NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 50

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by simran728

i wonder why payal did not come online today. hope all is well with her and milee. goodnight everyone. see you all tomorrow.
I did talk to Payal this morning and she said she will give her analysis in the evneing but she never came so I'm wondering the same. She was pretty excited abt the episode. And I was waiting for her.
Mittu loved your analysis its too good and you really made me think positive as when I read other's thread everyone in this forum is trying and even wishing to make Viren stalker. I don't understand how stalking can be compared with true love it can never be true love. But I love the fact you are positive and I will think positively and secondly I remembered his dialog he said to NT dadi app chahe to agnipariksha lelijiye main 100% patnivrata niklunga so this means he will just follows Nivi without thinking other thing will never leave her side and always trust her whatever and wherever she goes. He will believe whatever Nivi will believe right or wrong. He will leave everything for her and will always be her back not her enemy. In this process he may have to face many difficulties and questions in life but he will face. Right now he is facing the questions of fans, soon he will be facing questions of family as I believe more concrete proofs are present against Viren which can be presented as compared to proofs against sid which only Nivi is doubting.

Payal will wait for your analysis I wanted to give my theory today but I guess no one is here so will write tomorrow if my trust remain intact.
Edited by Cutie-NivRen - 13 years ago
Mythri wonderful analysis sweetie. I loved your explanation of both NivRen Scene today.

Btw am I missing something because I just saw Viren saying 'tonight' once only in feather scene, could you please tell me when he is saying 'tonight' again.

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

Such a great episode and thanks to everyone for their lovely analysis.

I don't think Viren is the stalker either. What's coming out is just his desperateness to make Nivi his. Afterall 20 smiles have been crossed (we are counting even if he is not). So along with him we also have to say, dont know how long its going to take.

Sidya problems will not be solved even if he is honest about his past with her (he has left it too late, should have told her before they got married). Only when she finds out what Nivi has sacrificed for her will this rift come to an end. So I can see no hopes for them just yet. And have to say compared to Nivren, these two have noooo chemistry at all.

With regard to MP track, all I want to say is enough!!! Finish it please
Ketteeepieeee, are you here?????🤗🤗

I just watched the Nivren scenes today and am just ignoring the others....also ignoring the desperate attempts by the CTs to throw googlys at us and try to spoil my mood but sorry Cts, me is not buying this.😆

i still also can't get over the sbb segment from this morning😳
Mythri what a wonderful analysis. By the way how is ur son doing now?
Originally posted by aashvee.raheja

Ketteeepieeee, are you here?????🤗🤗

I just watched the Nivren scenes today and am just ignoring the others....also ignoring the desperate attempts by the CTs to throw googlys at us and try to spoil my mood but sorry Cts, me is not buying this.😆

i still also can't get over the sbb segment from this morning😳

Hey Aashvee 🤗 Finally sweetie you r online. I also watched only NivRen scenes, that those are just too good. good girl, you r not buying CTs googlies, they just keeps Viren's smiles, smirks and manic looks to put us off. 😆

About SBB segment I can't get enough of that either, just look a them @1:02 - 1:08 I just get lost in their looks at that point. 😳

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Zarmeeee🤗🤗jaanupie, how are you doing???? I feel like i haven't spoken with you in  years jaanu😭 Hope your hand is better now jaan.😳
kettepieee, i am going ga ga over the SBB segment from this morning. Look at 3:24 of the segment and tell me what you think is going to happen. I am losing consciousness just thinking about this "possibility"😍
Originally posted by gmann2010

Hey Aashvee 🤗 Finally sweetie you r online. I also watched only NivRen scenes, that those are just too good. good girl, you r not buying CTs googlies, they just keeps Viren's smiles, smirks and manic looks to put us off. 😆

About SBB segment I can't get enough of that either, just look a them @1:02 - 1:08 I just get lost in their looks at that point. 😳

OMG ketteeepie, I have been freezing and rewatching 1:02 to 1:08, he is so wanting/going to kiss her on the cheek😳