Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: xaviara

Rachu, you have made up your mind and am not going to try and change that, because its your fear talking ! Rather then convince you that he is not the stalker, I will try and understand your fear ! Let us suppose that the MP is Viren !! He is not, I'm sure, but let us suppose he is !! I know you will quit, but I won't, at least till I find out why had to stoop to stalking to get Nivi's love ! What hell has he gone through in his past for him to resort to such measures to get someone's love !! Because HE is doing this for love only, and can you blame HIM ? He seems to have tried to live up to his elder's bro image all his life and fell short, he has never received love from anyone from his family ! for his parents he is merely a pawn in their game of getting business and property ! his grandparents doesn't think much of him, he has been shown how unworthy he is in front of Sid !! Even in a negative way his parents and his mom has always thought more about Sid then HIM !! And this is all we have just gathered from the show ! apart from all our guess work, we don't know single thing about him !! we don't know what made him into the obsessive lover he is !! Until and unless they prove him out right negative, I won't quit, because I want to know what his past is.

And this is all in the case of HE is the STALKER !! and I'm dame sure he is not !! i can bet anything on it !!!

Also the CT's have said it themselves, their love story is their trump card !! And do you really think that the CT's would mess up a jodi whose fans just spent an entire week voting like mad for them ?? They have MAJOR TRP's in NIVREN ONLY !! Without them, the show will become what it was before KInny entered and I'm sure they ain't stupid !!

totally gree with  you navi...........you know lot of people think viren is the stalker and some say that by showing viren suspicious  they cant enjoy nivren scenes.........     But I  have the firm belief that viren is not the stalker ,  and  so I enjoy watching nivren scenes,..........there is something  which is kept away from us............

Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
xaviara thumbnail
Btw how cute were NivRen expressions when they found out 4 people are going to accompany them to the lover shack !! 😆 They were so disappointed that they were not going to be alone !! 😉 I can understand Viren's dismay, but Nivi's expression was exactly like Viren's !! And they even exhanged a look between them like 'what the hell' lolzzzzzzzz !!! 😆
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xaviara

Btw how cute were NivRen expressions when they found out 4 people are going to accompany them to the lover shack !! 😆 They were so disappointed that they were not going to be alone !! 😉 I can understand Viren's dismay, but Nivi's expression was exactly like Viren's !! And they even exhanged a look between them like 'what the hell' lolzzzzzzzz !!! 😆

OH MY GOD!!!
I thought I was imagining that!!!
But seriously! When the manager brought the four guys out, they had a look like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" and I expect that from Viren but Nivi gave him that look too and it was like oyy hoyyy Nivi is thinking something too! ðŸ˜† I was like oh God, did they think that they would be all alone in the jungle? But hmm seems like someone (or two particular someones) wanted to just be alone with their beloved. OYY HOYYYY!
asyadada thumbnail
@Navaz: Thanks for clarifying! Every time I would get to that scene my computer would freeze, so I just skipped it.
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

@Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. I FF Sidya's scene, I always do that. But you told me what i needed to know. Well I feel sorry for Sid but I am still angry at him, he should have put all this to rest by just coming out clean with his wife, right now he is ruining his own life but putting Nivi's character at risk too, because CC and HL just need a reason to point finger at Nivi. So I am not going to waste my sympathy on spineless person like Sid. 

I agree with you Mahi, I never seen Nivi this happy when she is with Viren and NivRen was on fire today, I loved their chemistry, just can't get enough of it, I being greedy too. 

@Asya perfect song dedication sweetie. Revenge is totally out of Viren's mind from a long time. After marriage he knew a lot about her and his family's hatred for her. He also know how much dadaji loves her, so would he still want to take revenge that's absurd, I don't know why people are still remembering his that dialogue of his about dushman ki beti and forgets what he is keep saying from last so many months. Anyways about your question, that whole reservation thing is very confusing to me too. He told Nivi that he made a reservation at Resort only, BS's friend was talking about Hotel. So not sure. 

