Chaand Chupa Badal Mein

NiVren - Love Is In The Air - Page 36

gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Aashvee sorry to hear that you are stuck with your project on holiday too. I understand how you feel. I hope your prof. have mercy on you and let you go before four  hours. ðŸ¤—
Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shayafan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Hey Aashu janu. How r u? Oh u r being lectured ðŸ˜† Concentrate on the lecture honey and y did u come to the forum to read the update i dont think now u will follow anything the dean talks ðŸ˜‰
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: xaviara

awwww my poor baby, but sweetie, studies comes first and you can always watch the episode later !! *hugs* Patience is always fruitful !! 😊

Hey Aashvee, my jaanupie!! 🤗 I second what Navz says completely and believe it or not today's patience is going to be pay you back big time!! 😉😆 This wait is so going to be worth it, once you see the episode. 😊
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
payal dear...
waiting impatiently 4 ur dissection of today's awesome nivren scenes...
gmann2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him.... 

Well Sneha I don't know about that, actually after looking at precap I was kind of irritated at Viren for always leaving Nivi alone in god forsaken places. But two dialogues of his , when he told her he won't let any fear near her from now on and everything will be different between them and at home after they come back from HM, gives me a lots of hope that he knows what is at risk and he very well knows what he is doing and why he is doing as he said himself. 

Edited by gmann2010 - 13 years ago
Dilbole_ShiOmRu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
No Navz I am sure he is stalker now. I seriously had fear in my mind of turning him negative but trying to ignore it but not now I don't want to dream more because to me now its look like a selfish trap which Viren created not only around Nivi but around us also and it will completely break that beautiful image of Viren not of lover but I loved the fact he was straight to your face but now its like he is manipulative and more evil than his parents they atleast show what they are but he hides his true colors from everyone. Even if he is doing all this for love then also he is evil. I won't dream now I would rather want Nivi to die and Viren to suffer if he is stalker. Because I don't want Nivi to become sacrificing lamb and even after sacrificing everything she get into the trap.

Now I am clearly feeling that he is trying to frame Sid and may be alltogether negative. Because after this point story will move in 2 ways either death of Viren and Sid Nivi back together or Nivi becoming sacrificing queen try to cure him and then teach him true love. In both cases the beautiful image of love will be broken and I am not for it.

Anyway its not my show and I will watch till they bring in light without dreaming now and then stop watching and I think I will remember them till now and live peacefully. I don't know what was the need of hiding it from start I know it will be tough now but still ok. 
Scintillating thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ashred12

payal dear...

waiting impatiently 4 ur dissection of today's awesome nivren scenes...

My Ashley jaan. 🤗 Sweets, how are you dear?? Thanks a ton as always for the live update. 😊 Yes, I do want to put my thoughts down about today's episode but dear, it will be later today, more like towards the end of the day, which is going to mean your morning by the time you get to read it sweets. Promise to PM you the page number, though. Love you, my jaan, for asking for it. 🤗
Resh..... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: SnehaNivRenFan

Moreover as per the precap when light goes Viren leaves Nivi alone in the room though he knows that MP is on loose. That means he wanted to give MP a chance to attack so that he catches him.... 

hello guys
I too agree with sneha may be he is giving a chance to MP so that he can catch him red handed........

and the stalker who was shown in the precap his body frame was not like viren........ infact  i felt his frame was rather big, may be a little fat........i don't know whether I just imagined that............................... what do you guys think...........
xaviara thumbnail
Rachu, you have made up your mind and am not going to try and change that, because its your fear talking ! Rather then convince you that he is not the stalker, I will try and understand your fear ! Let us suppose that the MP is Viren !! He is not, I'm sure, but let us suppose he is !! I know you will quit, but I won't, at least till I find out why had to stoop to stalking to get Nivi's love ! What hell has he gone through in his past for him to resort to such measures to get someone's love !! Because HE is doing this for love only, and can you blame HIM ? He seems to have tried to live up to his elder's bro image all his life and fell short, he has never received love from anyone from his family ! for his parents he is merely a pawn in their game of getting business and property ! his grandparents doesn't think much of him, he has been shown how unworthy he is in front of Sid !! Even in a negative way his parents and his mom has always thought more about Sid then HIM !! And this is all we have just gathered from the show ! apart from all our guess work, we don't know single thing about him !! we don't know what made him into the obsessive lover he is !! Until and unless they prove him out right negative, I won't quit, because I want to know what his past is.

And this is all in the case of HE is the STALKER !! and I'm dame sure he is not !! i can bet anything on it !!!

Also the CT's have said it themselves, their love story is their trump card !! And do you really think that the CT's would mess up a jodi whose fans just spent an entire week voting like mad for them ?? They have MAJOR TRP's in NIVREN ONLY !! Without them, the show will become what it was before KInny entered and I'm sure they ain't stupid !!

simran728 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Cutie-NivRen

No Navz I am sure he is stalker now. I seriously had fear in my mind of turning him negative but trying to ignore it but not now I don't want to dream more because to me now its look like a selfish trap which Viren created not only around Nivi but around us also and it will completely break that beautiful image of Viren not of lover but I loved the fact he was straight to your face but now its like he is manipulative and more evil than his parents they atleast show what they are but he hides his true colors from everyone. Even if he is doing all this for love then also he is evil. I won't dream now I would rather want Nivi to die and Viren to suffer if he is stalker. Because I don't want Nivi to become sacrificing lamb and even after sacrificing everything she get into the trap.

Now I am clearly feeling that he is trying to frame Sid and may be alltogether negative. Because after this point story will move in 2 ways either death of Viren and Sid Nivi back together or Nivi becoming sacrificing queen try to cure him and then teach him true love. In both cases the beautiful image of love will be broken and I am not for it.

Anyway its not my show and I will watch till they bring in light without dreaming now and then stop watching and I think I will remember them till now and live peacefully. I don't know what was the need of hiding it from start I know it will be tough now but still ok. 

oh baby Rachu..why you thinking negative babe?? Viren ko yeh sab karke kya milega??

He has waited each day patiently and is counting her smiles..and been there to protect her..even against this family.

why would CT show the protector to be negative and spoil the whole show?? they know Nivren is their trump card and they cannot spoil it. thats why I think MP track is being dragged. because the CT do not know which way to take the story. they are also confused. So, they are showing Nivren moving forward with doubt of MP on everyone..so they have the flexibility to move anyway.

plus we now know the MP is male character. plus he did not look like Viren. see the way he was standing in precap. it looked someone more taller and broader. 

Dont worry babe. I promise you ..Viren cant be the stalker. There is no motive here. He loves Nivi more than anything else. and he will not take badla for anyone..like not for CC or Sid.

and He is now so close to Nivi fallen in love with him..why wud he ruin that?