choice🤗

And what a poetic and beautiful analysis you have written. Wow. Awesome you are jaanupie. I loved it🤗🤗🤗
aashvee.raheja thumbnail

Originally posted by: zarmeeno

jaani don't even aask me how many time I watched the episode. I did not come online for most of the day coz I was bust watching the segment. This couple has made us totally mad

Viren always has his heart in his eyes when it comes to Nivedita and I just can't get enough of them as well. Today also Nivi was looking so beautiful and they both make an absolutely awesome couple.😳 And Viren's reaction when Nivi reached out and touched him. OMG!!!! They are scorching hot together😳
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
@ Navi: jaanu, love your thoughts and your posts as usual. You are the voice of reason we seek each time the Cts decide to throw googlys at us. everything you write is so reasoned, so calming that the world looks beautiful again, our NivRen are in love and nothing is wrong with our world🤗 
zarmeeno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: aashvee.raheja

Viren always has his heart in his eyes when it comes to Nivedita and I just can't get enough of them as well. Today also Nivi was looking so beautiful and they both make an absolutely awesome couple.😳 And Viren's reaction when Nivi reached out and touched him. OMG!!!! They are scorching hot together😳

Awesome couple yaar i dont have words to describe their chemistry. By the way Aashvee jaani we r really missing ur analysis thee days.

Anyways guys I'm goona go to bed. Got to get up early in the morning so cu guys tomorrow. Godd night
aashvee.raheja thumbnail
Good night zarmeeee jaanupie, sweet dreams and see you tomorrow🤗
I will write one soon, janaupie, ðŸ¤—🤗🤗it';s just that all the extra assignments are making me very stressed, soon, it will be over and i can focus on ccbm properly again😆