@Moni Loved your analysis, I can see you flying high today, oh well you have every reason to. Sweetie I was little disappointed to when Viren didn't count Nivi's smiles today, it already crossed 20 I guess. I think he was really busy today looking at love in his wife's eyes he totally forgot to count those smiles. May be he is thinking it is not needed anymore. Anyways I couldn't stop laughing about your 440 volt jhatkas and Atom bomb comments. Nivi is started being bold hurreey!!!! I was hoping her to kiss him when she went to whisper in his ears. I think he would have fainted in her arms. 😳  ðŸ˜†

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Resh..... thumbnail
After the feather scene today, when viren was asking what did she wish for, I was surprised
 by the initiative taken by nivi,.
She first touched his left shoulder (and our  viren also looked so surprised ,just like me 😆)  and then right shoulder and was benting towards his cheeks. For a second I too thought she was going to kiss him.  But then she whispered in his ears "bataugi phir kabhi". 
woww........Loved virens expression throughout that scene. 😊
Edited by Resh..... - 13 years ago
moniluvskinshuk thumbnail
Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
Originally posted by: mahix3

Okay so let me begin by saying how amazing this episode was. Honestly, I had to click pause a few times because the episode was getting so romantic and I couldn't breathe. It was so cute. Especially when Nivi put her hands on Viren's shoulders. That was a scene I know we were all dying to see!

Now before I go further into detail about my thoughts on today's episode... I want to first off express my gratitude to RS and the CTs. Thanks to them, the circle of evilness was not present in today's episode. (Nothing against the actors as they are great especially at making us hate their characters.... but it was a relief to not see Chancal, Yashondra or Hemleta's face- I won't even say Jawahar as he is just MIA [missing in action] but yes, it was a great breather not having them there.)

**The only way this episode could have been better is if it was just completely about NivRen and Sid and Divya weren't there either. But Sid and Divya being in today's episode wasn't that horrible because the episode didn't really focus on them that much. But I did feel really bad for Sid.

Okay, before I go into my in depth analysis, I just want to get Sid and Divya out of the way. I am actually starting to feel remorse for this guy. I guess this is CT's way of getting back at him for not being there for Nivi when she needed him the most (I'm talking about pre-Viren's entry). I know we all hated Sid for what he did to Nivi and the crap that he put her though but I guess this is his just desserts. He hurt Nivi and now he has to deal with this psycho wife of his forever!

-- First thing first, Divya needs to understand that when you wake up, you don't start the day by arguing with your husband! Has her mother taught her nothing? Well I guess not. Seems like the only thing Hemleta taught Divya was how to be a manipulative and condescending woman. I guess it's not completely Divya's fault but if she has some common sense of her own, then she would be in a better position. I mean Sid was trying so hard from the morning! He woke her up by gently sliding a beautiful red rose down Divya's face and gave it to her as soon as she woke up but what does she do? Instigate a fight of course! At the rate this is going, if Sid doesn't deal with Divya's stupidity now and doesn't put her in her place, than he will become like how Pratap is.... a spineless man who dances when his wife commands. I guess that's what Hemleta thinks makes a good husband and thus she and Divya are trying so hard to turn Sid like that too. He needs to put his wife on the spot so she realizes her mistakes!

-- The scene where Divya finds out about Viren and Nivi sharing separate rooms.... well this girl really needs to mind her own business. You know what I think it is? I think she is just hoping that Viren's romantic gestures are all a faux and are just for show because she can't stand Viren being so romantic. Sid is nothing like Viren but if she opened her eyes, then she'd see he was trying but she's just trying to make her own husband look bad!

-- The scene where Sid and Divya have their first real fight has husband and wife. CONGRATULATIONS DIVYA, YOU MADE YOUR HUSBAND STORM OUT ON YOU DURING YOU HONEYMOON! That makes you a great wife..... NOT! You are just a selfish and condescending girl! You don't even deserve to be called a girl or a human for that matter! You're just terrible and you're a pathetic excuse for a wife and sister! I hate how she was like why is Nivi here if she and Viren share separate rooms. And what Sid said is right. For her to mind her own damn business. What happens between a man and his wife should stay amongst the two themselves. I really felt bad for Sid here as no one deserves crap like that. I mean what the hell was Divya trying to point out? That Sid and Nivi are having an extramarital affair with one another? This girl is a pathetic excuse for a human! I can't deal with her. Thank God those were the only scenes that she was in!

Now to the good stuff..........

Amazing episode! It was like heaven!

Great acting as usual!
And the romance between NivRen today.... I don't know how I survived that! I had to pause every few minutes to try to breathe. It was just simply AMAZING!

