Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 42

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Oh Yes yaar . I also thnk ki He was shocked when Nivi comes So closer 2 him but imagine abhi toh usne sirf kaha " i will tell u later " Imagine if she would hav confesseed her love 2 Viren on his ears , Poor Viren  definatelyy would hav fainted on her arms 😆 . OMG imagine Vire in Nivi's arma . I gone 2 my NivRen dreamland 😍

yes moni.......... our nivi is becoming bolder and more romantic............. she is really learning it
from sweetheart viren........ today she caught viren as well as us by surprise..........
oh yes the day she confesses her love, its not only viren but all of us will  faint.........😆😆

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
This content was originally posted by: prajee

Mahi, Moni... great analysis dears.... Loved it.... 😊

thanxx Prajee for liking it 😃
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: COOLGIRLLAVANYA

i was seriously jumping out off joy wen i saw the whispering scene.i could't believe that it was nivi!!!!!!!!how much courage she has gain to hug him in the public.every time she used to tell that others will see.2day she dint hav tat problem.strange right!!!!!!!!!!!

poor viren, if they had extended the scene, he would indeed collapse in her hands!!!!!!!

hey lavanya, I havent had a chance to introduce myself and welcome to our pagal NivRen thread ! I'm Naveen, but you can call me Navz or Navi !! 😊

And yes, I especially loved that bit when she whispers in his ear, I think along with Viren, we all got shocked !! 😆 Viren's expression was priceless !! 😳😆

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
LOvely analysis by all my janupiees. But guys y is the poll duration extended 😡

on my screen it shows 1 day 4 hrs. MOni whats it showing on ur screen, i believe u r in India...

This content was originally posted by: Resh.....

yes moni.......... our nivi is becoming bolder and more romantic............. she is really learning it
from sweetheart viren........ today she caught viren as well as us by surprise..........
oh yes the day she confesses her love, its not only viren but all of us will  faint.........😆😆

Yar Resh hu much Beshharam we r . We r watngg for d day when Viren will faint on Nivi's arms 😆 .I mean trulyy Beshsrampana it is . 😆
Oh yes dear i m eagerlyy watnggg for tht day . n u know more then Nici's confession i m watngg for 2 thngs 1st ki wht will b Viren's reaction ( Remember Bidaai , if u saw it . Ragvir had their 1st kiss when they propoesed 2 each other ) I hope somethng like dis wid Nivren also . n 2nd is hu Nivi will confess it ? Day Dreaming
@Sneha jaan hu r u ? 🤗 🤗 .

Yes dear I thnk it got extended . as In India it is showing 23 hrs left . 😡 .I thnk we should continue wid Voting
xaviara thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: gmann2010

I thought the poll was going to end today but counter on my poll page says 1 day 9 hours and 36 mins left. 😕 

I know Ketty, first it said only less then an hour remaining on my timer, now its says 23 hrs remaining ? Did they extend the poll by a day ? 😕
Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sushmitadutta

Oh Resh KInshuk is d best Actor n i realyy reallyy wonder ki why he didn't get any BEST ACTOR AWARD till now ? 😲 I mean d way he expresses himslf frm his eyes , his dialgue delivery , his voive modulation like u aid , his looks , killing smiles n wht not ? JItna kaho kam hai . He is just 2 PERFECT  isin'it ?

MOni jaan u mean Kinny has not won an award till date? i had seen him or read somewhere abt some award not sure which award it was. he got something in ITA too na....

Or was it always only jodi award?
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Navz, Sneha, Moni, it looks like they have extended poll by one day. But why would that do this, come on Nivren are more than half votes ahead of the second place couple, what they are trying to do, make us lose our fingers?  Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

I knowww Resh !!! Kinny has come a long way !! He was really good in Bidaai but in CCBM he has finally got the chance to show what a brilliant actor he is !! and his voice modulation is amazing !! before him, I only thought Sanaya had perfected the voice modulation, but Kinny is amazing at it too !! especially how he emotes one feeling to another in the same scene with such flow in between the transition that you hardly feel it and it simply awes you !! 👏

Yarr veryy True Navzz . Kinshuk is briiliant actor n most stongest part in his acting is his voice n expressions apart frm his so killing looks 😉 .  n I trulyy thnk n i reallyy mean it ki dis time he should get best actor award for Viren's character becozz it is nt at all easy 2 make d character so soo popular as soon as it enters in d show . He is trulyyy dongg marvellous job n he deseves it . Clap 

But again he always get nominations for best actor but he never gets it 😡 God knows why ?