The first scene where we see Viren wake up....... oh gosh, he looked so cute! I just wanted to jump on the bed and start dancing! Hehe. He looked so adorable! I bet you anything he was dreaming about his sweetheart Nivi. The way she looked so beautiful the night before. Their sweet and romantic goodnight. And I bet he was thinking of the lovers shack too. Too cute. Then he calls room service and like a good husband orders his wife a chai and himself a hot chocolate...... too cute. He drinks what I drink. Then our hottie rushes over to the manager and asks him where his wife is and of course she is in the garden lost in thoughts of her perfect husband. I mean who wouldn't be?

This scene was beautiful! I loved the way the feather just softly landed in her palm and she closed her eyes and made a wish and blew the feather away. And to whom did the feather land? In the palm of her husband dearest of course. Gosh, the chemistry between these two is amazing! They are on fire! Standing feet away from each other, you can still sense the passion and commitment. Well done to the duo!

(Here I would just like to point out that never while Nivi was with Sid, was she this happy. Never did she smile this much nor was her face ever glowing as much as it glows now! Nivi look beautiful when she smiles and I want to see more smiling Nivi rather than teary eyed Nivi.)

Now the whole feather crushing deal..... I wasn't sure how I felt about that at first but then I thought well what else is he thinking? He's just frustrated that she won't tell him what is on her mind and what is in her heart.
.: First when the feather falls into his palm, he closes his palm as if to secure the feather. And then when he asks what she was asking for, he puts his hands on her shoulders, as usual and says that as she is his wife, he has the right to know what she was asking for and what she wants. (Oh gosh and Nivi blushes there as he calls her his wife. How adorable.) AND THEN SHE PUTS HER HANDS ON HIS SHOULDER (at first you see a bit of hesitation there but it's more that she is scared about what to do and say)...... oh gosh, the shock on Viren's face as she put her hands on his shoulders was amazing. It was so sweet. Like he couldn't believe it. And then Nivi leans in and for a second I thought she would whisper her confession into his ears- well more like I was hoping that is the case- but then he puts his hand on her back for like a hug and she just whispers "I'll tell you but some other time." During this, I was thinking hahh! Nivi, you're a tease just like me! Even worse maybe. Hehe. It was too cute! Oh gosh, the look on Viren's face when Nivi was whispering into his ear, it was amazing. I was like in awe. This scene was beautifully done and took my breath away. Literally. I couldn't watch the whole scene at once. I had to take a few breaks to try to breathe. Oh gosh, this was superb!

And then Viren was like how hopefully he isn't asleep and this isn't a dream and she really is his wife. Even I was blushing at that point. It was just too cute! And then of course Nivi runs away. I would have done the same if I were in her position. That line was just too sweet and cute.

But I think he crushed the feather because he was hoping that Nivi tell him what was on her mind and that he was hoping for her confession already. I mean I understand..... how long must he keep waiting for her. But poor sap should know that his wait is almost over. But that's why I think he crushed the feather and not because he has some ulterior motives. It's just that he is growing impatient or if not that than it is just because he wants her to confess her feelings for him already. I don't think Viren has anything bad planned or wants to do anything bad. Also, at first I was questioning why he said aaj raat but then I realized, he probably already knows that Nivi isn't ready for their consummation/ nuptials night yet so he probably knows that tonight is the night that the stalker/ MP will strike and now he can show everyone that Nivi is sane once and for all!

Then we come to the lovers shack with the two lovers. I love how Viren was calling himself Shah Jahan and Nivi his Mumtaz. This was their own little Taj Mahal. How cute. I loved how beautifully it was decorated inside. But did anyone notice that there was no bed? HELLO!? WHERE IS THE BED?? I saw like two wood sofa type things but no bed. This is a lovers' shack and I understand that lovers probably don't sleep at all when here but they still need a bed! I love how Viren was just watching Nivi as she examines the room and is lost in the beauty of their little paradise. The way he drops the rose petals on her was so cute. It made me giggle. He is such a great husband/ lover. All he wants is to make her smile and be happy. And we then find out of course that these decorations were Viren's idea. (Maybe this is why he gave the manager money yesterday? Or maybe it is both for this and to be able to catch the stalker/ MP. It kind of goes hand in hand anyways.)

But then Nivi realizes how lucky she is and she turns to the painting on the wall and thanks him. Of course that is when Viren walks in and asks her if she is asking for something else and Nivi says she got it and that's why she was giving her thanks. That was so cute. And the way Viren said that he was always hers but to make her his, he had to put in a lot of work and effort. And then of course he begins whisper sweet things into her ear and he puts his arms around her. I love how scared she gets when he gets so close to her. I guess it's more her being nervous. I mean she knows she wants to lose herself in his arms but she still stops herself. I hate the sad look on Viren's face when she gets out of his hold but he respects her. She should know that him putting his arms around her is just a way for him to express his love and nothing more but she gets nervous. It's rather cute actually.

Now the precap........

To be honest here, I was waiting for this. I'm not worried about his at all as I am praying that this hopefully means that the stalker/ MP will be caught and then that will be the end to this track. I want to see Nivi be able to just love Viren fully without being concerned about something or the other every five seconds. I am just really hoping that now that the stalker/ MP comes forward and we see him and we see that it is a person, that this means that this is the end and that he will be caught.

Two points I'd like to make:

(A) Now we know that the stalker is surely a man

(B) The stalker appeared right as Viren went to get the guard so it obviously isn't Viren because a person isn't that quick to be able to just change out of his clothes that quickly, plus we saw him leaving and then the stalker appeared right than and there.

Now I'm beginning to think... this makes me curious as the only way to the lover's shack is by the transport of the resort and so the resort would only allow someone that they know is affiliated with Mr. and Mrs. Sood. I mean the resort wouldn't just allow anyone to go over there and ruin their evening unless they know for sure that this person has a relation with Mr. and Mrs. Sood. But the thing is, pointing fingers at Sid is too obvious. I mean he asked about how to get to the resort but I think that was to make sure that if anything happened there, the two could come back safely. I think he was just concerned with their safety. But I really want to see who the stalker/ MP is. Hopefully this all comes out tomorrow! 

Oh Wowww mahi Amzingg Analysis dear . Lovedd it . U potrayed it beautifullyyy .Amazinggg
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahix3

OH MY GOD!!!
I thought I was imagining that!!!
But seriously! When the manager brought the four guys out, they had a look like "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?" and I expect that from Viren but Nivi gave him that look too and it was like oyy hoyyy Nivi is thinking something too! ðŸ˜† I was like oh God, did they think that they would be all alone in the jungle? But hmm seems like someone (or two particular someones) wanted to just be alone with their beloved. OYY HOYYYY!

I knowww Mahi darling !! I was like had Viren got that look I wouldn't have been surprised but Nivi's look of pure dismay at not being alone with her yummy hubby was quite a surprise !! There is such a huge difference in Nivi since the good night scene !! I mean in that scene she clearyly wanted Viren to come inside and be with her, then today she initiated the closeness between them, then this look of dismay at finding out that they are not going to be alone there, and also if you check today's SBB segment, in the sequence Nivi is more open and affectionate with Viren, then he is with her ! The way she holds his hand in hers and brings it near her face and caress his hand with her cheek and then her insisting Viren to eat from her hands !! Nivi ad fully accepted their marriage and him as her husband and love, but she needs to confess it only !!
xaviara thumbnail
Originally posted by: asyadada

@Navz: Thanks for clarifying! Every time I would get to that scene my computer would freeze, so I just skipped it.

my pleasure sweetie !! *hugs*
mahix3 thumbnail
Originally posted by: gmann2010

@Mahi wonderful analysis sweetie. I FF Sidya's scene, I always do that. But you told me what i needed to know. Well I feel sorry for Sid but I am still angry at him, he should have put all this to rest by just coming out clean with his wife, right now he is ruining his own life but putting Nivi's character at risk too, because CC and HL just need a reason to point finger at Nivi. So I am not going to waste my sympathy on spineless person like Sid. 

I agree with you Mahi, I never seen Nivi this happy when she is with Viren and NivRen was on fire today, I loved their chemistry, just can't get enough of it, I being greedy too. 

Normally I fast forward or put it on mute and start writing my analysis when the scenes between Sid and Divya come on but today's scene was particularly interesting as finally Sid spoke up and voiced his opinions rather than just stand by and take whatever Div throws at him. 

I know it would be better for Sid to just tell Divya the truth about his past with Nivi but I understand completely where he's coming from. Divya is insane as is about him being around Nivi or talking to or even about her. So he knows telling her the truth about his past with Nivi would make Divya go even worse and complicate matters even more. 

I think at this point, it isn't him concerned about whether or not fingers are being pointed but rather that he doesn't want Divya to just create an even worse commotion about what already happened. Sid at this point doesn't know about Hemleta's evil ways so he doesn't realize that she is pointing fingers at Nivi for Divya too but he knows that at this point Chancal is just like signaling towards their past but if Chancal found out that Divya knew, then she would blow it out of proportion and make Divya see what's not there.